Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:41:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best exchanges to trade.  (Read 2134 times)
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:22:33 PM

There's a lot of good exchanges site right now . Here's of some trusted exchanges site and for sure most of us our trade there. Bittrex and binance have a lot of traders now and for sure that is very safe because if they are not safe for sure they have some traders there but because of the good feauture and performance they will have a lot of traders now.
The best exchange to trade is the Blockchain technology I prefer to people to know about the details of the coin and you decide to buy that at low market price because this is the rule. You should invest at low price and sell out at high market price in order to get huge returns. Your trading is successful if you use the Blockchain technology that has enriched a lot of people out there in the market.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:41:58 PM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley
Basically I like bittrex. But Now binance is the best trading platform. You are new comer, so you should follow coinmarketcap regular. And read more article on this forun. This is the real platform of helping each other. Its worldwide. So, please stay here and gather knowledge about trading.

Be hardworker
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:45:17 PM

For learning how to trade then you need to search this forum and youtube site. You will get a lot of information on these two sites but don't expect someone will give you step by step strategies to follow to make a money. You will get basic details about the trade and from their, you need to gain experience by yourself.

For me, Bittrex is best to exchange so far because I didn't face any issues until now and their fees also quite reasonable. But you don't deposit money until your account is fully verified because they may block your withdrawals until you verify your account. So far safer side first verify your account and then deposit money.
Most exchanges are good to trade they are all the same just diferrent interface i have tried few of them and face no problem so far..  like kucoin, binance, btcalpha, bitflip and mercatox my all time favorite.. You should try other exchanges too and canvass different coin prices one strategy on trading too.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

For me best exchanges - exchanges that don't require verification to trade. They don't requiring AML and KYC and become more mainstream this year. A lot of decentralized exchanges are in the pipeline
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:27:28 PM

For me best exchanges - exchanges that don't require verification to trade. They don't requiring AML and KYC and become more mainstream this year. A lot of decentralized exchanges are in the pipeline

I like also an exchange site that not require verification, i mean 'cuase you can't withdraw your funds if the trading site require verification, i say that because until now my fund in qryptos exchange site still there and i didn't withdraw my funds. Anyways, my best exchange site for me are Hitbtc, Binance, Marcotex and Bibox.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:50:50 PM

I think Binance is the right exchange to start trading. because the requirements are very easy compared to other exchanges like Bittrex and Qryptos.
Bittrex and qryptos require that every user perform a KYC in order to trade.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:20:09 AM

There are many toturial and content about how to trade in google or youtube, many said Binance exchange is the best exchange now, and probably this is true because they has biggest daily volume transaction and also own coin called Binance/BNB that many predict the price will keep increase in the long term. Personal i use Binance too, and other i also used gate.io because this exchange listed more coin.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
hiroshima786

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:43:13 AM

Although crypto currency reading is risky,i think it can be easier to work with.And it can be safely trading in bittrex,binance.You can register for google.You will be able to safely trade in it.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:52:21 AM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley
It takes time to learn on how to trade but I could give you some of the best exchangers for trading. The top exchangers are Binance, Bittrex, Qryptos, Marcotex and Kucoin.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:45:53 AM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley

I think the place where the exchange is very good today is a place of exchange that has a very high daily trading volume and has a very high security because if the daily high trading volume of coin price movements will also be quick and easy to give you an advantage. I think that is very suitable for the criteria is binance.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:53:13 AM

I respect with your desire to trade, if you choose the exchanger I suggest to adjust to your desires for example look more simple, if you want to find an exchanger that has a demo then I do not know, but I suggest exchange binance and bittrex because of the look that I think is simple.
You are a beginner before trading you should understand the risks of trading and have people who can teach you because you need more experienced people to help you.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:16:33 AM

Binance,kucoin,coinexchange and forkdelta are comminky exchange I use. Until noe i dont have any issue with those exchange so I suggest to you to trade in these exchanges.  Good enough to set your bid, volume of trader is high enough so try it

There are rumors with couple of exchangers you've mentioned sir. I don't want to name drop because I don't want to be a reputation killer but yeah, I saw some. Glitches are okay but others aren't that's what I'm pointing out. I hope they fix their issue soon. And please be careful sir.

iconicavs

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:19:15 AM

I respect with your desire to trade, if you choose the exchanger I suggest to adjust to your desires for example look more simple, if you want to find an exchanger that has a demo then I do not know, but I suggest exchange binance and bittrex because of the look that I think is simple.
You are a beginner before trading you should understand the risks of trading and have people who can teach you because you need more experienced people to help you.

Yes sir. We must look at the bigger picture rather than going really fast and completely ignoring small details. The smallest details could be the reason of being a victim of scam and other unnecessary things with regards to trading. 

iconicavs

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:21:00 AM

Although crypto currency reading is risky,i think it can be easier to work with.And it can be safely trading in bittrex,binance.You can register for google.You will be able to safely trade in it.

Exactly. DO A MASSIVE RESEARCH.

Never get tired of reading.

Explore more.

Thing and sh*t may happen but we are starting so it is bound to, we should be careful and must be sure that we are dealing with legit subject. Being a scam victim sucks.

Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:20:05 AM

I think you are brand new for crypto trading,first of all you can search in youtub for learning how can start trading.then you can start trading,I am involved in hitbtc & cryptopia exchange. both are good for me.
& they are popular exchange too.
thank you.

bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:41:47 AM

I would say binance is a good one, but way not every new coin from ICO and bounty would be listed there. Maybe also OKEX
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

I think he can try one by one the exchanges so he can know which exchange that he like so later, he will only use one, two or three exchanges to trade because we have different favorite exchanges and we could give suggestion to other people to try. besides that, by trying one by one the exchange, he can see the list of the coin that he can buy and sell and it is not just from other person advice but he really find what exchanges that will work well for him.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:55:47 AM

Best exchanges should be picked by the user , Most exchanges has same layout on their graph's and buy and sell orders and everyone should be really familiar with that, The thing we need to consider on choosing the best exchange is the tokens that they are trading and the fee's that they are getting from the traders.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

Well, you are a new, I’m sure that you get a big problem in this crypto market. When my first time’s here, I was always on a spot because with me this market is too complicated. Honestly, as my experience that if you want to do trading well or even anothers such as investing…Foremost all you need to do is getting knowledge. In other word, you have to learn a lot and even read  information from market currently. Especially, we all know that trading is not a easy way to get money, it indeed requires lots of risks. You have to face with the risk to solve your problem, which makes you give up easily because of this trouble. Most important, with your first time, you’d better trade with small amount of money, then when you understand much and also have experience, you expand your trading. Good luck!
lushlifing

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

That would be Binance,
✔ low fees(trading and withdrawal)
✔ great trading volume
✔ safe
✔ trusted coins are listed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print