Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:29:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in developing countries  (Read 3367 times)
RuthaRubenstein

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

Whatever you do you first need to have the Govt to support the btcs else, never would the project get successful ever.
tagposh43d

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

Btcs, Getting known to developing countries is not good for that country and its people. Their economic stablity would degrade more.
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

in my country bitcoin not yet developed, maybe because bitcoin not yet in officially in indonesia, hopefully bitcoin in indonesia in remikan, let that work more and more.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:37:33 PM

I think it depends on the country. There are countries that prohibits bitcoin. Therefore bitcoin will not be advertise in television, computer, and whatever. So it means only the free country who welcomed bitcoin can have good advantage and can possibly have good profit through digital currency. Bitcoin will possibly can help to develop the country or to banned bitcoin in the country. So I think it is all about the leadership of one country on how to make it more progressive and better.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

yes of course bitcoin is currently in a developing country, but I am sure bitcoin will continue to grow until the whole in the world will accept it. For me bitcoin is a profitable gold. Although there are some governments or countries that do not accept it, but surely often bitcoin time will be accepted in every country.  Smiley
What?what are you saying?didnt you bother reading OP?what king of commentors are you.

Bitcoin in developing countries are more variables,this can be used as fiats virtually,like japan they can use bitcoin in all transactions and now many countries are getting into it so lets pray that in future we can donit here in our own
sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

I think bitcoin in developing countries can help the people in there to get another income. If the peoples have internet connection and gadget, they can trade in bitcoin or participate in bounty.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

I think this balance and stability that you are talking about is in the first hand being manipulated already by those people who have money, now With bitcoin playing along I guess it would be much harder for those people to manipulate the economy, making the economy better and less manipulated.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

Malaysian Finance Minister said the ban on digital currency trading such as bitcoin is allegedly will hamper the development of technological innovation financial services (financial technology). This Financial Tecnology will encourage economic activity and run financial intermediation to become more smoothly.
muratdur

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

I yhink that bitcoin has a positive affect on me personally and dont affect my country economy, but if everyone was like me it will be harmful.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

Thai investors are currently listed on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) as well as the Chicago Board Exchange (CBOE) to trade long-term bitcoins. The country's authorities have also said that the instrument has been offered in Thailand and several large companies have offered to customers.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

Bitcoin has a very good response in many developing countries. It help their government to solve their economy related problems and other issues. The central Africa developing countries like Kenya, Zimbabwe, Nigeria etc using bitpesa application which help their people to transfer their money without going bank with low transaction fee. Bitcoin doesn't need any age or experience certificate in order to work with Bitcoin. Due to this many people using Bitcoin and this thing ultimately help to resolve unemployment issues in any developing country.  Smiley
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

Bitcoin is a popular popular online currency in many countries. Its usage is increasing day by day. Many countries are improving in different areas using Bitcoin. Some countries are moving ahead with Bitcoin, such as America, England, Japan, China, Russia and some countries in Europe. Bitcoin usage is increasing because it can be easily purchased online. Bitcoin is being used for various purposes.
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

If I think the developing country or developed countries have nothing to do with bitcoin because this bitcoin is advanced or good because of the demand of many people interested in it then this bitcoin will be good and if many are investing then this bitcoin will be great.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:17:37 PM

Inflation usually happens in developing countries like West African countries because they hardly produce what they use in the country. Almost every goods are imported and so there is a limited quantity of goods as against a higher demand by the larger populace and hence causing inflation. Again, the value of most of the currencies of these developing countries are lower when paired against the major currencies which are mostly used for trading in the world market. What this means is that they would have to get more of their currencies for a fewer of the major currencies in order to import these goods into their country. Therefore inflation becomes inevitable in developing countries. Introducing bitcoin  in such countries will mean that they can buy goods from the world market using bitcoin and hence eliminating the issue of buying with higher value of their local currencies thereby stabilising their economy.

bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:28:19 PM

I think that bitcoin can really affect economy only in that case, if at least 10% of work-age people would go into bitcoin business.
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

I think Bitcoin has somehow broken the stability and created inflation, which is inevitable. However, the benefits of Bitcoin are immense. It helps us improve our transactions as well as protect our assets. In addition, it reduces the rate of unemployment as well as the life of people is increasingly higher. Bitcoin is the currency of the future so it is becoming more and more known and will soon spread throughout the world

Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

I think Bitcoin has somehow broken the stability and created inflation, which is inevitable. However, the benefits of Bitcoin are immense. It helps us improve our transactions as well as protect our assets. In addition, it reduces the rate of unemployment as well as the life of people is increasingly higher. Bitcoin is the currency of the future so it is becoming more and more known and will soon spread throughout the world
Perhaps Bitcoin was designed to be introduced at some time as an international currency for everyday use. But with today's attitude of many countries to the crypto currency, this will not happen for quite a long time. There are a lot of prohibitions on crypto currency in most countries of the world.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:01:19 AM

In my opinion, developing countries are those, which can actually understand what cryprocurrencies are and how they can be beneficial to their economics.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:23:14 AM

In my opinion, developing countries are those, which can actually understand what cryprocurrencies are and how they can be beneficial to their economics.

Yes but in developing countries bitcoin is most popular and that's why bitcoin price is increase by their countries because their government is better know about bitcoin so they will give their citizen full freedom for bitcoin.

Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:14:03 AM

Those people who have the levers of managing the economies of the countries are well informed about the possible impact of bitcoin. They do their best to prevent the growth of the popularity of bitcoin, but this does not affect BTC in any way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: