Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down  (Read 34233 times)
thongs

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

For sure cryptos will go up again, the chakkange is to catch the lowest price and get the biggers income..
Hopefully the cryptocurrencies are only going through a fall temporarily, I think it will not be a great correction like what happened before.
If we know that it is very difficult to know the behavior of the market due to its instability, you also have to understand that it will always rise and fall.
Things that are happening right now when it comes to the price of cryptocurrency are just temporary, so don't worry too much about it, what we should focus is how much we should have in our wallets.

spritJ

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:34:58 AM

This is a normal phenomenon. The market is very volatile, so I don't think it needs to be excessive to worry about its price going down. I think the bear market is over and the currency price will continue to rise in the future. I hope to be able to think with me. same. Grin
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:16:03 AM

I think it's natural that crypto market has decreased, because that's the nature of cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is very volatile, there are times when crypto to go down and there is time to rise, as now crypto market has started to increase slowly

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

We are all knew that crypto currencies value are not steady, it was moving up and down without warning. The most common cause of this was media either from social media, news media or any form of media.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:58:16 AM

I think that prices will fall even lower in the near future, and then there will be an excellent opportunity for purchases, because ahead, in the summer - new highs in the growth of the crypto-currency market!
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

I don't know why people must react to every candle chart, the market shows it is not going down, for now I think we have more legs to run after the correction anyone panicking and selling his portfolio will surely regret this act. I believe this next run is going to test 1 Trillion market cap just don't know when that would be

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

In a couple of days ago crypto currency market was going down but now a days total crypto currency Market show Green Signal if you see the previous market condition you can understand the recent market condition so in this moment total market is growing very faster. Too many people think about crypto currency was destroyed in a short time but those people thinking was wrong and his prediction was not perfect because I think they don't have a knowledge about it, recently crypto currency is very famous in this digital world.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:56:17 AM

All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.
I think it is hard to say where is the bottom but we must keep in mind that the price will be high again. And we can make enough money with them.

Hifemih

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:03:45 AM

The prices will be high again, that's the fact. No matter how low the cryptos go
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

in cryptocurrency last week did decrease drastically, it is very difficult to guess what the cause is, is it because of whale game or else i can not guess it, but cryptocurrency this week show slow green light slowly increase not bad at all
mimota159

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

Do not panic, you will soon see growth again. Price fluctuations are a normal phenomenon. You should get used to it. Please note that the prices for some coins have not dropped at all. Even today we can observe the recovery.
minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

The time from the beginning of this year til' now has been like the waves movements. If we could have presumed these fluctuations, we could have won much more from their ups and downs. Yes, they seem to go downward but they also increase afterwards. Therefore, i don't worry about the decline but i'm not satisfied with their prices compared to the ones in late of december.
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:00:49 PM

may the market price decline only temporarily and immediately recover to raise the price again because of unstable market prices can sometimes always go up and down. Do not panic this is just a market correction and will soon recover.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

yes, a few weeks ago almost all crypto had a very surprising decline, about the reason what it is already a price in the market, where there is a time when it rises, and there are times when the decline also, should the time of falling prices we can make an opportunity for us to invest even more.

LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

True, most coins are going down right now. Some people have even speculated that it's a bull trap but I doubt that's the case. What's important now is to continue holding no matter the market's direction. It's only a temporary trend
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

rise and fall is the normal thing in the market. we all can't predict the max rises and the max falling. but when the market is down i think that's a good time to invest. however, i believe after down it will come rise.
discoredance

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

Yes, agree with you that. Market goes down only because the big whales sold a certain amount of coins just to "fix the profit". I'm sure within several days they will buy again and the market will start steadily goes up. (IMO)
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

The reason why it s we had a very long bull run which is why this market should have some correction as bitcoin's value find a hard time to break its current resistances to push the market up giving these altcoins another bleeding,that is how the market works which is why we need to adopt any situation in the market if we want to survive the manipulations.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:08:04 PM

Expected,as you can see the market is in bullish for weeks which is why it needs some pullback as most of the big players are taking their profits driving the prices down again this is how the market works and you should be adopting to what these big players wants so that you wont lose a good opportunity everytime you should be taking your profits.

sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

It is very normal for the cryptocurrency to have its value decreasing because crypto has no specific price or value. Do not panic if you are holding crypto because the price will go up again. You just have to be patient.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: