Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward?  (Read 6944 times)
vasilvas15

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

If the project is promising, the cost can only grow, you can wait and half a year. And even a year or more, the price will be only higher.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

I think it is not normal to wait that long because to usual is 2 -3 weeks after the ICO. then 1-2 months it is considered very late. So for 6months if there is no update within the time frame assume that you joined a scam bounty campaign.
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

Some coins take a very long time to pay as the products are winding as well, there are a number of stages they have to go through before the final out put is made, So its very normal for coins to take that long, However, there are some time lengths that are pretty unusual, when it takes too long for a bounty program to pay, then there are chances that they are scams,  it may be an unfortunate scenario but some coins end up being of no good as their creators only want something off them

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

I think that's normal, because usually when the token is already distributed and entered in the market list, the price of the token will suddenly decrease. For that, we should wait for the token price back up. The token price will adjust to the market situation, if the market is in a low price, the token will also stay at a low price, and if the market price is rising, the token will also grow. Within 6 months I think it has made your token develop pretty well.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:22:34 PM

It's not normal to wait that long for a bounty reward as it only need a few weeks to calculate the stake and distribute the reward afterwards. Maybe there's a problem with the calculation so it took a lot of time? You have to follow the news regarding the project so you don't miss anything if there's a procedure that you have to do. Usually a bounty only takes one month max to distribute the reward.

sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

Normally bounty campaigns remain for 2-3 months and token are transferred with three weeks.But sometimes due to certain things to achieve for bounty the campaign is being prolonged may be for 5 or 6 months.So you have to wait for your reward.If the tokens are not given within one month then that bounty may be scam.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

No it's not normal, usually you get paid out a few weeks after the ICO has completed. But it depends if they ran into complications or pushed back their ICO. There are numerous reasons why and it doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad bounty.

If you are looking for a interesting bounty, I would suggest Unitalent. They are a high skilled freelancing platform, I see them as a better fiver for professionals. I have just joined their bounty and the link is below. I hope this helps.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3944118
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

It could have been better if you have stated briefly the reason for such a long delay of distribution for bounty reward so that we could not jump to a conclusion that you have perhaps joined a scammy bounty campaign. Based on your statement you have trusted the bounty managers and they even gave you a valid reason for the cause of the delay. So, if it a solid project and has a potential to grow in the future just give them the benefit of the doubt because it's only you who can truly assess it.
However, some platforms distributed the reward few weeks after the ICO concluded but in your case, that's perhaps an exception to the rule.
Nureni

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

No, waiting 6 months for a bounty reward is more than abnormal, a bounty taking that long may not end up not being paid to participants forever. I am yet to do that type of bounty.
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

Probably 3 months on average, 6 month long waits are becoming more frequent as ICOs aren't selling out as quickly as last year. Not always a bad thing though, I received Pundi X after about 5 months and it's still mooned.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

Is this for real?! Wow can you tell us the name? I would really love to see the team to know to stay away from guys like them but if they have a legit reasons for this delay then all you can do is to wait for them to make the payments but it's shady anyway as half of year is a lot but maybe it is a huge project and when they will launch everything will be ready to work but to wait half of the year for a job you did then it's kinda frustrating.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
Kakady13

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

It depends on the project terms , how much time they will run bounty campaign its entirely depends on  the team. usually most of the projects run bounty for 2-3 months and after completion of projects deadline they distribute bounty in few weeks . but some projects took much time to do distribution.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

I would never participate in a bounty that require me to wait 6 months to get bounty rewards. I myself have also experienced such a situation, a few months back I participated in a bounty campaign and it has given me bounty rewards after six months. Many ICOs give rewards early, but some of them take a long time to give rewards.

chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

If you mean 6 months after bounty campaign end, i think it's quite abnormal. My longest time to get my bounty reward was 2 months. It's either the ico project that fails to reached the softcap or the team who scamming the bounty hunters. Envion and tokenpay are the examples. Waiting for half a year and still didn't get my payment.
vendorLazy

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:12:13 PM

I would never participate in a bounty that require me to wait 6 months to get bounty rewards. I myself have also experienced such a situation, a few months back I participated in a bounty campaign and it has given me bounty rewards after six months. Many ICOs give rewards early, but some of them take a long time to give rewards.

True that, 1-3 month is a standard time for paying the reward to all participants, count everything and so on. Six month sounds like madness
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

It happens  sometimes, most are scam, for example, I participated in an icon bounty,  I had to stop it when I heard that, ICO-Beluga Pay has announeced that bounty-hunters will receive their reward in 6 and 12 months. It not worth to do project that take that long period for sale or even distribution of token
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

6 months seems long but it is the normal range of the bounty programs to last before receiving the rewards. Some bounty programs even last one year and you need patience in receiving the rewards. This kind of bounty has rewards that is greater than the normal ones, because it is successful and many clients have invested in it.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

This is not normal for most projects, only if the developers warned you about it and if you agreed that there is nothing to be done about it, it seems to me that now there are not enough such projects, after a couple of months it is already clear whether it is scam or not.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

yes its normal but some of bounty are scam their not giving the reward for the bounty hunter I already encountered almost 18 mos to pay and it is installment i receive their token every month the project what im saying is Atlant for me its good project.
vandako

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

It should not take that long! If you are interested in a new bounty program you should check out OPU Labs! It's an Ethereum backed coin and program that bridges skincare with blockchain technology.

AIRDROP link! https://opu.ai/signup
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: