Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOCARZ - THE WORLD'S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-ENABLED VR RACING EXPERIENCE  (Read 6502 times)
matinauthherll

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

excellent project and innovative, I think this project will be able to provide a great experience for gamers in the world. hopefully in its development will be smooth
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:56:40 PM

"The game will initially offer 20 car models representative of the top
cryptocurrencies. Each model will have a maximum of 650 units,
hard-coded and numerically defined in the smart contract."

Check out the some of the cars in the showroom at: https://www.cryptocarz.io/showroom

I crossed the link, but I see only one model in different colors. It looks great. But I think that more diverse models are needed. I hope this will be a cool series.
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:24:52 AM

On Twitter, the entry "The action of this account is temporarily suspended." What happened?
BestKait

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

On Twitter, the entry "The action of this account is temporarily suspended." What happened?

Hi lybship53,

The team is working to get this sorted out. Should be back up soon!

Smiley
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

This project has all the qualities of a great project. Well detailed roadmap and whitepaper. Proffessional developers and lots of use case.
JaceMace.

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

This project has all the qualities of a great project. Well detailed roadmap and whitepaper. Proffessional developers and lots of use case.

Thank you Olywen for your input. We appreciate the support you're giving the project.
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:00:14 AM

In CRYPTOCARZ will be held tournaments E-Sport Arena in which you can participate.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:22:21 AM

The idea of this project is interesting, This is totally match with the game genre that I like, it's racing.
To be able to do a hobby and able to collect some income out of it, would be a dream come true.

Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

The idea of this project is interesting, This is totally match with the game genre that I like, it's racing.
To be able to do a hobby and able to collect some income out of it, would be a dream come true.

Hello there maaldaz, thank you very much for your support. We really appreciate it. Smiley
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

with an interesting concept I believe will be many who provide support for this project because we want to see this project succeed.
cbholic

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:17:38 AM

a brilliant idea and I think this project will bring new changes in the world of racing games. hopefully for a smooth progress and many investors are interested in your project.
satriatelo

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:03:50 AM

with an interesting concept I believe will be many who provide support for this project because we want to see this project succeed.
I also see interesting things in this project, hopefully the team involved will always do the best for this project so that the success will be achieved by this project in the future.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:26:59 AM

At the old times, the game that i played a lot is a racing game, and here we could makes our desired cars and play it using VR technology, it should be more fun to play it.
CRYPTOCARZ will take the racing game industry to a new level.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:12:48 AM

I also see interesting things in this project, hopefully the team involved will always do the best for this project so that the success will be achieved by this project in the future.
certainly the team involved in this project will do the best for the success of this project and I am sure with this concept will surely many investors who are interested and successful for this project.
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

certainly the team involved in this project will do the best for the success of this project and I am sure with this concept will surely many investors who are interested and successful for this project.

Hello there, thank you very much for the support. Smiley
Mi chael

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:17:10 AM

I really hope they will have responsive team, i really don't want follow the project have a less take care about ANN topic by team.
egretia
thedarkk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:31:31 AM

I feel really excited about your project! Frankly speaking, I am fond of racing games and a big admirer of cars. I guess this project will allow me to boost my gaming experience and to have at least one rare car (even if it is a virtual one Wink) at my possession.
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:19:01 PM

I feel really excited about your project! Frankly speaking, I am fond of racing games and a big admirer of cars. I guess this project will allow me to boost my gaming experience and to have at least one rare car (even if it is a virtual one Wink) at my possession.

Thank you very much for the support Cheesy
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

We are proud to share this CCN news article on us! CryptoCarz Named One of the Coolest Blockchain Startups at Consensus in New York  Cheesy

"Eight thousand crypto enthusiasts descended on midtown New York last week at Consensus 2018, the biggest blockchain event ever held. There was one startup everyone was talking about and it was CryptoCarz, the world’s first blockchain-enabled VR racing experience."

https://www.ccn.com/cryptocarz-named-one-of-the-coolest-blockchain-startups-at-consensus-in-new-york/
and1975

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:15:37 PM

Maybe it will be popular among gamers, hopefully. I am not a particularly gamer myself, just wondered if we need any VR-related technology to participate? Maybe VR glasses or special computers?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: