Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:04:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down  (Read 34236 times)
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:25:01 AM

Yes, cryptocurrencies obviously fell very much in price, but this is not the end, but just temporary difficulties . Wait for the bottom and push off from him, it's always so works
Most likely the bottom has already passed, at the moment the market is consolidating ahead of growth. I draw my conclusion on the basis of wave analysis, also I think that bitcoin will grow to $ 50k in the nearest time

camryku

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:26:23 AM

All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.

Nope. Its nothing but the huge number of MyEtherWallets that got hacked recently. The ETH is majorly affected and along with that people do have created the panic sell in the BTC too. Its happening with major currencies only and this is just FUD and nothing else. I am sure bitcoin will start coming back to the original rates as soon as people see the news fading away.

My conclusion is that : Those whoever hacked the wallets might be dumping the ETH heavily and as result other peoples are following the same so that they wont loose the money.

the news of this spread more MEW but I think his influence is not great. all the coins have started to come down and start making enough to worry. just maybe this could be getting worse if it started to panic and start selling what they have.
Cryptocurrency has decreased last month and is now in its infancy and so many people are investing and holding their altcoin to wait for the altcoin price to stabilize then if you say Cryptocurrency will come down I think it's too late because cryptocurrency has decreased that month then

Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:31:01 AM

This happens always. Dips, dumps, price decrease, or anything you want to call this phenomena. There's no one in this forum that can surely say that the bottom is here. It is cryptocurrency - an unpredictable one. So, if ever you came across this situation, don't panic. Just hold on to your coins. And use it as an opportunity to invest.
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:37:13 AM

It is very well known with volatility, no wonder when prices are going down and up rapidly, people will react nothing and some people will freak out. Panic selling need to be avoid at all cost, it will brings negativity to the market and can lead to collapse. FUD also is the last thing you need to spread, just have a little faith that prices will actually bounce back..
kcgk

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

Where is the bottom? I don't think anyone can predict this. The current encryption market is going down sharply. No one can know when it will stop, but I hope this is a correction to the encryption world. It will not be long before the encryption will return to formality. Let's look forward to it.
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

almost all altcoin fell by more than half its value. I think the bitcoin will be at the pump back and some altcoin will go down. and that's his chance to invest.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:51:37 AM

We cant know bottom, anybody can know this data even. We can just hold at this days and wait for bull runs, market need more money for increases there is very low marketcap still.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

Under the influence of some external fakotrs this year can all pass in the fall of the market. Many large investors are interested in the crypto market, but they want to enter it at the lowest price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:49:44 AM

Do not sell even if you see that the market is falling. It's unprofitable and stupid now. Cryptocurrency works exactly like this, you buy when the cost is low, sell when it is high. You need to be able to enjoy a small fall.
chunin

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:50:50 AM

Maybe because of myetherwallet site Compromised? But I don't think this is first reason to let cryptocurrency market falling, anyway I don't care because I'm a holder and don't care current market price is rising or falling, I'm waiting for final profit
wedar001

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

I'm certain this crypto money falls for some time, possibly this is a piece of the amendment from the earlier week with me knowing digital currency half a month sooner has expanded the cost increment, and I don't figure digital currency will go down yet I trust digital money will gradually build more from now.
chunin

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:55:15 AM

It is very normal for the cryptocurrency to have its value decreasing because crypto has no specific price or value. Do not panic if you are holding crypto because the price will go up again. You just have to be patient.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:20:49 AM

I am so sad with many altcoin and crypto was going down, I have wait more than six month for new years on 2018 crypto and altcoin going down until right now. Why is happen and when bitcoin raised to higher price but why altcoin still on lower price. have waiting more than one or two years again for looking bitcoin and altcoin growing up.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:38:02 AM

Crypto will still be able to descend to lower prices again. Indeed this is a great opportunity for new crypto to be used for investment with new price low enough. by buying at the current low prices certainly can promise in him, for investment in the coming months.

dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

Why are you think so? I'm following ethereum prices every time and over the past month i see it has risen and fallen, but not stays low for very long time though it always have randomly time on it                  
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.
the reason is simple enough, check last year's history, all the coins at the peak, and like you ketkinui bitcoin and etherum or other coins very high price. if now the market down I think reasonable, even this is the right time to investt, because the market is down, hopefully this info to help you friend
I myself do not understand what is happening in the crypto currency market, because a couple of days ago Bitcoin showed an increase of 6%. And for today again fell below 8000 dollars. But nevertheless some coins show very good indicators, such as wi-fi World, plus 30%.
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

They will eventually rise again, it has always been like that, the market is dynamic,dips like these offer buyers opportunity to enter the market at a good price
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

I think that it's because main issue of the previous fiat currecneis is more abundant in btc which is the concentraion of the elites wealth making all other users slaves for the system               
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:23:49 PM

They will eventually rise again, it has always been like that, the market is dynamic,dips like these offer buyers opportunity to enter the market at a good price

Yes we need to go along with the wind for our benefit but the only thing which I am concerned right now is about the stability as we are aware that crypto market is very volatile and some people will be afraid to invest in highly volatile market.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ayan123

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:24:15 PM

Yeah, today all altcoin has decreased and I do not know what causes it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: