Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down  (Read 34232 times)
jbdjy

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:03:01 AM

Yes, all the encryption people have seen that the cryptocurrency is falling. This is a very normal thing for the cryptocurrency market. Every year this happens, I think people should stay calm, as you said. Now is a good opportunity to invest in low-priced coins, I believe that the cryptocurrency will soon wake up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:07:15 AM

We are all investors and enthusiasts of cryptocurrencies, most of which are attracted by cryptocurrencies. According to my judgment, it should be caused by the lack of market demand and the loss of one's own. This is just my guess. Whether it is not up to the bottom is still uncertain, let us continue to pay attention.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:09:02 AM

For cryptoworld this year is like a roller coster. In a first quarter of this year we can say that market and crytpoworld enjoying the momentum it get before the year 2017 end , all cryptocurrency increased value.
But after that , in the second quarter up until this month market is bleeding and cryptocurrency is suffering.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:14:02 AM

Yes, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, and the encryption market has arrived so far, and has not gotten any improvement. The price of cryptocurrency continues to fall.
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

For now all cryptocurrency is down, market conditions are not good, we can only be patient and wait for a normal situation again, conditions like this are normal in crpto, but we must keep thinking positively if crypto can survive in the long term later
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:16:59 AM

Yes, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, and the encryption market has arrived so far, and has not gotten any improvement. The price of cryptocurrency continues to fall.

Yes the price of crypto currency continue to fall however that doesn't mean that they will not be able to recover, still I believe that before the year ends crypto will get his crown again.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:18:52 AM

All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.
I think it is a good time to make  investment to make more profit in the market. I think the real down point will be a little time later to come so the price will go down continuely. So it is suitable for us to hold buy in the coins now and hold them for long term. When the bull market comes, everything will be ok.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:20:36 AM

For cryptoworld this year is like a roller coster. In a first quarter of this year we can say that market and crytpoworld enjoying the momentum it get before the year 2017 end , all cryptocurrency increased value.
But after that , in the second quarter up until this month market is bleeding and cryptocurrency is suffering.

I am still expecting a big growth this year. Four more months to go before 2018 ends. I think this is still possible as last year it was the last quarter that bitcoin went up and altcoins followed December to January.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:49:58 AM

I am still expecting a big growth this year. Four more months to go before 2018 ends. I think this is still possible as last year it was the last quarter that bitcoin went up and altcoins followed December to January.

many of us waiting for what will happen at the end of this year, including me. maybe there will be some changes before we celebrate the new year. but I think in this month, the bitcoin and altcoin gives a good progress to move from the low price to high price and back to low price again. this is happening too often in this month and I think we can still make a profit but we need to select the right coin which is difficult to predict the coin that can increase. the down of cryptocurrency it seems will not stay for a long time because all of the coins trying to increase randomly.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:57:14 AM

No one knows the bottom but some tech analyst say that it will bottom at $3,000 to $4,000. It might take another year to recover.
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:59:48 AM

I think all passwords are falling, for no reason, because it is a very normal thing in the cryptocurrency market. This is something people can't control, but I hope people don't panic, keep calm, encrypt the money market. Will recover soon, people who wait patiently will succeed
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:07:48 AM

only one reason I know why crypto prices are currently experiencing a very drastic decline is due to the bear market which has been underway since the beginning of this year, and even today bear market is still going on, and whether or not this very drastic price decline will going on, hopefully the market recovery will take place soon.
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:09:57 AM

You are right. This year is the trend of the market decline. No one can predict where the bottom of the coin is. Even so, we should not give up. The cryptocurrency will rise again sooner or later. As long as there is no zero, I still have confidence in it.
Myhunh

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:10:28 AM

there's no bottom, it'll go down until people stop dumping.
then it'll go up till it goes down. Simple.
mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:13:08 AM

The price of cryptocurrency has been steadily declining in this year's market. This year's encryption market has collapsed. The cryptocurrency we invested in this year has now caused us to lose a lot.
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:15:46 AM

The market now is a lot of people are scared, and I'm greedy, because if you now have the idea of investing in a coin, you're good enough to receive a huge reward after it's gone up. . For example, my buddy, it is predicted to be a very strong coin
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:17:47 AM

All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
all crypto currencies fall in price following the fall of bitcoin, the problem lies in bitcoin, there is something that makes bitcoin prices fall and affects the price of other altcoins.
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.
yes, we all really have a good opportunity to invest in the current price situation.
armack18

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:32:26 AM

Yes, because Btc has lost its position of the strongest cryptocurrency. Of course, it is the strongest as well, but it strength is not so high like than it had.
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

indeed a good opportunity to invest when the price of Cryptocurrency falls, but we must be good at choosing good coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
markingscringling8512

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:35:27 AM

nobody knows where is the bottom, but it fluctuates a lot. the market will recover with time just wait a bit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: