Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in developing countries  (Read 3367 times)
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:19:10 AM

Bitcoin is good for every one and the usage of crypto in the developing countries are also high while due to low literacy the people are not much aware from this currency and developing countries is a good market for it while the new technology will bring some positive changes in this currency and i hope that for me bitcoin is the food and shelter.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Cutieh01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

Bitcoin is good for every one and the usage of crypto in the developing countries are also high while due to low literacy the people are not much aware from this currency and developing countries is a good market for it while the new technology will bring some positive changes in this currency and i hope that for me bitcoin is the food and shelter.

In many country which embrace Bitcoin thier economy are boost, many people are aware and understand the benifits and the opportunity it gives. It bring numerous job opportunity for the society.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:54:58 AM

Here in the Philippines Bitcoin is giving opportunity to our country men were somewhere in Cagayan where will be legalize the entry of 10 blockchain and  cryptocurrency companies to operate in the Cagayan Economic Zone Authority. By doing this will help generate employment locally. It will also allowed to operate exchanges and offer initial coin offering and engage in cryptocurrency mining within the zone. This news is something beneficial for the Filipino and hopes it starts soon. This will develop Philippines drastically for foreign investors and also income opportunity for my fellow Filipino.

Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

I  think every country has their own development of cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is getting popular in developing countries.Bitcoin can help developing countries who have hypetinflation,no jobs,no capital for investment, bitcoin can help everybody by helping access modern banking and financial services through blockchain.Bitcoin and mobile phone can help poor in the world access the global economy.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

I think that when the G20 meeting has talked about this, if I'm not mistaken that bitcoin is still not disturbing the economic stability in the country, I think the Chinese state ban cryptocurrency not due disturbing economic stability but rather to protect its citizens sparingly from scam, because as we know not a few ICO projects are scam.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:54:28 AM

According to the fact that there is no influence in developing countries or in developed countries this bitcoin remains the same, or equal from the price and also the demand is usually better than developing countries because in developing countries a lot of unemployment and they can work and make money from bitcoin.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:56:54 AM

Bitcoin had gained ground truly in few advanced countries like Zimbabwe because they are quite aware of the great potentialities embedded in it, where it can be part of tools to improve the living standard of their citizens without serious effect in their Economic stability. But Most Non Developed or less developed countries had not yet accepted Bitcoin, for probably fear of Inflation as you mentioned, but forgetting or oblivious of the volatility nature of the Bitcoin which may in many occasions be an added advantage to their Economic Growth and Stability. Hence, Bitcoin can not majorly have adverse effect on the Economic stability or advancement of any nation, not less developed ones alone but rather be an helpful medium of exchange when accepted.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
PSL

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:59:37 AM

I think that there will be no mass investment in bitcoin in developing countries. Firstly you need to understand many things concernin cryptocurrencies (at least in the question of wallets) In addition, many people would be  stopped by the negative attitude of the authorities towards bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

It might be difficult for developing countries to implement Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Just look at the countries which have problems with inflation. Their governments instead of switching over to cryptocurrencies, they ban using them (which btw is not possible but merchants won't be able to accept crypto payments). Thanks to the limited supply of Bitcoin and its independence, it would be a good choice for such countries. However, would their citizens understand the whole concept behind them and avoid potential threats? I really doubt it.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
themughni

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

I am not sure the bitcoin in developing countries. because maybe many people in developing contries dont have a internet connection or equipment to support bitcoin transactions.
Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:17:49 PM
Merited by Williams_Leo (5)

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
Many countries in the world like China have a lot of people involved and there are many investors who are experienced in the field of market analysis. There are many who believe that Bitcoin in China will be the first place to develop. Bitcoin to pay for many commodities. In big business, Bitcoin can also pay for workers.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

There is lot of countries that developed bitcoin and in the other conutry they are selling in the market using bitcoin. Maybe other people that do not an internet do not dveloped the bitcoin.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

As long as there is still internet available, the reach of Cryptocurrency will be unlimited. I can still classify my country as a developing country with what we have at our current status economically and in terms of technology. The government is still somewhat silent about bitcoin. So, as we have enough enlightened youths around, we are good to go in getting more knowledge of bitcoins/Cryptocurrency.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

Bitcoins in developing countries are widely used. Japan, USA, etc. are developed countries using bitcoin as a payment instrument as well as trading on the cryptocurrency market. Today, many potential ICO projects help investors enter the market to find their profits.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

I think it is too early to think about it...There must be so much changes before we can consider crypto as a real danger for the economics now

Even at the long run or in the future, I don't think bitcoin can be a danger to the environment, people or the economy. The Bitcoin main concern is to solve transaction problems by limitating excessive exposure of    sender information. And it has even gone further to solve financial problems to those who invested in it; this has been a major concern to the economy so I don't see why it will be a danger to the economy.
Bitcoin is developing countries in two ways, one is the people of country and another is the government of a country. People are enriched and enriching their selves through investing in Bitcoin and earn wealth easily while for government who are not using Bitcoin are at the lowest rank in economy level and those who have used Bitcoin are now at the top and their economies have boosted up. So Bitcoin helps in these two main categories.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:54:41 AM

Many government and central banks in all around the world afraid about bitcoin growth. Its happen because bitcoin can disrupting bank bussiness and because bitcoin using decentralized system that no need government control.
Bitcoin right now already known in many country and the people start want to investing their money in bitcoin because they believe bitcoin is future currency in digital world

MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

Bitcoin activity are all over the world.many country accept bitcoin.developing countries people have much money,easily they invest in bitcoin and receive more profit.In developing countries people use more bitcoin and know about bitcoin so much.
tikster

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:22:36 AM

Bitcoin has indeed disrupted the financial sector, and today there is concerns, both positive and negative about crypto-currencies.   Crypto and virtual currencies has existed for long, many, many years before bitcoin.  Games, and several payment platform also used some kind of virtual tokens. 

What bitcoin has brought is not only virtual / crypto-currency, but also the distributed peer-to-peer (P2P) ledger we all now know as blockchain.  This is an enhancement to p2p node computing.   Newer blockchain tecnologies (ethereum, etc.) adds to this building block, and many of the problems with the initial chain are being resolved. 

Love to get more involved in these forumns

miroslavt

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:00:24 AM

People are ready to invest in crypto in developing countries but the government is not encouraging this. In some of the developing countries, it is already banned.
bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

Dont know for sure about others, but in my country it seems to be not that soon, that bitcoin will have any fluence at all...)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: