Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do?  (Read 1019 times)
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

You should've been prepared on a situation like you're experiencing. Trading crypto currencies involves risks, your strategy should minimize those risks like stop loss before your funds have suffered. Analyze the market situation and check others' advice, then apply only those applicable to you. If you have learned that you are already on the point of no return, then there is no other way but to HODL.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:45:53 PM

If you are holding the token well and can thrive in the future. You should take the losses and keep them. They will be good later on. opposite. If you keep the junk and price tags down, then sell and buy better tokens
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

My token is now suffering a great loss. Is there any way to save it?

I think you have to wait for the token increase you have, because it is a good option for you to save you from loss. But if you are impatient and feel your tokens fall, you can sell them and buy coins that have the potential to increase.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

Don't panic mate, you should expect that price had a changes everytime. Think more if you will sell your coins if in doubt you might swift to other coins. You have many options hold or sell better to hold if the coins is worthy of your time.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

If you lose a lot of losses you can hold for the next few days, recognize what caused your token price reduction. If you sell in a big loss you will not get back your capital beforehand. Just hold, your panic will make your capital lessen, this is cryptocurrency you should know this happened.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

Well, you can't do anything but to hold my friend because if you sell now there are big tendency that you will only lose it. Just wait and know that soon it is worth it. You should hold until the price already satisfied you. Don't panic stay in what you want.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

you have to wait for a certain time to get through this event that happens to everyone else if you do not have a habit of waiting.

shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

Save his can be only in one case, if to leave hold on to his. Otherwise you will only lose it. Selling it now will not solve anything. Only pennies get and no more.

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

Which token you mean. Every token have different approach if the token you mean is atlant, crypterium and other legit project token you need to hold it untill the platform launch and being used by community but if your token is ponzi scheme token or scam project i suggest you sell it before it dies and you will lose all your money.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ejawusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

What you experience right now same as what I experienced, I also experienced a token price loss that got very down from the purchase price and it made me lose.The tokens that have been  suffered huge losses. what to do now is just wait and save until its price goes up again, that's also what I'm doing right now

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:52:10 PM

I think you should do is holding your coins or tokens again don't  think to sell it with a lower price. I think all of cryptos are like that sometimes it's going up and going down so don't panic the best way to do is to trade your cryptos in other cryptos. So that you could avoid great loses. So make this things a lesson for you that before you invest in some cryptocurrency make it sure that you are ready for taking the risk and for winning or losing your wealth.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

I hope you are doing good with your token by now. If you don't feel good about the project development or the team meeting their milestones then take the loss sand invest elsewhere

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Sinderela

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:17:36 PM

how can be like that? do you miss the moment when your high price does not pay attention to trading setting sell? preferably for all tokens that are valuable or of great value we can make a coin first we just hold first and see the good coin prices can be invested
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

Yes, if it is suffering a great loss then diversify. If you still have the budget to invest on that coin then invest on it while the price is still low but if it is pumping already then just wait for the coin to increase and you’ll have lesser losses.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

Regardless from what token you have invested, if i were in your position, i would hold my tokens for a long-time or atleast until the price back to BEP in order to recovered the loss. I also experienced the same situation with you when i bought powr & bitcore back in november and both of their price were dropping then. It needs about two months until the price back to bep.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:56:23 AM

Well, you can't do anything but to hold my friend because if you sell now there are big tendency that you will only lose it. Just wait and know that soon it is worth it. You should hold until the price already satisfied you. Don't panic stay in what you want.
Or I would suggest changing the token and choosing something more promising and trustworthy. I am damn sure if it was bitcoin, this would have never happened. Besides, I can’t say holding would save him from further loss because I don’t know exactly what he is holding. There are failures in the crypto world to. Not all the coins, tokens, ICOs recover and make people happy.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:59:43 AM

Or I would suggest changing the token and choosing something more promising and trustworthy. I am damn sure if it was bitcoin, this would have never happened. Besides, I can’t say holding would save him from further loss because I don’t know exactly what he is holding. There are failures in the crypto world to. Not all the coins, tokens, ICOs recover and make people happy.
FUD generally affected the whole market for sure with government trying to make some decisions on cryptocurrency but that was not the only situation in the market. Whales are always particular about FUD and always wait for the right moment to strike so as to use that FUD to shed a lot of weak hands out of the market.

One thing for long term investors is to never pay attention to moments like this, and rather than join the band of panic mongers, just hold and wait for the best. OP must be thinking into it if he is holding some good and reputed coins/tokens. Otherwise, it would be recommended to sell of and buy some other established coins.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

There are many good news and most of coins in the market are increasing now. So, if your coins are decreasing, let's sell them right now and find others to invest. My recommend for you are WPR, MWAT, ETH or INS
Sermihal

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

keep not sell Soon the entire market will go to the top, I think this year we will reach the same figures as it was in December, someone promises bitcoin 40,000, if it is all altcoins will grow
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:11:44 PM

You can just wait, the cryptocurrency can stabilize, it is probably still wait, and see what will happen in the future. Don't know what else to recommend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: