Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:06:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best exchanges to trade.  (Read 2134 times)
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:07:41 PM

Exchanges with high volume are better for trading. Thus, go for Houbi, Binance, Bittrex and Bitfinex. If you want to trade using your dollars, go for Coinbase. If you are someone who doesn't trust these exchanges with your funds, go with decentralized exchanges like Forkdelta and Idex but these are only for erc20 tokens.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:22:51 PM

Exchanges with high volume are better for trading. Thus, go for Houbi, Binance, Bittrex and Bitfinex. If you want to trade using your dollars, go for Coinbase. If you are someone who doesn't trust these exchanges with your funds, go with decentralized exchanges like Forkdelta and Idex but these are only for erc20 tokens.
actually I do trading in different markets. well, but for now, I prefer to trade in binances, hitbtc, kucoin, and much more. I think it's all a very good exchanger for now. well, maybe there will emerge better new market in the future.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:33:43 PM

Binance was very simple for me,I advice you to do the same,its also very secure,they spend 20% of total budget on security and secure their systems with the help of external security providers, including external code reviewers, multi signature wallet service providers and two-factor authentication(2FA) service providers.so if your prior is security you need to choose binance or bittrex,if you don’t like them,search anothers on coinmarketcap or google it,there are about 1000 exchanges..
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley
Though, this question has been answered many times in this forum, you could find threads related to it. Finding and using a good forum depends on your choice. I personally prefer Binance but its best you check out the top exchange and check out the way their interface is to see if it might interest you. And also read the recent review of any one you make up your mind to use. 
Luckym7

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

In this online industry there are too many exchanges site you can exchanges your altcoin to usd and usd to altcoin if you know about best exchange you can found here too many exchange which is support altcoin exchanges or if you want to start trading you can use bittrex, binance, and polonix because this are world best crypto currency trading site. Hope you understand and start your best trade with this best platform.
Chrrynn1094 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

If by "trading" you mean active trading, there are several factors - liquidity, API availability/quality, fee structure and the exchange having the coins you want to trade.

GDAX has a reasonable API, is very liquid, only lets you trade three coins for now (BTC, ETH, LTC). Fees are 0.25% for taker / 0% for maker orders.

Gemini - horrible API, two coins only. 0.25% fees. Not a good trading exchange. Very good as a "gateway" to move fiat in though. Wire transfers clear in a bit more than an hour.

Binance - lots of coins, API not great but ok if you're writing your own code, 0.1% fees. Fairly liquid.

Bittrex - lots of coins, ok liquidity, fees 0.25%. API - for streaming market data there is no published API and reverse-engineering it is a huge pain.

Bitfinex - lots of coins, 0.1% maker/0.2% taker fees. Not sure about API. Does NOT allow US clients.

etc. etc.

I didn't mention the web interface as a factor in choosing an exchange to trade. That's because serious traders should not use the exchanges' web interfaces - they are not well suited for trading. One should use either self-rolled software (if you can write it) or a professional software trading platform like our Medved Trader - that has superior charting, technical analysis, alerts, scans, DOM, visual trading etc. etc.

We connected it to GDAX so far, will release Binance integration very soon and our goal is to connect it to all exchanges whose APIs are reasonable. So we know these APIs intimately Smiley in all their ugliness.

Thanks for this. It gives me an overview on the exchanges you mentioned.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:25:42 PM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley
I recommend Binance platform since they have the biggest volume (as of now) which makes a trader easier to make profit from trading. As a trader, you should also look where exchanger does your desired coin being trade hugely.
ghreat8sky

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

Looking for the best exchange,

So far Bittrex is recommended, Cryptopia also is good.
But Hottest would be Binance .

Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

In this online industry too many exchanges site but what kind of currency you want to exchange. If you want to exchange crypto currency you can follow the best exchanger and you get here the more valuable and top crypto currency exchanges. If you want to exchange USD so you can follow goldux because it is a very trusted exchanges for everyone or if you want to exchange skrill dollar you can use virwox.
Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

If you are a total beginner, you probably should go to an exchange that has LTC or even Doge market, allowing you to practice and get the hang of it with very small amounts.
Trading without losing money means skills and before you master them you are going to make a lot of stupid mistakes, whatever the exchange, specially in crypto where weird things can happen. It's better to lose five cents while learning the hard way than 1000 bucks on your first day because you stuffed the order.

BTCTOTO

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

With BitMEX, you can leverage x100 fold in the amount you own.

Margin transaction

Best margin trading site

Leverage of 1 to 100 times

It is BitMex which can get big profit by small amount.

Join Now

If you have 10USD, you can use 1000USD with BitMEX.
Do not be afraid of liquidation prices.
If you buy carefully, this is not a difficult problem.

Good luck with BitMEX. https://www.bitmex.com/register/Troovz
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

I am also newbie when it comes in trading but for me the 4 best exchange  that you need to trade is the following below.
1. Binance
2. Bittrex
3. Coinexchange
4. Yobit
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

Times changed and I can proudly say that its time to switch to Binance. It has got huge volume for each and every other coin that gets listed on it. The app for the android and iOS is just fine. Recently they have finished up the Mac module and released it which was great one to see in the first place. They are like understanding the needs of their users and making the changes in the UI itself.

Also, it has almost all the coins that are important in the market and once they get listed they get most of the attention too. So yeah, binance is the good one.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2192

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:18:56 PM

I will suggest to use bittrex. It's special thing is withdrawal are instant. Like other exchange take more time. But you must verify your account before start trade. On bittrex very low shitcoin. So it's better for beginner. Chose is yours. I just share my small experience. Thanks

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
mvrs

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

Any exchange has a "Play money" mode, so better just try a few exchanges for usability, because convenience is huge. Great site with complete list of all existed exchanges with volume: cryptowat.ch
Also, if you feel confident and expirienced enought, I suggest a Bitmex exchange. It is something special. GL.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

Most of the coin which I am holding are either at Hitbtc or Binance and I am only trading on these 2 exchanges at this time I have traded on bittrex also before but now I am doing on Hitbtc and Binance and they are very good exchanges because most of the new coins are available to trade on these 2 exchanges.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:58:11 PM

You can consider exchanges like Binance, CEX.IO, kucoin, Coinexchange. I found them good enough for beginners. These are safe and have higher volume of trade which ensures liquidity. The exchange fee is also not very high. Bittrex is not accepting new member while polo has some limited coins with no tokens on it. Hitbtc was once considered great but due to recent fall in volume and some big scam and accusations I won't really recommend it to anyone.  You can also search this on Google. Study about different exchanges and then select one. Trading in cryptocurrencies is very difficult. Therefore, it is better to choose an exchange carefully.
_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:01:07 PM

The best trading platforms for the current time are Bitfinex and Binance. For beginners especially will be irreplaceable, since they have a very simple interface.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:17:12 PM

how to trade then you need to search this forum and youtube site. You will get a lot of information on these two sites but don't expect someone will give you step by step strategies to follow to make a money. You will get basic details about the trade and from their, you need to gain experience by yourself...Bittrex is best to exchange so far because I didn't face any issues until now and their fees also quite reasonable you don't deposit money until your account is fully verified because they may block your withdrawals until you verify your account. So far safer side first verify your account and then deposit money....
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:35:57 AM

Any exchange has a "Play money" mode, so better just try a few exchanges for usability, because convenience is huge. Great site with complete list of all existed exchanges with volume: cryptowat.ch
Also, if you feel confident and expirienced enought, I suggest a Bitmex exchange. It is something special. GL.

of course the will play money, if not how to gain profit for their daily maintenance and service of their website ?
as long as we gain profit from trading on those exchanges i think it still okay, like or leave it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: