Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1723 times)
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:46:39 PM

Living in 21st century we can accept that in coming decades cryptocurrency will be the future of the world.At present it is facing some problems.But day by day it is getting acceptance from many countries.Many countries had declared it legal and some are offering citizenship in exchange of bitcoin which is one of the popular cryptocurrency.So we can see that world is moving towards cryptocurrency.I am not saving that within few years bitcoin or other cryptocurrency will replace gold and paper currency.But yes in coming years if it keep on improving at this pace as it is moving now then definately it will be the future of world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LKing

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:00:58 PM

Tezos ICO wasn't capped but timed for two weeks, which gave it a kind of cap even when it wasn't as popular as Telegram, I will be restrained from TON and buy from exchanges if the ICO is scheduled to run for more than one week! For then the whole world of crypto and newbies will buy heavily into it. So many newbies has asked us to remind them as soon as it is scheduled.

Meanwhile the whitepaper is full of fantastic imaginations, thoughts, propositions...mouth-watering!
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:32:05 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

We can't compare bitcoin by something but we admit that bitcoin is everything to be good to us.Because in online income right now bitcoin is still number one and the only huge value price in crypto currency that make us rich.
To me i think that it is depending on your strategy and planning, if you have good strategy and planning about bitcoin, those people who have good experience in trading and investment they can surely get a very good profit from bitcoin investment, but those people who are only depending on their luck they have chances to lose their money.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:47:20 AM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

We can't compare bitcoin by something but we admit that bitcoin is everything to be good to us.Because in online income right now bitcoin is still number one and the only huge value price in crypto currency that make us rich.
To me i think that it is depending on your strategy and planning, if you have good strategy and planning about bitcoin, those people who have good experience in trading and investment they can surely get a very good profit from bitcoin investment, but those people who are only depending on their luck they have chances to lose their money.

The future of cryptocurrency is to become useful in every people like now many people invest in crypto because of the rising price of crypto like bitcoin and ethereum this cryptocurrency will rise and commonly use in every investors so that i think other crypto will rise to and to become popular so that i think in the coming years will crypto will use to buy in daily needs.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:15:10 AM

The future of cruptocurrency is very bright. There are a lot of crypto that are release that use by many people and have the potential to be good in the future. But i think even if there are so many good crypto that are out there noone can dethrone bitcoin. Atleast for now.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
curry30

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:17:28 AM

The future of currency is depend in people who can hold it and on how they can manage it and how they planning to make their currency or their bitcoin growing up.
Cryptomoom1007

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:21:13 AM

Future of cryptocurrency is very positive.. I somehow feel that every county / company will launch their own coin in next 5 to 10 years, and then everyone / everything will merge into one global currency for the world
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:47:42 AM

We cannot actually predict what will happen in the future but one thing is for sure that Bitcoin trading will be very bright.
Bitcoin can really change ones lives to make our lives better and easier.
We should better to invest now because anytime Bitcoin price might rise up again so just hold for now.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:00:10 AM

Well, we haven't seen the future. Maybe this ICO will be a huge success and payout better. But this coin is a communication specific coin. Maybe they'll use this a platform for other projects tovuse their coin. But almost everyICO believe that they're the next star coin.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:11:27 AM

Until now I have not heard the news at all but I am still convinced that the presence of bitcoin will be difficult to overthrow with the problem Imo because with the rapid development of bitcoin already have a lot of enthusiasts and make bitcoin in the future will continue to experience glory.
well, so far so much news about cryptocurrency. that is, they can not underestimate this, as it continues to grow. I think the future of cryptocurrency depends on the user. but I think that cryptocurrency will have good potential to bring about good change.
The growth is something that can obviously not be denied, looking at how things have been turning out over the years, and the whole market cap growing hugely year in year out.

I believe that as we keep seeing this, we should expect a very bright and great future for cryptocurrency as a whole with some pretty huge potential for a market that may likely overtake even stocks and could literally be the future stock. Probably I am thinking too big but this is something that is possible with the way things are going.
korong ajem

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:13:04 AM

I think crypto has grown rapidly in the world, many people who start joining here, I believe crypto will be accepted around the world someday
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:27:25 AM

Cryptocurrency will have a bright future because of the overwhelming demand in the market and miners who keep on selling their coins in the market as well so there is no doubt that bitcoins will keep on increasing its price even in the future.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:44:16 AM

We don't know what the future lies ahead for the cryptocurrency and entirety of cryptoworld but as long as the demand of people remains to bitcoin in particular, then i think everything will be fine too because we already know the significance of bitcoin and its existence in the cryptoworld.
That is the point. This is all about that people. If they want to continue with bitcoins and other altcoins as well, these crypto currencies will last long then. But in other case, may be in coming few years, these currencies seize to death. Demand for the thing determines the existence in coming future. And likewise here, whatever people demand will be converted to the best of future for crypto currencies.
With the increasing fame and number of investors, it won’t be wrong to say that digital market holds a bright future. Like you have already mentioned, bitcoin is attracting big whales from all over the world. People are hugely embracing this digital asset because it can make them millionaire.Holding only one bitcoin for a year produces this much revenue that a person can start his own business.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

We don't know what the future lies ahead for the cryptocurrency and entirety of cryptoworld but as long as the demand of people remains to bitcoin in particular, then i think everything will be fine too because we already know the significance of bitcoin and its existence in the cryptoworld.
Yeah and for me Mate the future of bitcoin is just like a sun that always on shining which can give light to us and make our life complete in terms of financially needs in life.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:26:46 AM

I do not believe such an end will happen. Whatever it is, I think that Bitcoin will always be at the top, after all, all the cryptocurrency industry is the head caster Bitcoin. Bitcoin has the same relative and gentleness in the cryptocurrency world as USD we use in our normal life. For that reason I believe that whatever it is, it will not happen and that Bitcoin will always be at the top.
Its sure that the future of cryptocurrency will be more largr than its usual price . It is good to invest crypto now a days .
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:40:28 AM

I doubt it will actually dethrone Bitcoin. Beside the fact that the reasons listed in the first few replies are sound. Bitcoin itself is becoming more stable. The more stable Bitcoin is the more comfortable people are for adoption. Once this happens then we are seeig global usage and saying goodbye to fiat.

thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

Cryptocurrency has a great future ahead. We need this, the flexibility it offers and convenience is great. More people and establishment will be using this in the future. I hope more government will support this and more regulation is passed to curb those scammers.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

The future of crypto currency is found very bright and promising. Bitcoins and other alt coins are there in the market are known as the crypto currency which can be operated electronically only. It is an electronic transaction media which can be operational world wide for the usefulness of the human being. Bitcoin and the other currencies are in a position to operate world wide for the daily requirements of human being which is a power store of value usable globally.

Yes, the cryptocurrency will be used worldwide. people will start to buy different things and services for crypto. Trading will become something very usual like any other profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEI6YxEZ1qw
Yeah, from what we are even seeing now and every day, we just have to believe that things will keep getting better over time with more development coming up in the cryptocurrency space which I believe will be the thing to always look out for and a future that would be worth holding on for. The optimism is growing everyday even among great investors in the financial sector and with their involvement; I believe we may be seeing some great move for the future already.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

I do not know what will happen in the future, but I think bitcoin is too popular and many people are using it, and I think bitcoin will survive even though many coins from social media are made. As long as the bitcoin request still exists, bitcoin will remain in cryptocurrency.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:22:38 PM

I have heard about the telegram ICO but I think they have stopped it. Don't really know the details yet. Just a friend told me about it because he is also waiting for it.
Dethrone bitcoin? How could they stop their All-Father?  Grin
Without it there will be no coin and maybe no one could ever think of creating one. It is just Satoshi that made the change. Now they think they are all greater than it. Not even thankful of who created them.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: