Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto world vs Fulltime job? to establish better life.  (Read 2830 times)
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

Since you are still new in crypto world its better to gain knowledge first on how things work here. Trading and investing is not easy as it seems because you have to be knowledgeable in what you're doing, those people who earn bucks by that has a long time experience and aware of the rules that need to abide when you trade or invest. You dont need to choose between job or crypto if you can manage your time well, actually im doing the same. I have a work and earning extra income by joining in bounties and trading coins and so far its good because im financially stable. I believe if you want to achieve a better life dont just stick in one, if there's an opportunity then grab it but in your case its better to choose real job first, then continue to learn in crypto world.
True, people must not decide right away to leave their jobs especially if it is paying good. Both regular jobs and crypto earning can be done on the same time through time management so we do have an option not to choose for only one. It is possible for some people to use crypto earning over regular jobs if they will earn more through going full-time on cryptos but of course, if you are a beginner, this will not be a good idea. Knowledge is everything and very important in here and those who are already earning good have a lot of experience already and have a deeper understanding about cryptos. Rushing things out will not do any good.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:37:47 AM

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?
I assume that you are just starting the crypto world as well so you are deciding what career you are going to take. I suggest to take the full time job first because in cryptocurrency, even if there is a potential to earn big profit, it is still uncertain because you still have to study the market and it wouldn't take just a day. You need experience to be profitable in trading and most of the time, newbies lose first until they learn and then be profitable afterwards which may take months or years of experience.

Just do your full time job and then make trading and investing a sideline. After your office hours, you can study trading and if you don't like being an active trader then just invest but it still needs time because you need to research the coin first before investing if it has the potential to increase in value in the future. If you are doing trading, then do it until such time when you are earning as much as your full time job or even higher and on that point, decide if you wanted to still continue your full time job or just do trading.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Btcmicel

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?
I assume that you are just starting the crypto world as well so you are deciding what career you are going to take. I suggest to take the full time job first because in cryptocurrency, even if there is a potential to earn big profit, it is still uncertain because you still have to study the market and it wouldn't take just a day. You need experience to be profitable in trading and most of the time, newbies lose first until they learn and then be profitable afterwards which may take months or years of experience.

Just do your full time job and then make trading and investing a sideline. After your office hours, you can study trading and if you don't like being an active trader then just invest but it still needs time because you need to research the coin first before investing if it has the potential to increase in value in the future. If you are doing trading, then do it until such time when you are earning as much as your full time job or even higher and on that point, decide if you wanted to still continue your full time job or just do trading.

For me crypo world is the best for our better life but conseder your day needs, crypo world is a long time process to earn a big profits. I suggest you both get your full time job then grab the brighter life with crypto world, manage your time and you can do it.
CFI-2018

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

If you have the dicipline to devote yourself to crypto then you'll do good in crypto, if you have a lack of it, then it will be very hard for you, atleast my personal view.

One more important thing you'll need is a strong heart, cause from now and then you'll get a heart attack by looking at the charts Cheesy
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:19:16 AM

I always say that trading should be as a second job , because it is very unpredictable but real life needs money! You can't delay your rental , and if you are just a trader sometimes you have to sell your coins in loss to pay your debt or expenses.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:58:59 AM

Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.

Of course, I would like to share my experience with you. Back then, I have lots of freelancing work but the payment is not consistent and stable because I can only be paid before or after order is completed. When I explored crypto, I began to fall in love with it. The opportunities are much more exciting than the traditional freelancing services that I have seen in the internet. However, I am not going to treat this as a replacement for my freelancing work because I still need to sustain myself. I can treat cryptocurrency trading as a fuel for me to raise funds on something that I want later on as long I have enough profits.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Membrana.io

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:09:33 AM

Hello everyone.
I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Thank you in advance.

For me - yes, when I fell into cryptoworld, I forget about all my usual things, like woman, eating, friends, etc
For some of my friends I am "crazy man", but for me, it is  - development

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
crqn

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:15:55 AM

I do manage both Full-time jobs while doing crypto. It's still better to have a permanent job while you can do crypto as your secondary source of income. I do crypto's in my free time or after work to check the prices of all the altcoins, I do trading but sometimes I made some mistake in doing that. I'm still a newbie and I can say is in a crypto world is good and have a good full-time job in the real world as well.
wiarw

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

I suggest that you begin with a formal job. After all, trading cryptocurrency is only a hobby. It does not take up too much time for you, but it also has a great risk of volatility. So, giving up formal work is not a rational choice.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:58:32 AM

In this online industry now crypto currency trading is very famous so who no crypto currency only those people believe with crypto currency. I am what business online market around 5 years ago so I am always like crypto currency but before 5 years I work company job all the time I don't make a any bright future for my family but when I know about crypto currency then hamster my full time trading hope I will be success in a short time.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:14:39 AM

If you just start in crypto, obviously, it is not the smartest decision to refuse the jpb proposition. It can be very lucrative, but you don't know if you have the skills to do it. It's not  job for everybofy (like every job actually). With a full time job, you always have the opportunity to spend some time on crypto

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
klantmarc

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

I quit my job in september 17 to pursue a freelance career. I got sucked into the cryptoworld. Doing it fulltime since.
Im going back to an office job again.

Why?
I learned enough about crypto that I can do it on the side
fulltime trading is very stressfull. I don't have the mentaility for it
I don't have enough of money to do big, fast trades anyway.
It's best to only be in 3-5 trades with a big budget than all these small trades. And take profits in 2-4 weeks.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

To become expert trader who can make consistent profit need process and times and you can spend 1 or 2 hours aday to learn it, so actually you still can doing trading though you have others full times job. By Doing swing trading no need full times and possible to do that 1 hours in every 2 days. Make profit in crypto not should become full times trader, but we still make good profit by spend less times for that.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:18:18 AM

Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.
You can earn in crypto even you have fulltime job but it's up to you if you want it but it's big help to you and your family have extra income. If you research and explore here in this forum a lot people here have fulltime job some of them too are student. They invest or participate in bounty to earn here because bitcoin or crypto is big help it comes to financial. But always put in your mind that crypto is a easy money you need patient and lot of knowledge.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:20:53 AM

For Me as of Now i Have a Full Time Job and Doing my Crypto Activities in the night, before when i have only a full time job my salary is not enough to cover my expenses. but now i have a full time and crypto activity i can buy what i want to buy not just like before that i need to save every salary.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.
If you are able to handle both then it is more profitable. Some people will suggest you that bitcoin is far better than job and you should leave job to give full time to bitcoin and to make money, but I will never suggest you this because bitcoin earnings is not guaranteed and job is guaranteed. You will receive your salary after a month, but bitcoin is doubtful about earnings.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

Crypto has a higher chance of you earning your first million or billion but the risk is very risky rather than a job you have fixed passive income but it can be small.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.
Crypto trading needs a lot of experience, No need to quit your job now, you can manage both. Give limited time to trading for practice & experience and when you think that you have got some skills then make cryptoworld as your full time job.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

I don’t think so taking crypto investments as a full time job is a good idea at all. Crypto investments are very risky as it is highly volatile. The fluctuations are very high. This can lead to huge amount losses. Although it can give you huge profits also but you should not risk your livelihood. You should instead find a stable full time job and become a part time investor in crypto currencies. I think you can even get enough amount of money with part time cryptocurrencies so no need to leave up your fulltime job in order to become a full time crypto maniac unless you are very well established in this crypto word itself like having an ICO or Exchange. Because that in itself is stable job. But just this forum can't really offer you a full time opportunity to work.
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:10:32 AM

Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.
actually it would be great for you if you do both but choosing to work full time in crypto world is also a good choice with the requirement you have to have initial capital to make investment or trade. I think there are many ways to earn a lot of income in the world of crypto including bounty hunter and also do mining.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: