Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:50:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down  (Read 34232 times)
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:18:04 AM

All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.

The crypto market is steadily declining throughout the year, and the position is indeed deteriorating. But I am sure that now you need not to worry, but to seek and use promising opportunities. After all, now there is a chance of a good purchase of good cryptocurrency, while prices remain minimal.

Yes, with the Bitcoin price recovery many altcoins are decreasing their price in the market which makes many people lose their value with the sudden decrease. Many people are predicting we are very close to bull run but the market is not yet prepared for the bull run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:03:48 AM

All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason.
Volatility and lack of investors because the moment you post this is Fud and Fake news scattered to the whole crypto community so Th effect can be hard
Where is the bottom?
Bottom?until this very moment bottom is what people keep on looking to restat investing again
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.
Well thats what i am thinking yesterday when I bought another set of currency to be in my folio
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:30:15 PM

To buy and not see the next bottom, it is better not to look for the bottom. The best way to buy is when there are signals about the beginning of an uptrend. Now there is no certainty that the uptrend has begun. ...the conclusions are obvious.

nikogluttonym

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:24:52 PM

Low prices are good. I am now actively buying and waiting for a new takeoff of crypto. Market cryptocurrency future of this world.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:41:42 PM

Low prices are good. I am now actively buying and waiting for a new takeoff of crypto. Market cryptocurrency future of this world.
investment in cryptocurrency is exactly what is needed for an external cryptocurrency market. It is the new flow of financial resources that will save the current situation. But the main thing is not to overdo it with your financial capabilities, so as not to harm your home budget.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:21:28 PM

If the cryptocurrency price is down indeed this is the right time to buy it, we must be able to take advantage of these conditions to get a profit because if you just keep quiet I think later I will regret
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:01:18 PM

Nobody know where the next bottom is dude. We had 2 weeks full of green in our portfolio, everything just pumped like hell and now it is time for a dip again. I think we will go to to 7500 dollar or something like that.
All coins having a big dip in market and there's no exact time when to regulated again ,I believe it's not the end of crypto yet so make sure to wait more months because as a forecast with the expert there will be movement by the end of this year.
Yes, crypto currency always experience downs and ups and that is its reality for being volatile and it doesn't mean that if it is down then it will be forever, the market dip will sometimes the tools to gain profit as soon as the market ups again and I believe that crypto is like a waves and we should have to learn ride on it.

Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:56:57 PM

Its good to buy at the bottom than to pick the highs. It is the most safest position in the market. However, if you want to verify if you enter the good price, you can use some signals in the market. There are many signals that we can use. In fact, I have made my own crypto signals, only at my local board. I think I am gonna translate it so that I can help other newbies also in this forum.

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:02:09 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2019, 05:46:32 PM by ðºÞæ

Cryptocurrencies are going down
Not all

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:13:42 PM

Yes, crypto currency always experience downs and ups and that is its reality for being volatile and it doesn't mean that if it is down then it will be forever, the market dip will sometimes the tools to gain profit as soon as the market ups again and I believe that crypto is like a waves and we should have to learn ride on it.
when you ride it, carefully pay attention to your footing, don't fall, or maybe you will fall  Grin
we learn from this market, because crypto conditions are not stable, we read the character of market growth in some assets. the longer we are with the crypto market, we will know more about trade and the character of market movements.

sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:33:51 PM

Best timing is when the market is fallen and you afford to take the risk and buy those coins that you are thinking that will generate good bounce up, though it's tough to choose when everything is in red, do some research and assess each potentials will guide you to select  good project to invest your money, don't be afraid in taking the risk expect that bounce will happen right after.
most people will not take that risk. because the decline can happen deeper, and people certainly won't speculate on such risks. therefore investors will wait for a stable market moment before buying assets in a moment of market decline.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:29:38 PM

Nobody know where the next bottom is dude. We had 2 weeks full of green in our portfolio, everything just pumped like hell and now it is time for a dip again. I think we will go to to 7500 dollar or something like that.
All coins having a big dip in market and there's no exact time when to regulated again ,I believe it's not the end of crypto yet so make sure to wait more months because as a forecast with the expert there will be movement by the end of this year.
sodiik

Activity: 553

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:13:45 PM

Although the price dropped very sharply, I guess it didn't last long. The decline has occurred after the Bitcoin price is pumping very high. With the Bitcoin price now, I guess this is the lowest price. Because by looking at the potential in the crypto market, the coin price will definitely return high.

PoS

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

If you can be anything, be kind and fair

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 01:44:00 PM

Yes, down but always up
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:19:33 PM

a market is always volatile, especially in the crypto market, it fluctuates very strongly every week.
so when the prices of all coins fall, you should know that it is definitely an opportunity to buy more to sell higher prices in the future.

victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:03:00 PM

Basically because of the actions of wash trading exchanges like bibox, trading down tokens; https://www.slideshare.net/BenardKeshmia/wash-trading-exchanges-harming-the-industry-bibox-another-culprit
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 07:11:32 PM

It seems that on the cryptocurrency market today, manufacturers are only interested in the highest rated cryptocurrencies.  These are Bitcoin, Ethereum and several altcoin, while other coins are generally in poor condition.  This is evidenced not only by the capitalization of coins, but also by the graphs of their pricing.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 03:31:44 AM

It seems that on the cryptocurrency market today, manufacturers are only interested in the highest rated cryptocurrencies.  These are Bitcoin, Ethereum and several altcoin, while other coins are generally in poor condition.  This is evidenced not only by the capitalization of coins, but also by the graphs of their pricing.
it's clear that Bitcoin, Ethereum and some of the other top Altcoins are preferred by producers because to have a relatively low risk. while coins that are not popular or not on the coinmarketcap list have a high risk for of investing in current market conditions. I think for now Bitcoin and Ethereum are a place for investment is good and are safe for the long term because it does have the highest rating on the market.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:49:23 AM

Yeah, today all altcoin has decreased and I do not know what causes it. A very deep decline for today, hopefully this will not be long.

When all of those coins are going down without proper reasons, i think its an opportunity for all of us to top up our portfolio, we should not be happy if all the coins are going higher everybody, as we could not invest more coins.

For me, one reason is that massive sell offs of bigtime holders i think or some negative news on the specific coins and whatever it is, lets take the ride. Trend is our friend in crypto.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Vladok

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:55:49 PM

Every day cryptocurrencies rise and fall again,I think that soon there will be either a strong fall or a big growth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: