Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in developing countries  (Read 3365 times)
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

Bitcoins in developed countries are being used widely and widely. For example, Japan, the United States, etc. In developed countries bitcoin is considered legitimate and meet the needs of human development, helping the economy of those countries grow.
in fact, so many things can be utilized. even for a country. many countries are in favor of bitcoin development, I think they are trying to take advantage of bitcoin for the benefit of their country. well, hopefully it can make bitcoin for the better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
I think btc it will not disrupt the current economic stability. because at this time the government has not legalized bitcoin in the eyes of the public, so it has not been affected.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

in fact, so many things can be utilized. even for a country. many countries are in favor of bitcoin development, I think they are trying to take advantage of bitcoin for the benefit of their country. well, hopefully it can make bitcoin for the better.

I think you're mixing things up here. Governments have frequently stated to see value in the blockchain as technology, and not so much Bitcoin itself. At most their preference for the blockchain might result in more open minded governments, but I am quite sure that they don't actually like what Bitcoin forced through. Governments were probably thinking to continue their path of destruction for many more years, but times have changed and in favor of the people. On the other hand, some countries have already noticed that it's pointless to offer resistance, where they actually opened up the doors for the crypto and blockchain industry to develop and grow. Japan is the main example, but I'm also interested to see how Belarus manages to develop itself. In such a small economy that's worth around $50 billion per year, everything will likely result in economical growth.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:38:37 PM

Bitcoin is great but it does well in countries with high level of technology but in developing countries, most people cannot use a laptop or a smartphone hence it retires the rate of bitcoin use by citizens.But there is more future for bitcoin in these countries as more people are getting education and accepting new technology in their societies.

Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:33:52 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
Virtual coins are supposed to be something that is bad for developing countries, so many people do not want Bitcoin removed by the government from the market economy but this is being done and in The future will certainly have many countries banning Bitcoin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

Bitcoin is great but it does well in countries with high level of technology but in developing countries, most people cannot use a laptop or a smartphone hence it retires the rate of bitcoin use by citizens.But there is more future for bitcoin in these countries as more people are getting education and accepting new technology in their societies.

Bitcoin is even more important for the developing countries because people there don't have a choice. They have to use unstable local fiat currencies that are overinflated by the government. They have no easy way of storing their wealth and transferring it abroad. Buying a smartphone is much easier than finding a good bank or buying a safe and filling it with gold.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:11:27 PM

Virtual coins are supposed to be something that is bad for developing countries, so many people do not want Bitcoin removed by the government from the market economy but this is being done and in The future will certainly have many countries banning Bitcoin.
At first the government don't want it but the majority of the people are using it already without their regulations, that's why they have to adjust in order to follow the trend. And it takes them a year before they have to accept it but of course they have some limitations on it to protect their rights and rules according to their law.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:13:49 PM

Yes there will be inflation but it is due to fiats that are unspent, since bitcoin is a currency, it will have its share in the total market share of different currencies, competition creates inflation but on the side of the banks and financial institutions and not on the commodities. Govt are just afraid of their people gaining financial freedom, they cannot control bitcoin so they are alarmed by using bitcoin and not their own printed currency which they monopolized for such a long time

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

inflation happens when the value of money is devalued but if through btc a new money enters in a state than rather than disrupting economy it acts as a new blood to economy by opening more opportunities and more money to people.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:46:20 PM

I do live in a developing country or like many people say "3rd world countries" , and from where i live the only people that know about bitcoin are those who i talked with about it and informed them that such technology exists .. People here still see internet payments and credit cards such as visa and MasterCard , as non reachable items due to a very poor government and highly inflation rates that makes access to foreign currencies even harder .. So , people aren't really into this , and whoever was lucky enough to get his hands on bitcoin when it had a low value or is working in return of bitcoin (such as myself ) can consider himself lucky .
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:58:16 PM

It will be a very big help to the countries who are developing, they can boost their economic growth. Trading or exchangin ggoods with one another with high speed and accuracy, without delays and traffics. Most countries that are using this kind of technology are rapidly growing and developing, countries that are ledt behing should acknowledge new tech and inovation for them to survive in an wvolving society. Bitcoin can give solutions to that, perhaps they can try use ghe currency and utilize it to its fullest.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:00:04 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 03:37:27 AM by dynospytan

The government wants to take charge over bitcoins and similar assets because it is a global product that is sold easily all over the globe - but unfortunately the government doesn't have a cut unlike those goods that has to get thru ports and bureau of customs. Bitcoins could threaten or help a local economy because it converts fiat to digital currency and throws it overseas without letting your government know. Sending a money from abroad using bitcoin is a perfect example of bitcoins affecting / helping economy.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:59:00 PM

Bitcoins are active in developing countries. The bitcoin market is expanding. The number of bitcoin buyers is rising. Their life changed when they joined bitcoin. Bitcoins help developing countries escape poverty.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:45:52 AM

of course the effect on bitcoin in developing countries is less than in developed countries. coupled with the government's concern about the contrast of bitcoin fluctuations.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:39:56 AM

Bitcoin can help developing countries who have hypetinflation ,no jobs, lack of access to bank and no capital for investment, bitcoin can help everybody by helping access modern banking and financial services through blockchain,the modern world thought that crytocurrency, bitcoin and mobile phone can help poor in the world access the global economy.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Mr_Devin

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:46:13 AM

I think for now people have already known even they are investing in bitcoin. For example me, I come from a developing country and have been involved and even invested in bitcoin. I'm still new to bitcoin because I joined bitcoin at least less than a year old.

butlar44

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:02:51 AM

Bitcoin is getting popular in developing countries, but it would take some time. In general, it would be good for economy.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

I think for now people have already known even they are investing in bitcoin. For example me, I come from a developing country and have been involved and even invested in bitcoin. I'm still new to bitcoin because I joined bitcoin at least less than a year old.
I think every country has their own development of cryptocurrency. almost all countries are trying to support this development, as this is probably a good solution to pay off state debts. well, sooner or later, the news will come up.
MaestroProject

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

Thats why the South Korean government limited all new investors regarding cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, they should do the opposite and promote investing in cryptocurrencies to boost their future business and GDP.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:43:23 AM

First, I don't think the government has a reason cryptocurrency will cause inflation. Take a look at Venezuela, it's been months of inflation and economic bankruptcy. Every society has to save their wealth in cryptocurrency. While the Venezuelan government makes the currency Petro based cryptocurrency. So they hope cryptocurrency will save their economic crisis.

And while Japan is the first country to support full cryptocurrency, they use cryptocurrency to be used daily by the community. If I look at the use of cryptocurrency in every country, I do not see that there is a serious threat if developing countries accept cryptocurrency to be accepted and used. Developing countries should adopt cryptocurrency and manage all payments. By accepting and using cryptocurrency I am sure will change the income of the community. All we know, living in a developing country is very difficult to find a job, but if they dare to accept I believe will be a good alternative to be used as a source of income.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: