Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOCARZ - THE WORLD'S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-ENABLED VR RACING EXPERIENCE  (Read 6502 times)
KeithA

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:26:32 PM

This is a great project, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this project?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:35:26 PM

Hello KolaySER  Cheesy,

CryptoCarz will hold a car auction, please stay tuned and up to date with the latest news here: https://t.me/CryptoCarzANN
Is the car you we're talking a virtual car or a real car? Cause if that's a real car, i'll jump in to try to Bid. Grin

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:53:27 PM

Hello KolaySER  Cheesy,

CryptoCarz will hold a car auction, please stay tuned and up to date with the latest news here: https://t.me/CryptoCarzANN
Is the car you we're talking a virtual car or a real car? Cause if that's a real car, i'll jump in to try to Bid. Grin

Hi! The cars are digital assets (NFT/Non Fungilble Tokens). You can visit the website for a full 360 degree view of the cars. Here's the link https://www.cryptocarz.io  Cool
EthanH

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:05:22 AM

Hi
It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this plan. I'm in, I'll put all of my assets to this idea. I'll take my time for this
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 10:48:25 AM by Zye

🏎☀️SUMMER UPDATE! ☀️🏎

Hello there, CryptoCarz Community!
Since so many people have been asking about updates the team thought they would create this fantastic Youtube Video to share with you all!

"An introduction to CryptoCarz"

The video features an up close and personal insider look into Blockchain studios, the development of CryptoCarz and introduces you the community to the team! Be sure to check the video out for yourself! Link below! 👇

👉https://youtu.be/q7qJiG-vj4g 👈

Do let us know what you think! 😄
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:10:06 AM

I think success will be within easy reach in this project, because I see all the team worked hard very seriously in developing this project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:41:22 AM

🏎☀️SUMMER UPDATE! ☀️🏎

Since so many people have been asking about updates the team thought they would create this fantastic Youtube Video to share with you all!

The video features an up close and personal insider look into Blockchain studios, the development of CryptoCarz and introduces you the community to the team! Be sure to check the video out for yourself! Link below! 👇

I am very excited about this project and thank you for sharing your latest video. I also made some videos on Cryptocarz and I hope it will be as successful or even more successful than Cryptokitties and other blockchain based games, collectibles. I am sure the Lambo generation will be happy to be involved more in cryptocarz while they wait for their real Lambos to appear from the Ether. I will be watching with great interest and hope to invest soon.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

🏎☀️SUMMER UPDATE! ☀️🏎

I am very excited about this project and thank you for sharing your latest video. I also made some videos on Cryptocarz and I hope it will be as successful or even more successful than Cryptokitties and other blockchain based games, collectibles. I am sure the Lambo generation will be happy to be involved more in cryptocarz while they wait for their real Lambos to appear from the Ether. I will be watching with great interest and hope to invest soon.

The crypto collectibles area has so much potential long-term and can easily bring a lot of attention to the crypto space in general, everyone is rooting for it.
Thanks a lot for your support qiman, it means a lot to the team to have it's fans close  Wink Wink Cool

thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:09:47 PM

Thank you all for your Input and Support!  Smiley
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

Very cool partnership agreement and video in your Twitter account! When will the beginning of ICO? Support for the game only for HTC vive or the game will be available for other consoles?
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

a project with new innovations involving technology and blockchain. Surely there will be many interested people who want to join this project, so it's as if competition from all parties who like racing technology will find it here. Hopefully this project is able to achieve success.
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

a project with new innovations involving technology and blockchain. Surely there will be many interested people who want to join this project, so it's as if competition from all parties who like racing technology will find it here. Hopefully this project is able to achieve success.

Hello Hujanderas, thanks a lot for supporting CryptoCarz.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

Hello KolaySER  Cheesy,

Its a rented push car or volvo 1956 with punctured wheels and a pigs carcass in a luggage boot. That pig is everything these guys have. If u try to register a bid like this on an online marketplace u will be asked to leave or get banned. Same goes for auctioning rotten meat. U can buy anything on a centralized site with fiat but the assortment will be much bigger.

Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:48:04 AM

the concept in this project seems interesting, we will always look forward to the development of this interesting project, hopefully it can provide satisfying results for the future .
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:27:54 AM

the concept in this project seems interesting, we will always look forward to the development of this interesting project, hopefully it can provide satisfying results for the future .

Yes indeed, CryptoCarz it's the first of it's kind based on the blockchain technology and the team thinks big and long-term.
Appreciate having you support the project, it all comes to having a good and involved community once the development is done, that's when the adoption phase begins. Thank you!
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:48:44 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 11:00:17 AM by iamgekko

🎉🎊🎉  EXCITING EXCHANGE ANNOUNCEMENT! 🎉🎊🎉

Greetings CryptoCarz Community! 👋🏻

Today we are hyped announce a HUGE PARTNERSHIP! This is the one you have been waiting for!
"Two questions have been asked by nearly everyone we speak with: when can we buy one, and where can we buy one? While we are still finalising our go-live date, we revealed earlier this week that you will be able to buy CryptoCarz cars and components on Wax."

"Gamers will be able to purchase CryptoCarz virtual assets — cars and car components — on OPSkins and trade them through WAX ExpressTrade. This brings to fruition our goal to allow gamers to buy, customize, resell and trade cars and components."

Please follow the link below to the Medium Article to find out more about the fantastic news! 👇

👉 https://medium.com/@CryptoCarz/cryptocarz-and-wax-make-gaming-interoperability-a-reality-3c2ced5db4a3👈
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:32:47 AM

Hello everyone!

WAX partnered with CryptoCarZ! 🚀🚀🚀

CryptoCarz are coming soon to WAX ExpressTrade, where customers can trade these NFTs instantly and for free in exchange for other NFTs. But that's not all - CryptoCarz traders will also be able to open special-edition items in loot crates using WAX Keys.  👍👍

📹 Watch the demo here. https://youtu.be/pMcjvicOEEk

Let us know what you think!
LynettaDav

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:44:03 AM

Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the plan, there will be a link to the social networks of the business and even to its website.
HARITE

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

I also like games. We will also customize the car. It is difficult to actually run, but it is possible for games. It is a fun project for car lovers.
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

I also like games. We will also customize the car. It is difficult to actually run, but it is possible for games. It is a fun project for car lovers.

Same! I hope this project will be fun for as all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: