Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS will hit $ 30 in Q2 2018?  (Read 1713 times)
icohunter1024 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:18:36 AM

EOS said it was ready for the Mainnet event, scheduled for June 2. The launch of EOS.io will transfer EOS from the use of Ethereum blockchain technology to its Mainnet in the next 40 days. Let's predict the price of EOS in Q2?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

EOS said it was ready for the Mainnet event, scheduled for June 2. The launch of EOS.io will transfer EOS from the use of Ethereum blockchain technology to its Mainnet in the next 40 days. Let's predict the price of EOS in Q2?

30$ for EOS is an achievable target for 2018, in my opinion. When BTC will break OTH (>$20.000), EOS will have it's run too.

I haven't yet bought any EOS, missed the last surge and at this price I don't want to buy.

EDIT: Also, this belongs to speculation IMHO.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
icohunter1024 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

I think when EOS releases the Mainnet in June it will probably pass the BCH and even XRP to the top 3 coincapmarket.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

I think that the topmost thread states that altcoin speculations does not belong in this thread. This should belong in the Speculation's section.

Anyway, we are almost in the Q2 of 2018 and it is true that EOS' price did increase but I am.not seeing anything significant to this increase, yet. We'll find out later on once more updates are madr about the release of the said mainnet.

funyjackson

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

EOS is the hot coin , now . thirty dollars ? more conservative . the 21 super-node campaign are continuing . a lot of whales have joined . i think it will cost $50 tin the second quarter .
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:19:50 PM

30$ for EOS is an achievable target for 2018, in my opinion. When BTC will break OTH (>$20.000), EOS will have it's run too.

I haven't yet bought any EOS, missed the last surge and at this price I don't want to buy.

EDIT: Also, this belongs to speculation IMHO.
If it will more expensive and you sure why not to buy? It's not important how many now. But it will give some profit with mainnet start. And it's main. I don't sure about $30-50 price if BTC will down
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

That is the end of 2018 EOS. It is difficult for the EOS to reach 30$ in the second quarter. But if it happens suddenly. Bitcoin quickly increased to 15,000$ then I think it could happen sooner
warrengates

Activity: 249
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

That is good news, is there any source for the news? I see EOS is a potential coin and now ranked 5th in coinmarketcap. I think it will reach $ 30 this year and this will be good for long term investment.
richardjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

EOS is a potential project  , so it will be good coin for holding in long-term . I  think when EOS Mainnet is released then the price will go up . Price maybe be 30$ by the end of this year
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

It is tough to predict what will happen. There is still over a month to the platform launch.
If we use the past as a sign, usually there is a pump before a long anticipated event and a qucik sell-off after it happens.
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

Suffice it to recall eth in last year, as it grew in a few months, eos can also grow rapidly, $ 30 is quite achievable goal

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

I think there's a small chance it will hit that, because then its market cap will exceed Bitcoin Cash which doesn't seem likely in the short term. But in all likelihood, if EOS jumps another 70% in a few months, it wont be alone in doing so, so the other coins will probably follow suit and bump by at least 50%.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

Guys, explain to me please why the launch of the network should raise the price so high, unless it is a regular pump. I believe that the price should rise when the coin / token has real use, and what will happen when the network starts?)
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

Guys, explain to me please why the launch of the network should raise the price so high, unless it is a regular pump. I believe that the price should rise when the coin / token has real use, and what will happen when the network starts?)

You've just answered your question. When the main net is released the token will gain a real usage. There several ICOs that announced their desire to use EOS for their project. So everyone is just waiting when EOS can be used, then we'll see it's real value. And I believe it can reach even 60$ per coin in a year.

Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:00:12 PM

The price may grow still, but before that it will fall due to speculation. I would not risk buying EOS now at $ 15. It has grown well and there is a risk, it's just to reduce its cost during the correction.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

Once a project moves from its test net to main net you know the project is real, and not just experimental. This shows that EOS is ready for prime time, and can start to compete with the big boys. This is obviously going to send the value rocketing, if it was worth a good amount just due to its potential, it will be worth even more when its potential is now a proven fact.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

Because it's doing nothing but inflating people's expectations to unrealistic levels. Crypto prices aren't based on anything but speculation at this point in time so forecasting is impossible. These posts are just ways for fanboys to jerk each other off.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

EOS is a promising project. IMO, $30 is a realistic and easy target for EOS after main net. In fact, I feel that EOS can easily hit $50 or more this year.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

please provide the source of the news that you have said, so I can be sure that the news is true or not.
if that's true it's good news, because I still have some EOS tokens in my wallet. and im waiting EOS price going up!
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:03:54 PM

Possibly can. But do we really need so many platforms? Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Eth Classic, Waves, Bitshares, Tron (if it is real)... May be world need even more, may be much more do not know. Just in case many ICOs and tokens, and games (like cats), and any other stuff will move to EOS platform because it is naturally times more quick and cheap than Ethereum, EOS can affect Ethereum and NEO prices severely. Nobody likes to pay for transaction, nobody loves waiting...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: