Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:15:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best exchanges to trade.  (Read 2134 times)
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

I think that bittrex is the best exchange to trade because it is legalized by the US government. Therefore, you will feel safer once you trade on bittrex. Moreover, bittrex has several of coins which allow you to have the multiple choices of trading. Thats why I highly recommend you to choose bittrex
  There are many exchanges out there in the global market and their functions are quite different from each other and sometimes you get trapped in more complications that disturb your mindset.  The most precise exchange is the Blockchain exchange through which you will get whatever you want and you’re trading successfully at the end when you sell out your coins.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:56:07 PM

I think that bittrex is the best exchange to trade because it is legalized by the US government. Therefore, you will feel safer once you trade on bittrex. Moreover, bittrex has several of coins which allow you to have the multiple choices of trading. Thats why I highly recommend you to choose bittrex
  There are many exchanges out there in the global market and their functions are quite different from each other and sometimes you get trapped in more complications that disturb your mindset.  The most precise exchange is the Blockchain exchange through which you will get whatever you want and you’re trading successfully at the end when you sell out your coins.

I don't know yet what's the advantage of blockchain exchange, because I was enjoying good trades at binance and hitbtc for a year. Possibly I will start learning to buy coins with blockchain exchange, but in the case of bittrex their transaction fees went expensive compared the best exchange that I mentioned. For now choose what's better and with lesser trading costs.
proearner12

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:28:12 AM

Coinbase is a great exchange for those new to cryptocurrency. Its very simple to use and allows you to deposit from your credit/debit card or transfer to/from your bank account. You can purchase the top four coins Bitcoin (BTC, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Ethereum (ETH) and Litecoin (LTC). If you want to experiment with other coins I recommend Binance. I've found it to be very reliable and easier to use then others.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:40:13 AM

I think the best exchange place today is binance, because I see there currently has a very high trading volume so it can provide very much profit from the movement of coin prices very quickly can certainly give you a lot of profit.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

I think the best place to trade is a place that has a very high trading volume and has a high security and in my opinion binance is the best exchange place for this moment because there has a very high trading volume.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:07:41 AM

In the present situation of the exchanges the top most exchange is Binance because Binance is created very secured platform to build the secure exchange. Exchange will provide a promotional one which will help us to earn more coins.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

I prefer binance or kucoin this exchangers is very good and a friendly user site and you will never regret when you use this exchanges
valera10

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:57:42 PM

I think that starting first of all with the knowledge of all the necessary information. Let's say at least to study the information of the coin, which will trade.
pictsidhe

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:05:10 PM

Everyone has a favourite exchange but most of the people like binance for its high volume and peace feeling look.  My favourite exchanges are the binance, bibox, qryptos and the Kucoin.
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:49:13 PM

I think if you want to learn, you can open youtube there is a lot of video about trading, but that's just basically do not expect people will give advice to make money. or you can take a trading course, or private is not free but very helpful.
maybe binance because as long as I trade there is no problem.
gunungkembar

Activity: 576
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:32:49 AM

the best place to trade is binance because I see in the binance has a very high daily trading volume and has a very high security, with high trading volume then the coin movement is there very fast.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

the best place to trade is a place that has a very high trading volume if the place has a very high volume then the price exchange will be very fast and can provide a lot of profit. binance is my choice.

uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:23:07 AM

Kucoin and binnace, but if you are really looking to stablish yourself in trading, then try to trade on Bittrex (you will need to enhance your account) or just go all in- in kucoin, but you will need to be patient in there.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

The best exchange for me is binance because high volume of trading and there are many altcoins to trade and if you new in crypto and want to learn trading try to watch in youtube there many trading tutorial there so I'm sure you will learn from it.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley
It comes to trading you need to have some knowledge about trading because it's not easy if you don't study about it it will cause of losing money or your investment.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:33:43 AM

In my opinion cryptobridge best for u. And u also know YouTube site.
3philong

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:40:30 AM

I have no advice because I'm just a novice. But first, be aware of your greed control, to master yourself
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:50:20 AM

they will not teach you how to trade. Knowing how to trade depends on your ability and willingness to learn. there are many exchanges where you can trade without any hassle. This exchange is a platform where you can trade solely at your own discretion
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

For beginners like you it's better to start with user-friendly exchanges and with a good reputation. Try poloniex or cex. They are both quite simple in use - the only difference that polo doesn't offer much fiat options. I am more in eur market so prefer using cex - https://cex.io/btc-eur for these purposes. So it depends on what is preferable for you. Search on various forums and look what people say. Read articles from different sources, or simply google.
Unsmart boy

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

For how to learn a trade, you can get some ideas from the youtube videos that you have on youtube. And the best exchange for trading is bittrex. First to trade,i consider bittrex. Besides, there are some good exchanges like binance,kucoin,up-bit,poloniex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: