Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down  (Read 34232 times)
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.

I see that we have a chance to purchase coins at cheaper prices. But shall we have a chance to sell them at high prices? I guess you wouldn't like the answer! I think the trade will take at least several years!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:36:46 PM

I see that we have a chance to purchase coins at cheaper prices. But shall we have a chance to sell them at high prices? I guess you wouldn't like the answer! I think the trade will take at least several years!
we today should not view the current situation as a great chance for investment, but first of all we must analyze the market and understand why this is happening and why the market is so sagging.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

From the little experience i have gained over the few months i have been in cryptos, crypto market will always go up and down, and most times, it will went dip down and sometimes it will went up so high.
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

It is a normal event during the crypto’s cycle of development. Prices will be restored, situation will be better. Do not panic and you will be happy.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:39:36 AM

At the moment I think that the bottom we have already touched. Taking into account only the positive news background and ogudalova fall we will see only growth.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

Let's face it. There is a market correction. Because the old system is not in order. People are tired of this. I will buy coins, this is a good opportunity to postpone for the future.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:38:02 AM

we today should not view the current situation as a great chance for investment, but first of all we must analyze the market and understand why this is happening and why the market is so sagging.

It will be good for us to view this situation since we may get a deeper knowledge to abide/counter this situation if this current dump will happen on future and we may analyze our future movement if we will deeply view this without getting doubt nor quitting something. I believe that there will be more major fud will come and for this event we will be educated and interact with future gains and losses.

curnez88888

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

If people was not in crypto for 2 to 3 years ago they dont have the reason to tell that crypto is going down if you were compare the price years ago from today you can differentiate and te that todays price is much higher.
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

the bottom of this downturn there will be no one knows for sure. the decline will continue to happen because it's already existing cycle and is a risk that must be faced. Perhaps this will indeed could be a new opportunity for many people to start new investments. current prices have already begun to lower and will be very lucky if held him for the next few years.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

Well, I am hoping that we will experience a better market soon. I believe in the cryptocurrency market and its benefits to humankind. I think maybe this is just not yet the perfect time when cryptocurrency will be fully utilized but it has its uses for sure.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

This shouldn't be a cause to worry about, if you have been in the fold for long you will quite understand the discrepancies in the marketplace. Cryptocurrencies are going down? Yes we quite understand that and see it as an avenue to get more of those coins we couldn't buy due to the increase in price. Never say never as crypto is sure going to bounce back soonest, i have seen it happen before now and it will kick off.
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:16:14 AM

It remains to hope that the bottom has already passed and now everything will go only upwards.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

I can’t say because I’m not one of the experts in this business and industry but there’s a chance if they can sustain
what they are starting in this kind of business and you should learn how to deal with it.
losh11

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

I fair anticipation this is fair a deep-seated expiation as we are each gravid or quite gravid and Hope that desire be back in barriers back chiefly Ethereum which is heavily down.
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:03:15 AM

if cryiptocurrency will come down. means our chances especially new people join in cryiptocurrency to buy crypto as much. but if I think the price of crypto will continue to improve. because there are still many pumps that make the price up .such as Samsung c9 will join the crypto.and many big country countries are receiving and glancing bitcoin / altcoin
cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:44:48 AM

I think this is just normal market correction. But besides that the many FUD that has been spread might also  affect the price. Other than that when Bitcoin price is down altcoin price will most likely to go down too. The botom? Well, it seems like we can't see the bottom yet for now.

I agree with you because it is the reality of nowadays. But if you believe in the crypto you will hold and I'm surprised it's more you can buy to get a profit of course in the future.

carlzhao

Activity: 120

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:18:16 AM

There were many dip of the cryptomarket but it is restoring now again. I am used to see dips because following jumps after that give me good profit.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

The market has been unstable for about 1 month. This is causing a lot of troubles to investors, making them psychologically puzzled. And then they will panic sell to cut losses by not satisfying the profit earned. And I believe that by the end of 2018, the cryptocurrency market will recover to continue to invest.
SinRin

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:29:44 AM

When the price reduction is over, no one can definitely answer you. I think you need to start issuing orders to buy and form your portfolio, we are very close to the bottom points

Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:41:57 PM

The whole market is going down constantly and rapidly and it is hard to decide in this kind of market whether you hold or fill bags with potential cryptos or sell already to stop loss. The market really are not good and I am really confused now. I hope the market will not continue to be like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: