Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you hear about Bitcoin (From Ponzi to Cryptocurrency)  (Read 1225 times)
AMLMPS

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:36:22 AM

I heard about bitcoin or cryptocurrency in General last year around January 2017 from my roommate. I'm thankful and grateful about the opportunity, as of now we earn around 10,000 USD and it is a big deal already as we not yet rich and we are from a third world country. Thanks Crypto.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jobel

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:07:06 AM

I heard bitcoin, at first was in our neighbours friend, he earn in bitcoin, a lot then i ask to my self if i am going to try bitcoin, because i notice bitcoin is  working and make a good salaries. from joining the campaign.
MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:11:54 AM

I've known bitcoin since it cost 5 million. But do not expect coins to be phenomenal as it is today. After I have learned and read, read on, and start with the crypto world (especially Bitcoin). And start learning how to find bitcoin. From Faucet (tap) coins, mining with computers and cloud mining, all I'm looking for. And this year I have tried to learn tranding.

And unnoticed, the world of cryptocurrency provides a little extra, though not billions, but I think it's okay. Starting installment motor is paid, can buy new HP, Netbook, can pay electricity, pulse, quota every month, and can add-add money pocket every day
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:19:44 AM

My first time heard about bitcoin is when my brother told us about it.  He gave us some brief explanation and introduction about it and after that it's heard sound so good to be until I notice that I'm wanted to be a part of it so after a couple of weeks I decided to involved with this and I realized how it's been a blessings to me and to my family because it answers all my problems in life so until now I'm very thankful because there are such system like this that can gives a huge of opportunities to us.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

How I heard about bitcoin started early 2015 when I was searching for means in which I will use to earn some money to help support my schooling because I'm an undergraduate. So I was introdue into an online business by a friend called MMM (As of then I never knew it was ponzi) the way it was presented (mouth watery bonuses) made me to engage in it fully and started marketing it. I became successful at it made some cool cash too.

When it became famous in my country I decided to explore all its benefits then I saw an advert of BItcoin I picked interest because it was offering 50% ROI monthly while my local currency was 30%ROI. So then.my journey began in the Cryptocurrency world.  I became fully a Cryptopreneur January 2016 after my wanna be cryptocoin called TBC (thebillioncoin) failed me. I have made some few mistakes afterwards but I can proudly say, me picking interest in Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) from a Ponzi biz,  is one of the most smartest move I have ever made in my life.

How did you hear about bitcoin? I Wanna hear your experience

I heard bitcoin last year when the world is trending about virus wannacry that attacked microsoft users, from that news i heard the hacker ask for ransom money it bitcoin, so the people who got hacked have to transfer several btc to recover their accounts.
From here i know bitcoin.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:10:50 AM

The first time I heard about bitcoin and crypto to my high school friend. He tell me and discuss to me what is bitcoin and how it works but unfortunately in the beginning I doubt it because that was the first time I heard that and i cant believe that there are such that system that can gives or offered a lot of opportunities us in a way that we can earn a huge of profit in just a short period of time but eventually I realized that I need to try it  so I do have a chance to have a better life and that was happened.
fatema

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:59:54 PM

I could hear Bitcoin from a respected elder brother. He told me everything about Bitcoin and said. He talked about Bitcoin and about how it will be governed in the future market and about its benefits and benefits. Now I can earn from an inexpensive Bitcoin.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:00:59 PM

How I heard about bitcoin started early 2015 when I was searching for means in which I will use to earn some money to help support my schooling because I'm an undergraduate. So I was introdue into an online business by a friend called MMM (As of then I never knew it was ponzi) the way it was presented (mouth watery bonuses) made me to engage in it fully and started marketing it. I became successful at it made some cool cash too.

When it became famous in my country I decided to explore all its benefits then I saw an advert of BItcoin I picked interest because it was offering 50% ROI monthly while my local currency was 30%ROI. So then.my journey began in the Cryptocurrency world.  I became fully a Cryptopreneur January 2016 after my wanna be cryptocoin called TBC (thebillioncoin) failed me. I have made some few mistakes afterwards but I can proudly say, me picking interest in Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) from a Ponzi biz,  is one of the most smartest move I have ever made in my life.

I heard about it in 2014 by a friend neither of us invested into it but in 2015 he started Investing into btc. By the start of 2016 be convinced how profitable btc can be If one trys to earn through trading and the volatility in mid 2017 made me believe that btc is a very promising asset.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:20:20 AM

When it became famous in my country I decided to explore all its benefits then I saw an advert of BItcoin I picked interest because it was offering 50% ROI monthly while my local currency was 30%ROI. So then.my journey began in the Cryptocurrency world.  I became fully a Cryptopreneur January 2016 after my wanna be cryptocoin called TBC (thebillioncoin) failed me. I have made some few mistakes afterwards but I can proudly say, me picking interest in Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) from a Ponzi biz,  is one of the most smartest move I have ever made in my life.

i know the MMM too, it is Mavro right ? He even held ICO here : https://mavro.org/
The ponzi scheme is always same, earlier supporter will have a profit much.
but bitcoin is not a ponzi because any time you join in bitcoin, you will have a same chance to gain earnings.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:26:18 AM

It all started with a signature campaigns on a different forum, it was a compulsion to take btc as payment, honestly had never heard of btc till then, decided to give it out a try. Once the btc started hitting my wallet suddenly the price zoomed and that caught my attention, while learning more I came here and understood what it actually was, it's much deeper than I imagined.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:36:22 AM

I hear a long time ago about paying for pc performance, this was mining bitcoin.
First my income was on bounty of ponzi project

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
d0flaming0

Activity: 402

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:51:43 AM

I heard about it in 2014 by a friend neither of us invested into it but in 2015 he started Investing into btc. By the start of 2016 be convinced how profitable btc can be If one trys to earn through trading and the volatility in mid 2017 made me believe that btc is a very promising asset.
Luckily you've heard it earlier, unlike me even if i've heard it early, i am still not convinced about its capability and its potential, until one day i am really curious enough to try and risk. The first thing i've learn was about forex trading, and then again i saw an ad about crypto trading, that is the only time i started learning how to trade crypto and study further about how does it work, until i encounter this forum that says here we discussed all details regarding crypto.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:57:40 AM

I tried to be deceived by ICO.
This caused me to lose some ETH. Then I slowly went to understand the project data.
Such as team consulting, project rating website, and then joined the cryptocurrency world.
tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:10:39 AM

Actually, I have no money to start and yet bitcoin. Then my brother introduced me to this forum where I can learn more about bitcoin.
I am looking for somewhere to make money. First he understood the trade, there are successes, but a penny.
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

I’ve been hearing about bitcoin since 2013. I’m just too busy with work of simply not interested. One of those who are too lazy to do some research. Should’ve been a millionaire by now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:24:41 AM

Well frankly speaking Bitcoin was never a ponzi scheme to start with. Ponzi schemes don't have a working product with real world use cases, they just have pyramid schemes. Bitcoin is only called ponzi by those who didn't get in early into Bitcoin and missed the crazy returns it gave to everyone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

Mostly internet ads and through word of mouth. One or two years later I was at a business expo for the company I worked at and one of the stalls was about bitcoin.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

A colleague of mine had introduced me about bitcoin and I decided to give it a try. I started researching about bitcoin in the last quarter of 2017 and gradually learning from it. As months go by, I had absorbed some of my knowledge from the internet and other informative information from my friends at work where they guided me on how to join the signature bounty campaigns. Actually, I had just finished my first ever bounty campaign which I think is successful and now currently waiting for the hard earned token. Always bear in mind that "a quitter never win and a winner never quit", so let's continue to believe in bitcoin as this is the future currency that could surely change everyone's lives.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

When it became famous in my country I decided to explore all its benefits then I saw an advert of BItcoin I picked interest because it was offering 50% ROI monthly while my local currency was 30%ROI. So then.my journey began in the Cryptocurrency world.  I became fully a Cryptopreneur January 2016 after my wanna be cryptocoin called TBC (thebillioncoin) failed me. I have made some few mistakes afterwards but I can proudly say, me picking interest in Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) from a Ponzi biz,  is one of the most smartest move I have ever made in my life.

I first hear and learned bitcoin from a friend of mine. It was several years ago, and I am so desperate to have an other source of income and help my family financially. So from this friend he introduce me about bitcoin and I become curious about it and spend most of my time reading articles about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:12:05 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

I first heard of Bitcoin in 2016, when I participated in a Ponzi scheme called MMM' ( infamously founded by late Sergei Mavrodi), after it failed I enter into another ponzi called BBN(Boonbuy Network) that claimed to be trading on Bitcoin and binary option, I invested my sister's money in it, when it collapsed, I knew family war was coming because I needed to account for the lost fund. This led me to studying about Bitcoin only, without a mentor, I was about to make fortunes and later will pay back my debt before BTC price crashed from $20,000.

It would have been better I had mentor but the ones I met needed cash before any talk, so had to learn the hard way, currently i teach people about bitcoin without charging a dime from them, just enjoy sharing the knowledge based on my level of experience.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: