Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start trading?  (Read 2216 times)
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.
one thing you need to remember trading activity is an activity that has a risk so if you are just starting in trading activities of course there are some things you should consider.

the first is that you have to do a research on crypto that has pretty good potential for trading.
the second is that you should start a small trading activity, so I mean let's just say you're learning how to be a good trader so do not start a large trading activity.
if both of these things you have done I am sure you will slowly have instinct as a reliable trader, because I think a trader must have a strong enough instinct in choosing the right crypto and looking for the right time to buy and vice versa that when to sell.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

if you want to learn trading you must have capital and if you have capital less than $ 100 is good, you can trade with coins that cheap but potentially good price like xrp, nxt, nem and many more. use myetherwallet.
entebah

Activity: 1562
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:18:14 PM

Too many ask "how to trade".
in this forum already hundreds of people who ask with the same question. they should learn and read before asking anything.

kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

The main foundation will be to make the trading.There is nothing to do with speed,to work slowly and to learn.To learn about trading, first thing is to know basic things as well as to keep in mind the market.You should see the prices in the market and many people are deceived for not understanding,so you have to be aware of all aspects.Aside from keeping stock market information, you'll need to watch videos on YouTube and keep up with experienced people.

ephisi

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.
at this stage i would advise you not to trade at all for some months. Use this time to read watch listen research and study about what youare venturing into. Thank me later
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

Mastering deals and wallet types is the first thing. Then you need to learn and improve your knowledge of the crypto and bitcoin markets in this forum. A trading community can help you increase your judgment and analysis skills. A community I often learn and it is a tool to help me better trading.
https://www.tradingview.com/
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

This trading life is not going to be easy for you as this is very risky line if traded without knowledge so get full information about this crypto business from every source you can get like google,youtube or this forum.Allocate your funds and deposit them on whichever exchange you want and then start trading.Hope you get success in this feild.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:45:57 PM

You should notice that it is not easy job. First of all learn about cryptocurrencies. There are many video clips, channels in youtube and literatures about trading, especially in cryptocurrencies market. You should abut technical and fundamental analysis, always improve your skills and read all news in crypto world. Laso learn literature of great traders as W. Gann, J. Livermore, G. Soros and other.
Luckym7

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

If you want to start trading so you must need to knowledge about crypto currency or if you want to start binary trading you can must learn chart and candle pattern. Without any knowledge you can’t start trading so must need to gather knowledge about crypto currency and altcoin market condition if you understand altcoin market you can start trading very easily. In this online market crypto trading is very easy you must need a account any kind of crypto trading site as like bittrex then you can start trading with your altcoin.
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

Most of the people think about trading, that is a very easy and they don't know details of crypto currency but he is start trading. Sometime later those people lost his money and make a bad comment about trading. If you want to start trading at first you gather knowledge about crypto currency market then you can start your trading otherwise you lost your money and you also make a bad comment about crypto currency so I am suggest you at first learn crypto currency then start your trading.
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

If you are starting to trade I can suggest to you that you should search some good ICO's to start investing in because to become a trade you must be aware of the risk that you can lose it all here. Why ICO than altcoin? because ICO has more lower price value than most of altcoins by joining ICO you can earn more tokens and believe in the project you will join into.

I suggest to you my ICO the saifu, saifu is the One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies

Visit us and join our ICO sale https://ico.saifu.ai/

MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

at this stage i would advise you not to trade at all for some months. Use this time to read watch listen research and study about what youare venturing into. Thank me later
You will never know what ever the outcome if you will not try it. I know that you just want him to be prepared by means of studying fundamentals of trading but trust me, It's useless in crypto trading since the price variation is very unpredictable and the news can be easily monopolized. The only thing that he can rely on was experience.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

The first thing that you need to do is to know the basics of trading. Know how to cope up with the changes here in crypto since we all know that crypto is volatile. Always buy at low and be sure to sell at high. Also, find ways to gain knowledge and wisdom about crypto and never get tired of learning.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

first time you learn about trading and known better about crypto currency.Because if you didn't know what is crypto then it impossible.if you know about this then you go bank and buy some bitcoin and start trade on exchanger.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:34:26 PM

You can buy indahash token, tight now their price is very very cheap and they are being sold for pennies and their ICO price was pretty high and the project was also very promising with a great team and great scope of development only if the team do the hardwork they are supposed to do.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:59:09 PM

Read, read, read. There are free general trading courses for investment companies sometimes, there are paid channels, it's easy to find, definitely worth it, it won't be free.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

Just start buying some guides on the internet, it is full of very good guides all around the internet who have a lot of tutorials about in which cases you should buy/sell, or just hold.

That is more than interesting, and i am sure that as soon as you learn, you will be happy.
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:11:38 PM

I will know that business will need to understand before business if it is to do. Those who do business must learn business from them. And have a clear idea of how business success can be achieved. If business is started through these activities, then business success is possible.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:00:25 PM

I think the present moment is the greatest opportunity for you to invest. You can see that the market is recovering very strongly in recent days, bitcoin and altcoin prices are continuously increasing for several days in a row. I believe that with such a strong recovery and rising capital, this is a great time for you to trade, low risk and high profitability.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:55:44 AM

The main foundation will be to make the trading.There is nothing to do with speed,to work slowly and to learn.To learn about trading, first thing is to know basic things as well as to keep in mind the market.You should see the prices in the market and many people are deceived for not understanding,so you have to be aware of all aspects.Aside from keeping stock market information, you'll need to watch videos on YouTube and keep up with experienced people.
Let me tell you the basic starting of trading for you are with low savings that is why you are entering in trading is your good choice and if not with low savings, the savings are in large quantity the invest purely. For trading just set an exchange account you like the most if I tell you I prefer Blockchain technology and related to it after that choose a coin of high demand and sellout through the exchange for profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: