Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in developing countries  (Read 3367 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:06:22 AM

I don't think economy is really the first concern of the government, I believe government is worried about losing control of  currency and only Bitcoin poses a major threat to that. I foresee countries developing their own digital currency in the future.

This is just because so many developing countries and many across Middle East have banned Bitcoin and that is the only reason among few others that do not allow Bitcoin to grow.

Also there are so many people who fear to invest in the currency because of uncertainty in the market as a result of which the growth of the technology has stopped. But the technology has amazing power to change the world and it should be legalized and facilitated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ludji

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

Bitcoin definitely isn't disrupting economic stability, but it is taking away tax money from governments that haven't taxed it yet. I don't see inflation happening in a country as long as we still need fiat currencies. Inflation mainly happens by reckless printing of money. Too much money supply=money has lower value=inflation.

Looking for Reddit accounts? Well look no further, HIGH-QUALITY REDDIT ACCOUNTS FOR SALE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4960485.0
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

Bitcoin definitely isn't disrupting economic stability, but it is taking away tax money from governments that haven't taxed it yet. I don't see inflation happening in a country as long as we still need fiat currencies. Inflation mainly happens by reckless printing of money. Too much money supply=money has lower value=inflation.

Your right bitcoin taking away the tax money from government. Bitcoin help to develop countries and to grow fast our economy. Bitcoin helps to minimize financial problem, and also minimize unemployed people.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

Did you know that most of the first world countries are now legalized and accepted bitcoin as money? There are now many people in different countries who keep using and buying bitcoins because of its importance in our economy.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

There are a lot more to blame if we talk about economic disruption and high inflation rate. Clearly, bitcoin is not one of them. Bitcoin is a potential investment that may even be a solution to a struggling economy of developing countries. The use and spread of bitcoin to a certain country will just add up marketing space and trading option for individuals and also for small and big players in the market industries.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

For me, some countries are adopting the digital currency because they know that this kind of technology is very helping and convenient to many people and establishment. But I think that this state will create their own cryptocurrency so that they can control it in the and can make in centralized compared to bitcoin that is decentralized and uncontrollable. Also, there is some nation that is almost cashless, and I think that is the actual future of currency.  Smiley
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:05:25 AM

For me, some countries are adopting the digital currency because they know that this kind of technology is very helping and convenient to many people and establishment. But I think that this state will create their own cryptocurrency so that they can control it in the and can make in centralized compared to bitcoin that is decentralized and uncontrollable. Also, there is some nation that is almost cashless, and I think that is the actual future of currency.  Smiley
Just like here in our country where it is treated as one of the greatest invention of all time, and actually our government are planning good things so that my fellow countrymen will adopt this kind of change as well. They were planning to conduct free seminar so people will be informed.
PerLasz

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:32:45 AM

We should not think the government as one governance in the world. There are differences of culture and mindset. Situations of the people and country should be considered before letting bitcoin take in the land or not. Government knows what should be good for their citizens.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:05:36 AM

Bitcoin in developing countries is robust and fastly adapting to mainstream financial market and number of atms is the main reason for bitcoin growth in major developing countries

Yeah we know that almost everyone in the developing world is already connected to the internet and they have their own gadgets. so do not be surprised if the development of cryptocurrency in developing countries is very rapid. while poor countries are very difficult because many of them do not understand about technology
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

Bitcoin is very useful and helpful to make our country developing in everythings especially in the poor people who may help to make their life happy and contented so don't worry if you work harder this will be happen.

Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

I think criptocurrency will not affect a country's economy but it will help improve the economy of the people in search of income, as in my country criptocurrency is very influential on the economy not here but it is some banks that have not understood a little fear that criptocurrency will have an effect on their system. Crypto currency will increase the income of its users. So, Crypto will effect the financial economy.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

Bitcoin in developing countries is robust and fastly adapting to mainstream financial market and number of atms is the main reason for bitcoin growth in major developing countries

Yeah we know that almost everyone in the developing world is already connected to the internet and they have their own gadgets. so do not be surprised if the development of cryptocurrency in developing countries is very rapid. while poor countries are very difficult because many of them do not understand about technology

I do agree with you, cryptocurrencies is increasing as the years goes by. It just mean that people are now getting to fully understand how great is the technology to our economy. Bitcoin continuously been discussed by some countries due to its very rapid growth which the government are starting to get more curious to what they will do with the crypto.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:05:38 AM

Bitcoin is good for every country but developing countries are also accepting bitcoin and most of the population of developing countries are using bitcoin and also it is helpful to them to be succeed in the future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
eastgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:24:38 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will cause inflation in developing countries. That's more affected by other things, in particular how the country is being ran by the politicians.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:43:38 AM

Bitcoin is must introduce in developing countries cause bitcoin can use to theirs is the true but we should do that. The only way I think yes cause we all know, and technology e eh hahaha!! the right direction, a new cryptocurrency that you have a good news. I support cryptocurrency and it you will do.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:37:27 AM

Yes there could be big inflation because of this currency in the developing countries and there is one underway within India. They dont even understand how beneficial it could be when crypto currencies will be added into the national treasure. Instead of starting to use the blockchain technology they are now getting against it and trying to cease the crypto exchanger related bank accounts. That is really worst decision and I guess using the crypto currencies they can bring good but instead of its all going the other way round. This has created panic and inflator situation within the country as they want to earn from it but government doesn't seem to understand that one.
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:50:43 AM

It was anticipated, that mostly developed countries would be first to accept cryptocurrencies because they are more ready for the changes that crypto brings with it

Tukmol29

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

I do not think that Bitcoin would disrupt the economy, on the other hand it actually provides people more ways to earn and gain money. Also I don't think that Bitcoin will cause inflation on any country because it is a deflationary currency, meaning it is contraction in the supply of circulated currency within an economy, so therefore it is indeed the opposite of inflation.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

I dont think bitcoin will disrupting stability on our economy. In fact, bitcoin offering new economy system with transparant ledger and can bring economy more stable. We know that all this time, inflation always reducing our asset and bitcoin offering new economy model that bring our asset increasing

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

Bitcoin is a step that can lead to the speed of life of people. When the quality of life of a country moves towards improvement then the country is in the process of development. So I think Bitcoin plays a role in the development of a country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: