Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best exchanges to trade.  (Read 2134 times)
Chrrynn1094 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:14:55 AM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

For learning how to trade then you need to search this forum and youtube site. You will get a lot of information on these two sites but don't expect someone will give you step by step strategies to follow to make a money. You will get basic details about the trade and from their, you need to gain experience by yourself.

For me, Bittrex is best to exchange so far because I didn't face any issues until now and their fees also quite reasonable. But you don't deposit money until your account is fully verified because they may block your withdrawals until you verify your account. So far safer side first verify your account and then deposit money.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

For beginner traders, most exchange is good but I would not suggest bitfinex or poloniex. Binance and other ones will be easier for you.

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:31:55 AM

For learning how to trade then you need to search this forum and youtube site. You will get a lot of information on these two sites but don't expect someone will give you step by step strategies to follow to make a money. You will get basic details about the trade and from their, you need to gain experience by yourself.

For me, Bittrex is best to exchange so far because I didn't face any issues until now and their fees also quite reasonable. But you don't deposit money until your account is fully fully verifiedbecause they may block your withdrawals until you verify your account. So far safer side first verify your account and then deposit money.

yes it's one of the difficulties that bittrex currently has to fully verified the data. I suggest binance is better, not necessarily verification and you can still withdraw maximal 2 bitcoin, then binance is also better in terms of volume, and the interface is also quite simple in my opinion.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

Binance,kucoin,coinexchange and forkdelta are comminky exchange I use. Until noe i dont have any issue with those exchange so I suggest to you to trade in these exchanges.  Good enough to set your bid, volume of trader is high enough so try it

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
stripewhite

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

If by "trading" you mean active trading, there are several factors - liquidity, API availability/quality, fee structure and the exchange having the coins you want to trade.

GDAX has a reasonable API, is very liquid, only lets you trade three coins for now (BTC, ETH, LTC). Fees are 0.25% for taker / 0% for maker orders.

Gemini - horrible API, two coins only. 0.25% fees. Not a good trading exchange. Very good as a "gateway" to move fiat in though. Wire transfers clear in a bit more than an hour.

Binance - lots of coins, API not great but ok if you're writing your own code, 0.1% fees. Fairly liquid.

Bittrex - lots of coins, ok liquidity, fees 0.25%. API - for streaming market data there is no published API and reverse-engineering it is a huge pain.

Bitfinex - lots of coins, 0.1% maker/0.2% taker fees. Not sure about API. Does NOT allow US clients.

etc. etc.

I didn't mention the web interface as a factor in choosing an exchange to trade. That's because serious traders should not use the exchanges' web interfaces - they are not well suited for trading. One should use either self-rolled software (if you can write it) or a professional software trading platform like our Medved Trader - that has superior charting, technical analysis, alerts, scans, DOM, visual trading etc. etc.

We connected it to GDAX so far, will release Binance integration very soon and our goal is to connect it to all exchanges whose APIs are reasonable. So we know these APIs intimately Smiley in all their ugliness.
MisterStylish

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

There's an nice review of all the top bitcoin exchanges: https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.io/ just use the table to choose which place suits your needs best (beginner-friendly, credit card purchases, USA/EU location, bank transfer, no verification...). Coinbase is n1 for a reason: beginners feel at home, it's got some good extra features as you progress (eg vault storage), and it's possible to branch out and try new projects (eg ethereum).
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

First of all you should know if cryptocurrency trading is very risky. and I think an easy and safe exchanger to use is bittrex and at least you can googling articles on trading.
tohahamid1

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

Now a days Binance and okkex are best for me.Because its Daily trading volume and and its withdrawal system are pleased me.Also its feature and many altcoin coins listing daily.I think future it will do  better service from now.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

For beginner traders, most exchange is good but I would not suggest bitfinex or poloniex. Binance and other ones will be easier for you.

We have the same suggestion mate about what exchanges is better to use,though i have one exchange that may recommend for newbie in trading,its Yobit oooopss,i know lots of you are angry about this exchange that accusing to be scam and not trustworthy but for Newbie this is paradise,as many complaints about this are those who has more than 5 bitcoins holding ,not the small traders since op is just starting i think he can try trading there ,and yobit has more than coins to offer which very help for beginner's ..then when hes capital is enough same as he's knowledge then he can transfer to the best exchanges
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

For me, Bittrex is best to exchange so far because I didn't face any issues until now and their fees also quite reasonable. But you don't deposit money until your account is fully fully verifiedbecause they may block your withdrawals until you verify your account. So far safer side first verify your account and then deposit money.

yes it's one of the difficulties that bittrex currently has to fully verified the data. I suggest binance is better, not necessarily verification and you can still withdraw maximal 2 bitcoin, then binance is also better in terms of volume, and the interface is also quite simple in my opinion.
Recently in the past bittrex had stopped their registrations but now they are opening it once again but i do agree on most suggestions on here that using up binance would be much better.It is user friendly specially on new users and limitations arent too small for you to make traders without the need of further verification. For op, always stick with reputable exchange rather than on using up shady ones.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

for new people in cryptocurrency and want to feel trading, I suggest to register with poloniex and bittrex only because that two exchanges have a big list of the coins so you can start to buy and sell in those sites. don't forget to learn more about analyzing each coin so you can determine what price you should buy and sell so you can make your first profit. besides that, I advise you to complete the verification on poloniex and bittrex because this will increase your amount of withdrawal and if you have a problem, I think they will help you right away. there are many other sites that you can try but I won't suggest registering too many because this will makes you confuse and its too complicated for new people. so register in two exchanges is enough for you to start. good luck.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

Bittrex and Binance has good volume and enough number of alternative cryptocurrencies with good security. So using these 2 exchanges will be best to use for daily trading.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley
The first step you should do is to find basic information about crypto. You can search and get the knowledge in this forum. So you really do not think too much to find information elsewhere because this forum already provides enough information. Next you just have to dare to try and make a decision. I am sure that if we keep trying then we can get a lot of knowledge and also skill. It will affect the future we will achieve, believe that when we have done the best then we will get the best results as well.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

From centralized exchanges, my favorites now are Binance, Kucoin, Bitbox and Cryptopia for small coins.
If you are looking for decentralized exchanges, you don't have much of a choice. The only two working are IDEX and Forkdelta and both are tragic. For example, IDEX is down from hours and you can't make a normal trade there. It's not the first time for them and I guess is not the last.
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

If you're just new into crypto and want to do trading,would suggest you to gather some knowledge first with the important strategies a trader must know! And i would suggest you to try trading on friendly interface exchange such as poloniex,mercatox,binance.

Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

All right, I'll give you some advice, the stock exchange is not the place to make money by risking your money. Stock exchange is a place where people take money from those who risk it.
FsJsxy

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

There are unique coins on different exchanges. So choose what tokens are interesting to you and register on the exchange. See information on Coinmarketcap.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

There is no short way to learn to do something. Google is your friend. Search for the most used crypto's exchanger as your first step and make an account there. Make yourself familiar with all the necessary stuffs before you make your feet wet.

Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:16:43 PM

From centralized exchanges, my favorites now are Binance, Kucoin, Bitbox and Cryptopia for small coins.
If you are looking for decentralized exchanges, you don't have much of a choice. The only two working are IDEX and Forkdelta and both are tragic. For example, IDEX is down from hours and you can't make a normal trade there. It's not the first time for them and I guess is not the last.
IMO, I will remove cryptopia from that list tho. I just recently found out that they are having issues with deposits in user's account and I can prove that to my own experience and for IDEX, they really are a tragic exchange, I also used that once and the price does not match up to the sell order you made. Although it seems that I am making bad comments to those exchange, I just don't want others to experince the same experience that I had.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: