Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in developing countries  (Read 3367 times)
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

Bitcoin has a good response in many country. But it is mostly using now on developed countries. Unfortunately poor countries are not using bitcoins as much using developed countries.
Bitcoins can be a good way to overcome their financial crisis and also help to built a strong economic in those countries. Bitcoins provide its mining  help in those country to create their own bitcoins its specially a good opportunity. So there is a good opportunity specially developing country to overcome there poverty through bitcoins.
maruf_h20

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:40:03 AM

Bitcoin has been introduced in countries where developing countries have extensive access to it. Bitcoin is the easy way of trading and trading as a digital currency. Through this simple trade has improved, which supports the development of the country.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:56:34 AM

it is true bitcoin is now in the country more and more developed, especially in japan bitcoin already in the official even made transactions in transactions

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

Bitcoins in developed countries will be new and not as popular as the developed countries it will grow as the economy of that country ico projects will be new and really needed help for the fast growing economy

I do not think that the governments of the so-called developing counties are so much interested in the cryptocurrency. They are seeking for more fiat credits.
Not a government that interested in bitcoin. but their people. we know that developed and developing countries have a modern
society and many of them are already proficient in using the internet. and from that they can easily recognize bitcoin
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:44:34 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin may disrupt economic stability but will not affect inflation. investors can turn to digital currencies instead of investing in government programs such as infrastructure, transportation, local banks or services. so it will fascinate economic stability.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:51:11 AM

in developing countries with medium economic conditions, the government still doubts the bitternin capability of bitcoin as a digital investment asset. because on the other hand, they think about unemployment, and on the other hand, bitcoin investments are at great risk.
Godexists

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

bitcoin is the source of money because bitcoin is a big help specially to the needy.other country could not recognize or suuport the bitcoin.
bitcoin developing country mainly reduces the unemployment issue in those country so bitcoin will overcome financial crisis in economics.
scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

Bitcoin is becoming so popular these days, that majority of people both in developed or developing countries have heard about it and use it for trade, in developing countries it has become a means to escape the hardship present in those countries. But overall it would still become more popular in years to come.
Vineeta2october

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

Bitcoin is inflationary in nature because its supply is limited and if price hikes and people are paying more and more with time then sure it is inflation but I don't think it can disrupt the whole economy of a nation because size of economy of any nation is much larger than marketcap of Bitcoin.
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

In my opinion, I think bitcoin will not disrupt the economy because the transition from paper money to crypto will not be so fast and also while this transition will happen, there will be transition between institutions as well. It will be happen in the future.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

I think bitcoin will not affect economic stability in a negative way. It might actually the other way around.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:49:03 PM

I very much want to know that the developed countries have a smile with bitcoin. They can have preferential policies and accept the bitcoin to contribute to the development of the household itself. What do you think if they accept bitcoin?
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:31:43 PM

In my opinion, I think bitcoin will not disrupt the economy because the transition from paper money to crypto will not be so fast and also while this transition will happen, there will be transition between institutions as well. It will be happen in the future.
Although it is a very slow process, but it will continue becoming popular regularly, because now we can see that even in backward countries people have started taking interest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is hopefully bring a very positive impact on the economy of the developing countries, because bitcoin is the currency of the new era and the new generation will take more interest in bitcoin.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:42:04 PM

In developing countries, bitcoin has a lot of opportunities to give to the people of a certain country but there is still the fear of the government about the abuse of using bitcoin in their daily lives. Bitcoin has a much larger presence in developed countries and advanced technologies is not common in developing countries. Developing countries can grow from Bitcoin if bitcoin is transferred to those countries' companies and individuals
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:42:07 PM

For me no doubt Bitcoin will help the economy of every country specially the developing countries. Like if Bitcoin will reduce the unemployment rate then for sure the purchasing power of the masses will increase making the economy to become strong and stable. I think Bitcoin rather improves the economy of a country if only the governments and the people really understand the idea behind it. Bitcoin offers financial freedom to all and with countries which will employ the idea of Bitcoin
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:42:31 PM

It is impossible to do something like that, it is impossible to regulate bitcoin to the point where it will not be a threat to the economy of countries. But there is one main problem and that is illegalization of bitcoins in majority of the developing countries. These governments don’t want their people flourish their lives rather they want to control them so that they continue to grasp everything and don’t let anything for their public
Remedios19

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:24:14 AM

I think bitcoin can help a developing country. For example, bitcoin can help reduce unemployment.
johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:34:46 AM

of course for us the economy in our country is quite good with the development of krypto now, also can help their economy, because for them also good to yield many advantage both in long and short term.
cutehoof

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:40:49 AM

I have always thought about that, bitcoin and other altcoins are very used in my country (developing country) but it is to have some currency that is not the local one, the problem that I still see is that although there are places that accept cryptos, the suppliers still do not accept them and that would be a barrier when it comes to popularizing them.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:09:04 AM

I think if the majority of the population continues to rely on bitcoin as a means of transactions certainly the original currency of the country will be able to disappear slowly. and with the presence of bitcoin is actually able to make a person's economy to be better but side effects will also occur later
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: