Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down  (Read 34236 times)
WhiteCrown57

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

The survival of crypto world lies in the survival of crypto currencies. For some odd reasons, market is going low in recent days. There are lots of scammers in market which is also the cause of low price. When all the problems will be solved, the situation will automatically change.
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

I guess the bottom for bitcoin is about 6500 dollars, but who knows? I mean it's hard to predict.

MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

yes it's true, crypto currency has dropped again and this is the right time to buy and you will have the opportunity to buy at a cheap price and will get profit because the price of crypto currency will definitely rise again

Cordann

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:43:33 AM

I believe that the dynamics of price reduction are now visible. Therefore, there are excellent opportunities for prospective and profitable investments, while the prices of most coins remain low.
buinghiah.p.023

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

I am very sad for that. I hope it will fly fast in the future
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:45:08 AM

To my mind, it is good to get cryptos when the price goes down and you should use this chance because later you may be deprived of this possibility. Take this into account and you will be able to earn
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

even though I don't like hearing the market's situation is down. but I will use the opportunity to buy then hold the bro. to get profit when the price goes up again ..

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

The cryptocurrency has no bottom, and the worst result is zero. There are a lot of coins in the market that have been removed from the exchange. I think it's a good thing, for our investors, it has cleared a lot of junk coins. In fact, it is a good thing.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:04:49 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 09:18:49 PM by slightmoon

Good thins it's alt-east down now  Grin Can't forget how up and up till last year. Good time for buy with fear really market goes up or not. But I believe sure go up and this time if go up then don't think this bottom we can achieve again. If really happen then we will miss bog profit better to buy in compare losing some.

EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

Yes, I believe that now the market is gradually going down. But do not get upset - you always need to look for a positive and earnings opportunities. For example, you need to buy promising coins at a low price.
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:50:13 PM

Yes, I saw that. crypto market has decreased. but I'm sure this will end soon at the end of this year. same as last year where crypto experienced an increase at the end of the year.
Alexmasterbtc

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

August 2018 will go down in the history of the crypto market as a month of pessimism.From this long fall of the crypto market, everyone was tired,some sold their violas, because they stopped believing that tokens would grow when they did.Others do not lose hope,and expect that the crypto market will be able to repeat the history of the crypto market in 2017.
Alexmasterbtc

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:08:24 PM

Yes, I believe that now the market is gradually going down. But do not get upset - you always need to look for a positive and earnings opportunities. For example, you need to buy promising coins at a low price.
Bought last year a promising coin MobileGo, at 2.60.For this coin foreshadowed a great future.Took 2,500 tokens.Now this coin is worth 0.14 cents.She hasn't felt the bottom yet.I do not want to invest in other promising coins.Just wait.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

after august please invest thats the great you can do. now touching the bottom of all crypto currencies. i also expecting to invest some money wait more for it.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

In these case more on knowing any possible way we have to work on. Cryptocurrencies are going down let us try in investing, bought some token have low price and try to hold a long period of time or think some other option.
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

Yes, the crypto currency continues to fall, but in my opinion the correction is close to the end.
New trend will begin soon. Wait a little bit.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

Yes, the crypto currency continues to fall, but in my opinion the correction is close to the end.
I guessits only for the time being since everything is volatile here and it can change quickly.  we just have to wai pariently so that we could make the most out of it
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

Sometimes today all the alt currencies go down or many call it into slump. We don't need to worry because this is what happened last year and a few years ago. Let us stay calm and wait for the coming months and we will see.
goddess116

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

I approve of it is a good strategy to invest in crypro now due to its low price recently. But the true is we all don’t know when this big bear will leave so buy coins is still risky. My recent losses are heavy, all coins that in my wallet keep bleeding everyday.

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

Sometimes today all the alt currencies go down or many call it into slump. We don't need to worry because this is what happened last year and a few years ago. Let us stay calm and wait for the coming months and we will see.
before try to say anything about that and you must try to analyze the market, due to the news about ETF has already released and those people are selling their crypto so hard. this decline was predictable.
We will these people gonna buy the bitcoin in the next month consider there will be the next rumour about that.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: