Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1723 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:44:19 PM

The future of currency is depend in people who can hold it and on how they can manage it and how they planning to make their currency or their bitcoin growing up.
If you thing that the future depends on holding the currency, then you are wrong and actually one of those guys who will eventually destroy the true use of crypto currencies. Bitcoin was made so that we can use it as a form of decentralized currency. Not just use it as an asset to store your value. The true potential of bitcoin will be seen by the whole world once people starts to use it as a currency.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:28:05 PM

The theoretical benefits of Bitcoin for the unbanked are enormous, operating as it does on a peer-to-peer volunteer computer network without the need for a third-party bank or mobile money platform. Yet, the theoretical benefits of mobile money for the unbanked are also huge; transforming that theory into practice, however, has proved to be a significantly harder nut to crack, as is well known. And in this regard cryptocurrencies have to overcome the same hurdles that mobile money does, if people in emerging markets are going to be likely to entrust their money into a volatile cryptocurrency system which, actually, very few people in more advanced economies actually understand.

Also i believe altcoins have future, its not that Bitcoin is already godlike and because it has a golden value or have very high price is that its perfect coin already, but it still has its flaws and lacks some things just like its digit in decimal place its somewhat very difficult to read for other people and some famous american citizen didn't even know what bitcoin is. That's why altcoins are created to fill the gap that bitcoin lacks.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:13:02 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned
There is no guarantee that they're going to use the blockchain at all, the strength of cryptocurrencies comes from the fact that they are decentralized while the businesses that you are describing are centralized so I do not see how they can benefit from creating their own blockchain or their own coin.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

Cryptocurrency has a great future ahead. We need this, the flexibility it offers and convenience is great. More people and establishment will be using this in the future. I hope more government will support this and more regulation is passed to curb those scammers.
For me,  cryprocurrency process seems to be long and still popular among the people, if we look at the crypto system is very good and sophisticated, now some countries have applied crypto system to improve the transaction system that is still not good. In terms of payment, transaction speed, transaction security and transparency. It seems like the cryptosystem will last a long time, and it certainly will play an important role in our technology, and this is a very important thing for us in today's best technology.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned
There is no guarantee that they're going to use the blockchain at all, the strength of cryptocurrencies comes from the fact that they are decentralized while the businesses that you are describing are centralized so I do not see how they can benefit from creating their own blockchain or their own coin.

Great point but this does not rid us of the possibility that these big names may also follow the steps of telegram. This is because people love new things and are blinded by it most of the time. I honestly think that these big names might take advantage of this weakness to make their own crypto just for the hell of it to attract more customers and shut the people who requests cryptos to be adopted. That's just my opinion though.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:25:21 PM

Great point but this does not rid us of the possibility that these big names may also follow the steps of telegram. This is because people love new things and are blinded by it most of the time. I honestly think that these big names might take advantage of this weakness to make their own crypto just for the hell of it to attract more customers and shut the people who requests cryptos to be adopted. That's just my opinion though.
Yes the future of cryptocurrency will more popular and everyone will better know about its benefits, so that's why crypto will very easy to use in every person's hand than paper money because many countries are paying in bitcoin and online shopping is very easy in bitcoin payment, so future of crypto will very bright.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:47:55 PM

Seriously?Is this your opinion? well if you going to read the whitepaper of bitcoin it says everything however bitcoin can't create a token for smart contracts. But bitcoin itself can be a form of payment,currencies and store of value. If you going to compare it to other coins they have advantage and disadvantage. Bitcoin is the most use by many people and i know it will not dethroned.
Odebode5

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:53:21 PM

In my own opinion I believe the future of crptocurrency brighter than the way it is now once there is a good regulations to make it more secured
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:37:12 AM

I do not believe such an end will happen. Whatever it is, I think that Bitcoin will always be at the top, after all, all the cryptocurrency industry is the head caster Bitcoin. Bitcoin has the same relative and gentleness in the cryptocurrency world as USD we use in our normal life. For that reason I believe that whatever it is, it will not happen and that Bitcoin will always be at the top.
I believe too, that it cryptocurrencies generates moderately now a days consistency. Bitcoin has it's own world which implements in the real world because it is exist. Bitcoin future will be on top because of what we can see a lot of advantages that brings to the world and the progress of economy. The industry might face an ups and down of business but bitcoin has it's strategy to grow by itself through investors.
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:22:09 AM

In my own opinion I believe the future of crptocurrency brighter than the way it is now once there is a good regulations to make it more secured

I think if cryptos would assure more the users of its security in the future, more will be engaged in activities like these, and it is possible that bitcoin will be used and accepted by big companies, and that would better for all if us because it attracts more people to use and invest in crypto world.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:36:54 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 02:51:22 AM by sclmte

Well, we haven't seen the future. Maybe this ICO will be a huge success and payout better. But this coin is a communication specific coin. Maybe they'll use this a platform for other projects tovuse their coin. But almost everyICO believe that they're the next star coin.
No one knows what the future holds, but bitcoin look very strong for the next months and years, and will become the best known cryptocurrency around the globe. Many companies and businesses will accept bitcoin. And hopefully, more Government recognize and legalize bitcoin.
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:43:06 AM

It is deffinately possible for things to happen something like that. And we will have 1000 cryptocurrencies in every company to pay their services.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:41:56 AM

Until now I have not heard the news at all but I am still convinced that the presence of bitcoin will be difficult to overthrow with the problem Imo because with the rapid development of bitcoin already have a lot of enthusiasts and make bitcoin in the future will continue to experience glory.
well, so far so much news about cryptocurrency. that is, they can not underestimate this, as it continues to grow. I think the future of cryptocurrency depends on the user. but I think that cryptocurrency will have good potential to bring about good change.
Been hearing the news slightly but have not got any serious confirmation on it so far. However, like you said, this is something that should be expected as everyone keeps switching to the new technology to advance more for the future which to me is a pretty much good thing.

Over time, things will just keep getting better which I believe is going to make the idea of having a great future in our heads which no doubt is all we are hoping for. But, for that to happen, we must give enough time. I mean we cannot expect those great future to arrive tomorrow itself.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

Until now I have not heard the news at all but I am still convinced that the presence of bitcoin will be difficult to overthrow with the problem Imo because with the rapid development of bitcoin already have a lot of enthusiasts and make bitcoin in the future will continue to experience glory.
well, so far so much news about cryptocurrency. that is, they can not underestimate this, as it continues to grow. I think the future of cryptocurrency depends on the user. but I think that cryptocurrency will have good potential to bring about good change.
Been hearing the news slightly but have not got any serious confirmation on it so far. However, like you said, this is something that should be expected as everyone keeps switching to the new technology to advance more for the future which to me is a pretty much good thing.

Over time, things will just keep getting better which I believe is going to make the idea of having a great future in our heads which no doubt is all we are hoping for. But, for that to happen, we must give enough time. I mean we cannot expect those great future to arrive tomorrow itself.
Improvement won't just come by itself even if we want it to. There are many things to considered and a lot of meetings for those who will be in-charge of it. We all want our own countries to improve at something so we will have better future but it must start first from ourselves. The future of cryptocurrency is looking bright because the number of people trying to embrace it is increasing but people themselves have to learn how to manage themselves and their assets so they won't end up buying things that are luxuries only.

If we want improvement and betterment of our future through cryptocurrency, we should learn to have patience because this will help us in making decisions and help us not to do panic selling at dump prices.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

I believe bitcoin would be well known all over the world and it can be accepted and legalized by all the governments only we have to do now is to find the ways on how can we fully protect each one of us our account in scammer.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:04:21 AM

Well, we haven't seen the future. Maybe this ICO will be a huge success and payout better. But this coin is a communication specific coin. Maybe they'll use this a platform for other projects tovuse their coin. But almost everyICO believe that they're the next star coin.
No one knows what the future holds, but bitcoin look very strong for the next months and years, and will become the best known cryptocurrency around the globe. Many companies and businesses will accept bitcoin. And hopefully, more Government recognize and legalize bitcoin.

It is not only look strong but definitely will remain to be on top IMO. It's been already known globally and that is why some would trying to dethrone it. Moreover, crypto is becoming to be more useful in terms of its usage so we could say that it will have a brighter future ahead.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

I do not know what will happen in the future, but I think bitcoin is too popular and many people are using it, and I think bitcoin will survive even though many coins from social media are made. As long as the bitcoin request still exists, bitcoin will remain in cryptocurrency.
the more coins or tokens can actually make the more known bitcoins through them are including the progress of the crypto as more and more people are wanting to extract ideas in the form of cryptocurrency
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:25:56 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 10:50:08 PM by basty03

I think your wring to what you heard telegram is for community communication to make investor and ICO  project have a discussion about the product and updates. And bitcoin will not dethrone of anyone because they have different platform.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

if you are a crypto user for a long time, you will know what to do, and you also know how the development of crypto per year. The future of crypto is very promising as gold, bitcoin prices in the market are also up and down. Even the volatility of the price movement of bitcoin is arguably greater than gold and other commodities. At any time every time people who can connect to the internet and have access to the market can directly trade it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

I think your wring to what you heard telegram is for community communication to make investor and ICO p project have a discussion about the product and updates. And bitcoin will not dethrone of anyone because they have different platform.

Well in general, telegram doesn't have as much users as the others you've mentioned so it's not really something significant to consider. And even if these big companies will make their own crypto, bitcoin will stay the face of the market for a long time. Probably even until the last btc has been mined.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: