Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:27:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in developing countries  (Read 3367 times)
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:03:35 AM

Bitcoin has a good response in many country. Bitcoin will help those country to overcome their financial crisis and also help to built a strong economic in those countries. In central Africa country like Kenya, Zimbabwe etc taking the benefits from bitcoin through Bitpesa Wink. This app help them in their transaction and in many other thing also. Bitcoin mainly reduce the unemployment issue in those country by providing job in their country people.Bitcoin also provide its mining  help in those country to create their own Bitcoin. With the help of Bitcoin they can buy anything from Internet. Even those thing which are not sold in their country  Smiley

That is bitcoin is somehow good to countries especially to the developing cuntries because of what can it give to the community. As far as we know, and based on the first whitepaper Satoshi Nakamoto used to wrote of his purpose of making bitcoin was really to give convenience to the community for transferring of money anywhere in the world without any third party involvement in it, through it, it can lessen the cost of remittance for the community and save money. Fortunately, resulted to bitcoin becoming more, to be an investment, and now, a source of income, a solution to some economic problems in the world.
hachimon

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:28:04 AM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

I think bitcoin will not disturb the economic stability of a country. and bitcoin is a deflationary currency so it is unlikely to cause inflation. and making bitcoin investments in developing countries will not disrupt economic stability. I think bitcoin has helped the economy of its users.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:35:15 AM

Bitcoin has the potential to help in developing countries for example Bitcoin can help to reduce poverty,hyperinflation , job seekers, etc by the help of modern technology that is blockchain technology. The united nation is using cryptocurrency to help the poor the" world food program" had send funds to the refugees in Jordan in the year 2017 they started sending ethereum . The UN is planning to send direct cryptocurrency payment  in future .Bitcoin is a decentralized one so the transaction is done with peer to peer without a third party.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:59:35 AM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
Most of the first world country are now accepting bitcoin as payment. Bitcoin has a good function in our economy and society, I think it is the reason why many countries are starting to legalize bitcoin in their country.
I think there are only a few countries that legalize bitcoin. there has been no surprising news that many countries are beginning to adopt and legalize bitcoin. but in some developing countries. bitcoin is very diffuse and widely used. because you know that developing countries already have advanced societies and mainstream technologies
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:14:08 AM

According to the latest survey that more than 95% of bitcoin users are from developed countries such as Japan, USA, South Korea, Europe and so on, while only 5% are from developing countries, this is an interesting fact that developed countries give freedom to their citizens to use bitcoin while developing countries instead banned of bitcoin.

Probably, even fewer people from the developing countries are interested in the cryptocurrencies. Most of the persons there do not have the Internet and need just food.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:27:31 AM

For now it is on rear cases that bitcoin is used directly for payment of goods and services, we still exchange the bitcoin to fiat. It's still the money minted by Central Bank that is in circulation.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:56:00 AM

In my country, Bitcoin has not been recognized yet, but I think it is temporary. Despite this exchange stock we have and they work. I can withdraw and enter bitcoin and altcoins. Only not all, but the most famous. But on the exchange you can exchange everything for the right coin.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

Bitcoins in developed countries will be new and not as popular as the developed countries it will grow as the economy of that country ico projects will be new and really needed help for the fast growing economy

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Eliper309

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:55:13 AM

Totally, bitcoin will be achieve success in the development countries. The reason is that Bitcoin can changed their country transaction ways.
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:44:51 AM

yes i am agree bitcoin in developing countries,many people now with in bitcoin,they can earn possibility.I would think even poorest country's economies are much larger than a total crypto marketcap. And most developing countries would swallow it without noticing
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

The cause of inflation is the increase in legal currency, which has nothing to do with BTC!
Through BTC can effectively reduce inflation! BTC is helpful to the economy of developing countries. Many BTC mines are in developing countries!
kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

I have read several articles that in countries where local currency lacks to keep its value, governments are issuing their own cryptocurrencies to stabilize the price. Heard about it in Venezuela and couple of African countries, it is kind of interesting to hear and I am curious where it will lead.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

Bitcoin could be said as a great help for some developing countries. It could be a huge leap up in the economic growth of a certain country. BTC is a life changer and I think it could also be able to help a countries economic status.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

Bitcoin can actually cause inflation in an economy, particularly when its value appreciate so much that there is too much money in the hands of the citizenry of a country which can cause demand pull inflation or there is so much investment in bitcoin by the citizen of a country when bitcoin value is high and there is a drop in the value of bitcoin significantly for a long time can also create deflation in the economy of a country.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

*Malaysia
The Malaysian Ministry of Finance said that the government will not ban the trading of bitcoins and other crypto currencies. This decision seems to be taken in response to concerns about the circulation of the digital currency that occurred. Johan Abdul Ghanis, Malaysian Finance Minister, said the ban on trading in digital currencies such as bitcoin is likely to hamper technological innovation in technological financial developments. This financial tecnology will boost economic activity and run financial intermediation more smoothly.
tdtduy

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:38:25 AM

For developing countries, Bitcoin is an opportunity to change lives. It increases the personal income of the people, reducing the number of unemployed people. However, due to Bitcoin's unique issues of security and management, developing countries have introduced Bitcoin bans in transactional activities. More discussions have been made, but the fact remains that in these countries Bitcoin is still illegal.
tdtduy

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:42:26 AM

For now it is on rear cases that bitcoin is used directly for payment of goods and services, we still exchange the bitcoin to fiat. It's still the money minted by Central Bank that is in circulation.
I agree with you, despite issuing bans on Bitcoin, the government is still considering putting Blockchain into financial operations. So, I think government adoption of Bitcoin as a legitimate currency is just a matter of time. The problem is time, because Bitcoin is a currency of the future. One can not deny a positive and practical trend.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

yes i am agree bitcoin in developing countries,many people now with in bitcoin,they can earn possibility.I would think even poorest country's economies are much larger than a total crypto marketcap. And most developing countries would swallow it without noticing
Recently Germany which is a developed country felt the need of cryptocurrency in the country and this is due to the features and functioning of cryptocurrencies which are benefiting other developed and under developed countries.

Now as Germany recognized the Bitcoin which is a cryptocurrencies so they will be able to take much benefit from it just like other developed countries are doing.

bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

Totally, bitcoin will be achieve success in the development countries. The reason is that Bitcoin can changed their country transaction ways.
Recently developing countries are recognizing the Bitcoin and some developed countries adopted in the past. Those who adopted in the past are now on excellent positions on the basis of top economies. Now the positions of countries are examples for other countries and that is why we are informing daily with good news and good news for the people of those countries who recognized the Bitcoin.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:59:28 AM

In my country bitcoin is ongoing now, becuase many of people will accept bitcoin and, use bitcoin in any transaction.  Bitcoin is the best for me.  Becuase it is easy to transac in any and other company and, it is better to use for investing in other company. Just sayin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: