Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start trading?  (Read 2214 times)
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:23:39 AM

You can buy bitcoins at exchange places that have very high confidence or you can also buy them at [Suspicious link removed] directly. after having bitcoin assets you can trade on altcoin using the bitcoin you have
riuzfairus

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

To make this trading easy enough, you just have to enter the SPOT MARKET menu, then select the currency you want to trade for example BTC / IDR. And we can start trading, either with Limit or Stop order or instant ecara. Advantages of Spot Market ethode is a sale / purchase transaction will be executed automatically when the price is in accordance with our Setting.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

First you should make further research about trading strategies and choose what trader you would be in the future there are different strategy like day by day trader others are long time holders you should try the basic principles of trading then start with a small capital.
There are so many strategies to become trader. The most amazing of them is holding. This can be different from yours but for me this holding is best strategy. This can make the whole scenario amazing by just putting your coins who have been bought at low prices in wallet and then just don’t think about them even for three to four months or years. When prices become higher, then go for selling.
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:00:49 PM

Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.
You can start trading at this time, the market is fluctuating very strong and bitcoin prices are showing signs of recovery after reaching the threshold $ 7300. At present, the bitcoin price is at $ 7,500 and is still adjusting, I find that this is a good time for you to trade altcoin. Always have a specific commercial plan and adhere to it.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.
Well, to start gambling you need to start gamble also. Trading is gambling the traders know that especially the day traders, you must be ready on your winning times and be also ready on your losing times. Losing is part of the game.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:31:19 PM

I can recommend you the following rules:
1. Have a plan you follow and stick to.
2. Do not trade hunches or get too emotionally invested in trading.
3. Know when enough is enough.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

To speak frankly, at the first place you’d better to trade with a small amount of money, then when you get farmiliar with the trading, you should expand it. Before starting trading, you basically need to have an intimate knowledge which is good enough for you to start trading with less of fear or that sorts of thing. Next, to spend time on observing the market and wait for buying coin with low price to do trading with. When you get accustomed with trading market, you have to  try to build skill as well as experience , both of these factors are quite helpful in trading which can help you get a significant benefit.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:02:17 AM

Get knowledge and expertise and invest in different coins to diversify investments. Do not take panic decisions if the market goes down steadily. Because I think trading is a full-time job and full knowledge, without your knowledge can not do well
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:25:03 PM

First, if you want trading crypto must have an account on exchanger, and then go to deposit with your free money.  And you must know every risk when trading.
Well, still need to Be prepared for the fact that some very good exchanges are beginning to require each user to provide personal data. The fact is that you can trade with any kind of account, but you can withdraw funds only after the provision of personal data.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:41:30 PM

First of all, you need to acquaint yourself with the needed beginners knowledge, either from reading blogs or watching YouTube videos, don't hastily start only to make a mistake along the line.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

If you are new to trading,  try not to go all in with your fund.  Decide the coin you want to start trading,  it is not good to take on a lots of trade at the same time!  It is also wise to trade bitcoin first before venturing into Altcoin.

ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

There are different ways to start trading, you can work on bounty campaigns and earn cryptocurrency for free or you can also invest immediately and start trading on the exchanger where you purchase those coins.

Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

of course you can just do it with that value, for me that is enough to start. try to buy when the coin prices begin to decline as it is today.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

start trading with any possible amount and make sure that you are not keeping your funds on Exchange if you are not trading because keeping funds online is risky and hence it is recommended to hold crypto in offline wallets like a paper wallet or the hardware wallet as far as legal aspect is concerned don't think that any government has banned crypto trading, so you have your funds in Crypto then you can always use it for trading or any purpose which is not illegal in the eyes of law....
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

the first you need to learn of the cryptocurrency and don't strated with a lot of amount.
because trading is very risky, if you do not have a skill and knowledge are possible to lose of money.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

the first you need to learn of the cryptocurrency and don't strated with a lot of amount.
because trading is very risky, if you do not have a skill and knowledge are possible to lose of money.
This is a basic thing that people already advised many times, without having proper knowledge if you enter crypto trading you will lose your money. Don't have more knowledge then invest in only reputed coins like BTC and ETH don't go for other altcoins.
sisjow

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:34:58 PM

You can start trading if you have a capital, $100 is enough i think. but first is you need to know about what coin is good. basic strategy, buy at a low price then sell at a higher to gain a profit.
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

Yes you can now start trade with that small amount of coins 100$ is a good start for a newbie and then after you already master all the basice need to do trading you can now start to trade higher if you like to earn a good profit.
$100 isn't a small amount. Also for newbies, I don't think they have $100 as their initial amount because they are "newbie" and still not sure how to do properly. Forcing them to invest X amount to make Y amount is a stupid idea and just make them broke.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

First of all, make some research on where to invest.
With $100 as modal, you can invest in tokens that are less than 1 USD per token.

Just a suggestion, TIO is 0.48 USD at today's date.
Telegram - https://t.me/TradeToken

Join the airdrops that they give out and participate in their products.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:52:34 PM

the most important if you want to start trading is to learn about the world of commerce because if you do not learn about trading then you can experience losses ...
so the most important thing is to learn the world of crypto ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: