Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS will hit $ 30 in Q2 2018?  (Read 1719 times)
Job7work

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:32:37 PM

I think the EOS is a very promising coin. The Chinese blockchain Association puts this coin in the first place in the ranking
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:25:53 AM

maybe eos failed to reach $30 last June, but there is interesting news that bitfinex will launch eosfinex - a centralized exchange on the eos platform. the beta version will be launched soon on September 26th and I'm sure the price movement for eos will occur.
http://blog.bitfinex.com/announcements/eosfinex-introduction/
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:28:28 AM

EOS seems to have quite a few news in the pipeline. $30 is possible if a "flippening" with ETH occurs or if the market has a major recovery
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

Eos definitely has a lot of potential but it seems to me it was highly overbought and overhyped. A good analogy is an unfinished bridge with holes in it, yet cars are still urged to drive over.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

now it's almost the end of Q3 but it seems that there hasn't been any EOS direction to move above the $ 10 rate, EOS is good, but for the long term I'm sure of that
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

now it's almost the end of Q3 but it seems that there hasn't been any EOS direction to move above the $ 10 rate, EOS is good, but for the long term I'm sure of that

There is no doubt that EOS will come to good places in the long run. That's the way I think. Especially for the EOS in the late 2020, I think there will be a big explosion.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:21:28 PM

I think the EOS is a very promising coin. The Chinese blockchain Association puts this coin in the first place in the ranking

I agree with you! EOS can move very much and become one of the most important coins in the industry of crypto currency

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:57:38 PM

EOS said it was ready for the Mainnet event, scheduled for June 2. The launch of EOS.io will transfer EOS from the use of Ethereum blockchain technology to its Mainnet in the next 40 days. Let's predict the price of EOS in Q2?
I did not see any this kind of news even no posting mainnet related news in EOS social media accounts. Please give me source link if it is possible for you.
EOS rank is the best place at this current moment. Price growing a lot in this month. EOS deserved more pumping i think.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

It's Q4 now and EOS' price is still lower than $6 Smiley. I think all of you guys should hope so much if you guys don't wanna be disappointed Smiley. This is real life and everything will not good as you guys want Smiley. Believe in cryptocurrencies which you guys are holding and try to wait Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:34:35 PM

It's Q4 now and EOS' price is still lower than $6 Smiley. I think all of you guys should hope so much if you guys don't wanna be disappointed Smiley. This is real life and everything will not good as you guys want Smiley. Believe in cryptocurrencies which you guys are holding and try to wait Smiley
This market will not be the same as we hope, and we will not be able to guess. The only thing we can do is be patient and hold, Price will go up but we will not know exactly when. Look at the XRP in just 3 days its price has risen more than 100%, and I believe other altcoin can do it.

wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

I can't predict, but all of this must have a new breakthrough from the development team in order to add more value to the EOS itself. Keep it safe and look positively so that later it can be more valuable than today.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:53:41 AM

EOS said it was ready for the Mainnet event, scheduled for June 2. The launch of EOS.io will transfer EOS from the use of Ethereum blockchain technology to its Mainnet in the next 40 days. Let's predict the price of EOS in Q2?

Unfortunately, Bearish market is in effect during that period and at this moment too in which most of the Altcoins are still affected. I see lot of progress in favor of EOS like its become number 1 crypto over Bitcoin in China but still i believed $30 is not possible for this year due to the bearish market is still an obstacle.
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:24:03 AM

It seems that it will not reach. So far this figure is 5 dollars and the price movement is possible even lower to 3 dollars. Although this is one of the stable alts, but I think the maximum at the price until the end of the year is 15-20 dollars.

truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

EOS is a vigorous virtual currency which coin stands currently at # 5 on CoinMarketcap at current levels. And according to my estimate the EOS could hit the $ 30 price you mentioned.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

EOS is a vigorous virtual currency which coin stands currently at # 5 on CoinMarketcap at current levels. And according to my estimate the EOS could hit the $ 30 price you mentioned.
I see eos is good, eos occupies the 5th position in coinmarketcap,
I think to reach level 30 $ eos will be achieved
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

Well evidently this didn't happen and that's down to lots of delays with EOS mainnet. Of course they're not unique in this with many projects also promising deadlines that they could not stick to. I fear with EOS that due to the exorbitant amount of funding that they raised that there may not be quite as much pressure on developers to deliver from a personal point of view.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

That is what happens when people just tend to come up with some baseless assumption in the market and think that market would just soar high for no reason as long as they think so. We are really in Q4 and EOS has not made any serious move yet. The thing about a market is that it is unpredictable and those who listen to people like the OP to make decisions are just simply playing with fire. Better to just invest and hold for the long term, knowing the potential of what you are investing in, or follow the trend as a trader.

I see eos is good, eos occupies the 5th position in coinmarketcap,
I think to reach level 30 $ eos will be achieved
The OP made mention of this happening in Q2 2018 and unless maybe I am the one who is doing a time travel, I want to believe we are already in Q4 2018 and that simply shows that you cannot make decisions for the market or just make some long term predictions based on your stupid thoughts, because no one can see the future at all.
Skyizz

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

I believe that EOS is a very promising and promising coin. The Chinese association of blockers puts this coin on the first line in the ranking among the crypto-currencies. And of course this crypto currency has a growth potential of up to $ 30 in 2018.
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:56:03 PM

It seems that it will not reach. So far this figure is 5 dollars and the price movement is possible even lower to 3 dollars. Although this is one of the stable alts, but I think the maximum at the price until the end of the year is 15-20 dollars.

it all depends on the market as a whole, no coin today is able to break free from the general trend and eos is no exception. As soon as everything picks back up (I expect 400 billion by the end of the year), eos will go with it

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

EOS seems to have quite a few news in the pipeline. $30 is possible if a "flippening" with ETH occurs or if the market has a major recovery
30 dollars will be on the next pump. I'm sure that this project can get a very large investment in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: