Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 10:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do?  (Read 1027 times)
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:41:17 PM

My token is now suffering a great loss. Is there any way to save it?

Which token ? If the token you invested have great project just hold on and wait for the team to deliver the platform. But if the token you bough is shit token better you selling it at lose but not all of your money. Lose is part of life and learn from it. So you dont have to do any mistake again in the futures.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:00:52 PM

You should've been prepared on a situation like you're experiencing. Trading crypto currencies involves risks, your strategy should minimize those risks like stop loss before your funds have suffered. Analyze the market situation and check others' advice, then apply only those applicable to you. If you have learned that you are already on the point of no return, then there is no other way but to HODL.
atamat

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

If you are holding the token well and can thrive in the future. You should take the losses and keep them. They will be good later on. opposite. If you keep the junk and price tags down, then sell and buy better tokens
Aleksablack

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

If you have at least a little extra savings it is better to invest them in any crypto currency. I do not have the right to impose my thoughts and ideas on you but I can advise you to invest or leave your money to you.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

You should name the token you are holding for a better understanding of its marketcap and market potential and whether it is worth holding or not. If it is some large cap coin, then sit back and let this bear cycle go. Usually the year ends with a bull cycle which is the best time to mark profit out of your portfolio. If the coin is some small cap coin, dig into the project it is backed by. Try to analyze the future potential and whether the team is an active one or not. If you can't do it yourself, just name the project here an people will do it for you.

But yeah, never panic sell.
IMatveeva

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

If you bought a bad token little-known and think that there is a risk of losing money completely then withdraw them. If this is a good token from the 100 coin market kep then leave it. The market will recover and sell it. Everything is falling down now.
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

Don't worry about it. Now the whole market is falling. It's best to buy altcoins. The best option is to buy a few altcoins. Next time, you'll have a better chance of success. Don't keep all the money in one altcoin.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:42:41 AM

A high risks when investing tokens is always there,try to sell it all right now. And if you have an enough capital,invest in bitcoin instead of tokens,if you want to earn more profits.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:32:45 AM

The only thing you can do right now is firmly hold your tokens and wait for the market to make an upswing. Selling now will never do you good. Selling will only add up to the massive loss you've already experienced. Be patient. Crypto market certainly will not stay red, in time it will change to green. And that will be your shining moment, the best time to recover that loss.

kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:41:42 AM

there are several options that you can use to get back your profit. you can sell token or you hold. if you sell a token you can use it as a capital to buy another potentially coin, but this you must use in accordance with a mature calculation so you can return your token that suffered defeat.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
xiaomianao

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:38:04 AM

Now the token price will be lower, do not know the owner of the house sold it?
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:45:14 AM

You should name the token you are holding for a better understanding of its marketcap and market potential and whether it is worth holding or not. If it is some large cap coin, then sit back and let this bear cycle go. Usually the year ends with a bull cycle which is the best time to mark profit out of your portfolio. If the coin is some small cap coin, dig into the project it is backed by. Try to analyze the future potential and whether the team is an active one or not. If you can't do it yourself, just name the project here an people will do it for you.

But yeah, never panic sell.
Yes its true. How we can check our all view of portofolio if we dont know allnof our asset. We need to know to make it easier to recheck. Anyway, try to diversify a bit and never invest all your money on anything. You can always set stop losses to prevent huge losses. But if you have stop loss then try to buy back at low again.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:14:39 AM

If you believe on the product of your coin and the team, then you just need to hold and be patient to wait for the price to recover. Also, you may sell that and buy back later if the price continuesly going down. Anyway if you just hold your token then you will never lose your token as you can still sell it when the price goes up. Nevermind the price as we can't control the market trend.
Godef

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

What do you need? You must invest I do not force you but answer your question. If you have an amount to invest, it is better to invest it in a cryptocurrency that attracts you more.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

What do you need? You must invest I do not force you but answer your question. If you have an amount to invest, it is better to invest it in a cryptocurrency that attracts you more.
i think he wants to ask how to secure his money because he suffered a loss with the price drop. i think there is no other way than to hold that token. or can be traded for a short period of time, but this is a big risk

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. Pavo brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.

Thank you for this recommendation, bro. I will pay attention to this altcoin. As for me, I also have my favorites, and I believe that they will be the best gainers in 2018-2019. these are EOS, Gladius, TRON, and EIDOO.
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

If you are holding the token well and can thrive in the future. You should take the losses and keep them. They will be good later on. opposite. If you keep the junk and price tags down, then sell and buy better tokens
Coinredd

Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

you have to wait for a certain time to get through this event that happens to everyone else if you do not have a habit of waiting.
TravelMug

Activity: 2716
Merit: 860

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

you have to wait for a certain time to get through this event that happens to everyone else if you do not have a habit of waiting.

Yes, we should practice restrained and not be too emotional and let crypto do their thing. Everyone has lost a lot since the beginning of the year and its really hard to see our portfolio down, however, if we are going to sell every time the market is going red then we are already losing our potential profit.

I would say that we should give enough time for the market to bounce back and see how it goes. We need to look longer term, like 6 months from now. We might see it going up again and another all-time-highs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

This is really critical and you have to be strategic because by either selling or holding could could either bring loss or gain. I think since you have already loss, you should consider holding if coin still have value  and there is the probability of it rising again: through this you can regain your lost coins and will not regret later. However, if the coin has lost it value and may not recover then you have to sell fast before you lose everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: