Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:59:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward?  (Read 6944 times)
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:40:51 AM

bounty programs have different rules and they have the right to change the rules, but usually we will get a reward from bounty about 4-6 months depending on its ico period, so I think 6 months still normal
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

I think the ICO project the time required is 3 months and there is a new time of 1 month to make payments to participants. And it is also seen from the development of ICO if sales have reached a hard cap of course project completion will also be fast. And I think for the ICO to 6 months it is not necessary to follow.

unexecuted

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:50:50 AM

6 months it's too long and I've never have such experience but in my opinion, I would be very disappointed in the project if it happened with me
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

bounty programs have different rules and they have the right to change the rules, but usually we will get a reward from bounty about 4-6 months depending on its ico period, so I think 6 months still normal
Its depend to your participated bounty so 6 months to wait is normal so dont worry, but if you have doubt to your bounty then find another bounty. I suggest keep waiting to your bounty until you get your reward because you never know you can get higher reward from it, be patient it is the right thing to do when there you need to wait a little longer. If you doubt about there campaign then stop then you should find another that gives you reward in a month.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
raddish

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

In average 2-3 months will be a good number of months to wait for the coins to go into your wallet, however there is always cases of ICO extending their bounties period for a few weeks or even months and it will affect the time of the coin going into your wallet also. Try to participate in a number of bounties rather than just 1 or 2, most probably you will not be affected by this if you are using the above strategy.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

I totally don't mind waiting (long time), as long as communication during this time is sufficient, honest and fair.

Sometimes you win with great bounty programs with fantastic wrapping up....other instances it takes ages until you almost forgot about the project.

I already take this into account....
yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

The bounty on the crypto currency platform is extra important because many coin ads and stock market information are shared here. 6 months for a bounty prize for a very long time. unfortunately some campaigns can extend extra.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

Depends greatly on project, member policy, and sales period. There are some projects that take a long time, but after a month you get your coins, or there are projects where the signing campaign lasts only 6 weeks, but you wait 3 months after the reward. With the projects I participated in the signing campaign I had no problems, but there are many projects that I participated in social media campaigns (twitter and facebook) and I have not received the rewards until today. Among them are Bitmora, RevizorCoin, etc. If you know these projects are SCAM, you can let me know that I can not hope.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
One week or the longest one month after the bounty campaign ends usually a gift is distributed to the members or participants of the bounty campaign itself. if I have to wait six months, I think it's too long for a bounty gift.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
It is normal to wait for bounty payment but to the extent that is last for six months it is no longer normal for me because bounty reward will last only for one to two months due to some valid reasons but if it will last for six months maybe no more payments will receive or maybe this project is dead.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

Typically, rewards for bounty campaign come in 1 month or 6 weeks. In some projects, the transfer of tokens may be specified after 6 months
to avoid lowering token price and protecting investors funds. For example, the WordCoin project, which was completed in November 2017,
plans to pay bounty rewards in this June. This was written in the WhitePaper.

El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

Now are extending all bounty campaigns, I think they should increase also the bounty pool because if pool don't change it's as work for free..what do you think?
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

I had experience of participating in such unscrupulous projects that delay payments to bounty hunters for more than four months. I think that they will not pay anything.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:23:53 AM

One week or the longest one month after the bounty campaign ends usually a gift is distributed to the members or participants of the bounty campaign itself. if I have to wait six months, I think it's too long for a bounty gift.
I think minimum 15 days they will take to distribute our payments, less than 1 week or a month very few bounties will pay. the maximum we can wait up to 3 months if it exists means some campaign will pay and some campaign will give you hand. waiting for a half year to receive your bounty rewards is too long. suppose if they do not pay means your 180 days hard work is worthless.
akina

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:27:59 AM

i think if must waiting until 6 month the bounty is scamm, dont hope again in that bounty they didnt pay you . my suggest is find new bounty and be carefull about bounty scammer because so many in now. i think just that.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:31:34 AM

No this is not normal, I would normally expect to see bounties paid out between 1 and 2 months after the end of the token sale. One exception I know of recently has been HDAC this has been due to a delay in creating their platform and slow release of the purchased tokens. But rule of thumb 1 month - 2 months is the norm.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

which I experienced the longest it was 2-3 months range. and even then wait until Presale reaches hardcap. and after that still pending 1 month until distribution done. but it all depends on the rule of each bounty respectively.
krinerr

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

Sometimes it is really necessary to wait for payments several months after the end of the company, in my practice 3-4 months
Robot654

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

On average, bounty coins are paid in a month or two after the end of the ICO.  It's very rare when you have to wait longer.
forevergala

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:36:44 AM

It is not normal to wait for 6 months to receive your bounties unless the bounty campaign lasted for 4-5 months.  I would say it is normal to wait one or two months max after the ICO has ended to receive your bounties. If they don't pay, it supposed to be a SCAM ((
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: