Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:20:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOCARZ - THE WORLD'S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-ENABLED VR RACING EXPERIENCE  (Read 6499 times)
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

Cryptocarz offers the latest mod and kit to create unique buildings. Each car comes from a limited edition series model that will also be a collection collection in your virtual garage, just like a real car.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:59:05 PM

The team understands how to develop an interesting racing game and bring the benefits of blockchain into it. And the society is ready to accept novelties and for certain will favor the platform. Grin
Zye

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

The team understands how to develop an interesting racing game and bring the benefits of blockchain into it. And the society is ready to accept novelties and for certain will favor the platform. Grin

Hello there Cryptochel! Thank you for the kind words and support! Smiley
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

This is an excellent innovative project. I think that this project will be able to provide great opportunities for gamers. The project has all the qualities of a successful project: a well-detailed roadmap and technical document, as well as professional developers and a variety of use cases.
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

I consider CryptoCarz proposes innovative solution in the market of game platforms and stands to win. The platform will be interesting as the gamers who are interested in races and participation in tournaments and investors who want to invest in emerging market of electronic sport and technology of virtual reality. I will surely monitor development of the project.

Happy you feel this way! Your support will be the lifeline for the project. Appreciate it. Thank you 😊
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:10:55 AM

I hope so.
I think your project is a good platform for investment
Thank you so much for your support. We really appreciate it and we would love to hear more about what you think of the project.  Smiley
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:47:00 PM

very little news in twitter about how the project works  Sad  When will the date of the beginning of the public sale be determined?
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

very little news in twitter about how the project works  Sad  When will the date of the beginning of the public sale be determined?

Hey Henry, the car sale dates are yet to be decided Smiley
However please join our telegram groups to stay updated with everything! It also allows you to chat with us and ask us any questions you may have Cool

Telegram Group : https://t.me/cryptocarz
Telegram Announcements : https://t.me/CryptoCarzANN
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:50:27 PM

Interesting article by Oscar Clark detailing how blockchain can help in developing smarter, more efficient game rules and creating digital economies where gamers are empowered:

https://www.blockchaingamer.biz/features/opinions/4659/blockchain-game-design/
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:18:09 AM

Hi everyone,

We would like to share with you this this article,

Why Non-Fungible Tokens Matter — The Rise of Crypto-Collectibles

"For years gamers have been trading in-game items as well as creating skins and other customizations to use in games — several successful online marketplaces exclusively engage in the exchange of in-game items. However, there has never been a clear concept of asset ownership in gaming, other than trusting the gaming company as custodian of the players’ assets. Through an NFT, you can now own your in-game characters, skins and customizations– outside the control of a third party, including the game developer.

Digital scarcity will be revolutionary. Our starting point with CryptoCarz is that this first generation of NFTs are only scratching the surface of what is possible. There will be new scenarios where the game doesn’t run on the network but your token becomes your ticket to be part of the game."

You can read the full article here: https://medium.com/@CryptoCarz/why-non-fungible-tokens-matter-the-rise-of-crypto-collectibles-5126871eec4e
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

However please join our telegram groups to stay updated with everything! It also allows you to chat with us and ask us any questions you may have Cool

We have long been in the telegram, but we would like to know at least an approximate time frame in order to understand the overall picture.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:17:14 PM

We have long been in the telegram, but we would like to know at least an approximate time frame in order to understand the overall picture.

Please stay tuned MishaSER no dates have been released yet, so unfortunately we are unable to provide you with a timeframe..
Cryptochel

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

CRYPTOCARZ expects to enter e-sports, and by using two new exciting technologies of blockchain and VR they expect to bring a revolution to racing simulations and gaming world. Cool
Cryptochel

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

New showroom was presented at the Japan Blockchain Conference in Tokyo with Unreal Engine, developed by Epic Games. The visitors were satisfied with truly immersive VR experience and could actually explore around the showroom and get into the car. Cheesy
Manage

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

it is rally in-trusting project that crypto carz working in gaming network community and have good feature.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

Cryptocarz has features that are quite interesting and with all systems created will be more exciting to be plunged into it. Actually, we feel challenged with the innovation offered, and we really hope that it can help to offer your products to the crowd so that your targets can be achieved.
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

CryptoCarz just published the second part of their medium post about NFTs. You can read the full article here:

Taking Non-Fungible Tokens Beyond Collectibles: Faster and more Furious
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:53:52 PM

it is rally in-trusting project that crypto carz working in gaming network community and have good feature.

Hey there!

Thank you for your support! Thanks for rallying your trust for us.

Smiley Wink Cheesy
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:20:33 PM

I've done some due diligence with the project and most of them have a background in VR. But why make it decentralized? Do yo know that ethereum network now is clogged? Why not make your own blockchain or use other alternatives?

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:02:40 AM

I've done some due diligence with the project and most of them have a background in VR. But why make it decentralized? Do yo know that ethereum network now is clogged? Why not make your own blockchain or use other alternatives?

Hi there! This is from the Drivepaper:

Why the Ethereum network? The Ethereum programmable blockchain allows us to enable a ‘trustless’ auction process and transfer the ownership of digital assets without the need of a third party. The recent boom of dapps being developed on Ethereum gives us confidence in the sustainability of the network.

The CryptoCarz NFTs will be issued by a smart contract and stored in the Ethereum blockchain based on the ERC721 token standard (reference: https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/blob/master/EIPS/eip-721.md).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: