Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start trading?  (Read 2203 times)
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:21:29 PM

I see OP ask about security and this is a very valid question.

This is the most important task to secure your accounts. You want to have all kind of authenticators in place. I thought in the past that this is so annoying, unneeded and time-consuming to put all these codes, passwords, etc. I was so wrong. All available security features are your best friend and you want to have them activated. Withdrawal passwords, email confirmations, SMS, google authenticator if available. There is no reason to trade if you get hacked.

This is little time consuming but only when you withdraw. No influence on trading at all. I think this is good that you have to put all these confirmations before withdraw because this makes you more focused and you have the chance to triple check everything which should be your primary habit when using cryptocurrencies. Especially on exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tingtong

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

https://www.xsl-labs.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.
First I tell you can use coinbase wallet for keep btc then you create exchange wallet and select some coin. Have many alt coin that price is small and her future is good and her increase decrease every. you buy this coin with low rate and set up for sell.

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:06:40 AM

Your behavior will always count in what you’redoing in trading. Some of us are greedy and we end up with destroying ourselves. Some people are not even careful on how they invest, they just go all in without minding what will be the outcome and at last they will just lose the money they have invested so far. So learn how to invest, know how much to invest and know how much risks you can afford to take or how much you can afford to lose. As for the skills, you can find where to learn it.
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

You need to educate yourself first. Read tutorials, watch videos.
As for crypto, I'd recommend to start with btc or eth. It's easier to start with them as they have the biggest market.
Then choose a beginner-friendly exchange like cex or coinbase. But better keep crypto in your own desktop wallet after buying, because even the most secure online platform can be hacked. There are many wallets -https://www.finder.com/cryptocurrency/wallets
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

You need to educate yourself first. Read tutorials, watch videos.
As for crypto, I'd recommend to start with btc or eth. It's easier to start with them as they have the biggest market.
Then choose a beginner-friendly exchange like cex or coinbase. But better keep crypto in your own desktop wallet after buying, because even the most secure online platform can be hacked. There are many wallets -https://www.finder.com/cryptocurrency/wallets

First, learned more about the process in trading how to prevent losses of coin and improve your skilled in different aspect of trading. Making an analysis of the market also lead us when to trade our earnings. We all know trading is too risky for everyone but in this case if we have a good strategies and knowledge about the technology we can earn good profits. In trading site we need to be a courageous person and have motivation before we start trading because the process is too pressure and confidential.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

You can deposit firstly, buy btc, send it to exchange (e.g. bittrex) then trade, start with day trading or fast trading, read frequently in category announcement (altcoin) and see how active dev is, how good is vision vision etc.
That should always be the last thing to do for any new trader and your advise is like the worst I have ever seen in my life of trading experience for someone who is just starting how to trade. This is the reason a lot of people always end up with nothing while thinking they can just start first with trading, then worst of all day trading, while reading alongside.

Read first, and then when you are sure you have read as much as possible, start practicing a little bit with short term and not even day trading. It takes some high level of professionalism to be able to succeed in day trading. Gradually, you start building what you have learned and then stick with your own strategy for a successful trade.
Start trading is not complicated, but also not so easy. Trading is not just buying and holding. If you have extra money which you can keep for long time then no need for trading. Patience and dare is mandatory for trading. Emotions do not work in business. You will have to use only brain. It is not the matter of your well. You will have to make sensible decisions about the trade in the right coin in the right time.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

You will first of all learn what trading crypto currency is all about which I think comprises of technical and fundamental aspect of trading. After that, you will need to have a reasonable amount of money, then register or open account with a good crypto exchange company like poloniex or any other good one out there before you commence your trading journey.   
Welhell

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.

For now you can start with Bitcoin or Ethereum and you can use free wallet : blockchain.info and myetherwallet.com. You should to use secureity password and 2FA.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

you can buy bitcoin and start for trading at any price depending on the money you have but it would be better if you buy when the price goes down and start with a small amount so you can learn to earn profit and you will not lose too much
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

once you acquire some coin then you can start to trade immediately. you can directly find someone who is interested in the exchange. the transaction can be completed on the blockchain or you can do the exchange via online exchanges when it is difficult to get someone for exchange directly. you need to do a thorough research to avoid been hacked thereby losing all your coins. it is also not advisable to leave too many coins in your wallet. since difference exchanges charge different fees, you can always compare online to get a fair deal
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:13:29 PM

I see OP ask about security and this is a very valid question.

This is the most important task to secure your accounts. You want to have all kind of authenticators in place. I thought in the past that this is so annoying, unneeded and time-consuming to put all these codes, passwords, etc. I was so wrong. All available security features are your best friend and you want to have them activated. Withdrawal passwords, email confirmations, SMS, google authenticator if available. There is no reason to trade if you get hacked.

This is little time consuming but only when you withdraw. No influence on trading at all. I think this is good that you have to put all these confirmations before withdraw because this makes you more focused and you have the chance to triple check everything which should be your primary habit when using cryptocurrencies. Especially on exchanges.
Trading is a very simplest and easiest method but there are two types of trading there in the market; one is the old trading with garments and other daily life products and another one is the modern cryptocurrency trading, allow you to trade with the connection between buyers and sellers. Setup and create the exchange account and set the price of the coin little higher than the amount of buying price I n order to earn profit which is the simple rule.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

you can buy bitcoin and start for trading at any price depending on the money you have but it would be better if you buy when the price goes down and start with a small amount so you can learn to earn profit and you will not lose too much
Bitcoin was indeed the right suggestion if someone plans to become a trader. Even if has small amount for investing, he still can make good profits from trading. The volatility of this crypto currency allows traders to make good amounts of money. But I would like to advise something. A bitcoin trader must trust his coin and read it thoroughly because this is the most challenging asset known ever.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

at the beginning , you'd better hold some quality coins for a long time . such as bitcoin neo or eos . next , you can learn the skills and knowledge of trading .
Well, holding some quality coins in the process of trying out long term trading is good but it is also important to always know what to always do at every point in time which makes even your holding as a long term trader require some level of knowledge.
The thing here is to always count learning as the main priority because without that, anyone will just be busy doing it wrong until they lose everything. Once you are able to learn very well, while practicing, you will be able to get a strategy that pays you and that is it.

What one thing would you advise to aid my learning? It is difficult to find the good advice in these forums due to all the not so good advice..
Cryptocurrency trading is very interesting business. The first thing is to look the market cap of different currencies, then prediction of experts about different coins so you will be able to judge the right coin for trading. Try to buy different coins and observe the market daily. Update yourself and don’t waste time to buy and sell coins on the right time.
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

Bitcoin was indeed the right suggestion if someone plans to become a trader. Even if has small amount for investing, he still can make good profits from trading. The volatility of this crypto currency allows traders to make good amounts of money. But I would like to advise something. A bitcoin trader must trust his coin and read it thoroughly because this is the most challenging asset known ever.
As for me the best way to start trading is to participate in a bounty campaign because after the end of campaign we will pursue to learn trading to sell our bounty reward into our desired coin, so after we have experience the taste of profit from trading then surely we will have to dig more about trading to venture this new source of income.
odb1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

I just suggest to every new trader that they have to learn trading first with the demo accounts with the virtual balance instead of deposit real money. By doing this we can decrease all of the chances of losing money. We have have learn some good strategies from babypips, this is he best site to learn from here by spending some good time.
Frankwhite_2018

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

As for me the best way to start trading is to participate in a bounty campaign because after the end of campaign we will pursue to learn trading to sell our bounty reward into our desired coin, so after we have experience the taste of profit from trading then surely we will have to dig more about trading to venture this new source of income.

Thank you. what does different market caps indicate, liquidity?
simalima

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:49:23 PM

you are most welcome in trading but before start read carefully its basic things. Specially this trading topic of this forum will help you more.And try to understand by research turnover point.Which will help you to make handsome profit from trade.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

I think that is a good amount for you to start. You better start trading with enough knowledge and understanding of what you are doing. There are lots of tools for you to use and I believe that though your willingneess abd eagerness to learn, things would be easier for you to adopt.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

-Despite in the name of trading is not easy to capture the whole concept in the market for you to learn at the first time, but all you need to do is to learn the basic concept (steps by step) about trading strategy ,to make your aware and avoid to some mistake and lose during your  trading activity.,(although there is no guarantee that you'll win or profit immediately,) but the essence of this is to make aware even the small things happen, don't rush your time to trade immediately,, without your knowledge in skills to deal with.,(because its like your soldier ready to battle but no weapon to wear)
-Better start at small amount to trade at the first time,
-well your cryto wallet is depend upon to your coin do you have,example (bitcoin-coins ph wallet)
Better to search always before your step.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

_make effective research: read books,watch videos. Consume all information on trading. You'd need the knowledge.
_be vigilant: be careful of brokers. Scrutinize any deal you get into.
_if possible, get a mentor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: