Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:33:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward?  (Read 6944 times)
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:11:52 AM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

waiting for six months? why wait, I know the project usually finished about 3 months,
1.5 months bounty
1.5 months distribution
I think it's too long and why wait, do another job.
hopefully useful success always
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:29:09 AM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
I get them three moneths later mormally. But some of them will take longer time to be here. I think six month will be too long for us to wait.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:34:17 AM

in different time different bounty campaign there are 2 months, 3 months, even 5 months, after which will receive gift payment. it all depends on every project and maneger. if a quick sale would be a faster grace campaign, my experience there would also be 5 months and it was not a scam as I received the prize,
if it has reached 6 months and bounty campaign is not too big there may be elements of fraud that must be removed from your prize campaign
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:41:43 AM

Waiting 6 months is not the norm, but it does happen sometimes, just this week I finally got my ICON tokens and their bounty closed in October 2017. The normal wait time is 30 days after the ICO closes.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:44:55 AM

This is depend on the the developer and bounty manager, usually the paid 1 month after ICO finished. But others bounty can be paid more than that 2 month later. If they paid 6 month after ICO finished that is not normal and too long. As i know some bounty manager that paid on times is bountyhive, amazix, and token suite.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Butchick

Activity: 392

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:46:11 AM

I haven’t been around that long and i haven’t participated in a lot of bounties. However, in my experience, i have tried participating in a bounty that lasted for a few months and i waited for a month or two for the token distribution. Although, there were some bounties that were pretty much fast and had their token distribution approximately two weeks after the ico ended.

chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:46:36 AM

That is seemingly odd because oftentimes, it only lasts 2 to 8 weeks. Maybe you should verify with your campaign manager how awful the problem that caused that kind of delay. Evaluate if it is valid or just some alibi because the ICO could probably be just a failure or worse, fake. If I were you, go for campaign managers that are really reputable and trusted.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:48:29 AM

I haven't been into a bounty but what bounty you are talking here?
Usually that 6 months time interval for the distribution of bounty rewards is quite long. What I see is only about 3 months time or after the ICO period and before the token is listed to an exchange. You should take notice of the managers so that they can assist you with your rewards.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:00:11 AM

That was absurd to experience 6months In bounty to finish but as I have read from some forum it really exist that kind of situation in any project which have their own reason. Some of the reasons for ICO projects if they have own blockchain and launch their own internal exchanger, which really need more time to develop. And some don’t meet their softcap or hardcap in their target period. I am greatful I haven’t experience that kind of bounty, mostly 3 to 4 months only so be careful on what you are joining.
sunniechance3

Activity: 242

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:21:27 AM

I think waiting 6 months for your Bounty reward is quite rare. As, most of the campaigns start with Pre-ICO or at the beginning of ICO. Including both of them will consume your 2-3 months easily and after that it nearly takes 1-2 months for company to reward every participant. And then it takes some time to get listed on exchange. So, you can estimate that process is quite long to receive bounty reward. Also, these things are different for every Bounty for more information you should company's road-map to get more information.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:32:03 AM

It is not normal to wait for 6 months to receive your bounties unless the bounty campaign lasted for 4-5 months.  I would say it is normal to wait one or two months max after the ICO has ended to receive your bounties. 
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

There are some bounty campaign rewards that are being released for a long period of time because they are waiting for the coins to be listed in exchange before releasing it.
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:38:07 AM

There are campaigns around 3 weeks but there are also campaigns lasting up to 6 months. I have participated in such campaigns. Once the campaign is over, you will receive a token approximately 1 month later.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:31:11 AM

Usually it will take 1 to 2 months of waiting on the bounty token reward. I had a colleague of mine that I personally witnessed that his bounty reward took a month or two for his waiting. Though it is quite long but usually he had been receiving generous bounty reward.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:52:32 AM

it's a very long time for token distribution. longest period of token distribution about 1-2 months and normaly just take 1-2 weeks. maybe they have their own reasons to wait up until six months to distribute their token rewards or maybe they are scam projects and don't want to pay bounty participants.
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:00:07 AM

It depends if their ICO's are not over yet and I too experiencing that kind of waiting. Some are taking 1-2 months before they give you your reward.

Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:04:31 AM

if waiting for the gift for 6 months from the gift is not normal, 6 months is very long, maybe if the gift is 1 week or 2 weeks normal, if waiting until 6 months

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Mohammed6692

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:49:41 AM

it depends on the project terms , how much time they will run bounty campaign its entirely depends on  the team. usually most of the projects run bounty for 2-3 months and after completion of projects deadline they distribute bounty in few weeks . but some projects took much time to do distribution.  before going to take part in bounty do research about their project  that how much time  will they take to send bounty reward. most of the bounty managers never  say exact date of distribution. but there  is a project named "THUGCOIN". they sent their bounties in 4-5 weeks after the completion of bounty campaign. they always ready to answer. join this type of loyal project which keeps their words and promises.
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:53:13 AM

Sometimes it takes only 1-2 weeks to distribute rewards after bounty ends and some takes 1-2 months and some takes more time. It totally depends on Bounty manager and project team. There is no fix rule to this.
myworkstrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:55:46 AM

This is depends on the scenario, or your goal if you want to hold for longterm then you need research read something about the token if its worth to hold for long period like 6 months. But its a reward, so nothing to lose except if you need funds then wait the price  pump up then you sell your bounty rewards. Some people hold there bounty reward and mine you its worth it.  I made mistake on some of my bounty reward I sold it early then found out it was to the moon price then, I learned my mistake and I am holding my bounty reward atleast 6months to 1 year just HODL as long you don't need that cash don't sell it and you might regret it soon. good luck

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: