Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in developing countries  (Read 3367 times)
Soneo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

Unfortunately, in case of Television, the media channels are showing only negative things about crypto. This needs to be changed if we want crypto to be mass adopted.

I think developing countries have the idea that decentralization can affect the average growth of the country and may make it decline. They will not experiment, but have an understanding of the rumors spread by the media and other sources. This will change when one of the countries with bitcoin adoption makes a big change in their growth percentage.
Developing countries are very scared compared to other countries, because of the decentralization system.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:19:09 AM

some bitcoin development in the country is very much even almost all countries that have technology and already familiar with computer technology must have known bitcoin technology so spread of bitcoin is very wide.
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

We could anticipate that, events in developing countries bitcoin would be much more evaluated and embraced, then in poor countries. However in poor countries bitcoin is much more needed, in order to help their economy.

Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

A number of developing countries are also accepting BTCs. I think in the future, electronic money will be widely accepted and the world will choose a penny for the whole of the economy.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

Bitcoin doesn't disrupt the economic stability but instead it helps increase the economic growth. Why? Because it provides income to the people, parents can finance there children's education and many more. That is why bitcoin is good for the economy.

I Agree,adaption of bitcoin in the country is a big help to improve the economy because it helps specially people who are not employed to earn money to provide their daily expenses so if everyone will earn our country economy will increase.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Ikbal Naiem

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:59:09 AM

The name of bitcoin is glorious name of technology world . Day by day the popularity of this coin increasing at increasing rate .A country will develop when general people can directly influence the country's economy.

I think bitcoin is a coin through general people directly contribute the economy .A person can easily invest ,hold and transfer without any hesitation. So I hope if government receive it as a legal coin ,it will contribute the developing of a country .
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:05:14 PM

Most of the citizens in the developing countries are now aware to what is bitcoin. They know the opportunity that they can get from making investment with bitcoins. I am sure that many more people will become interested to enter in the cryptocurrency market.
Not really, the awareness of bitcoin in those countries is still very low and those that know that bitcoin exists do not really have the money to invest in it, I do not like it but that is the reality, most of the biggest investors in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general are those that come from countries that are well developed and that have a great standard of life already.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:48:30 PM

Unfortunately, in case of Television, the media channels are showing only negative things about crypto. This needs to be changed if we want crypto to be mass adopted.

I think developing countries have the idea that decentralization can affect the average growth of the country and may make it decline. They will not experiment, but have an understanding of the rumors spread by the media and other sources. This will change when one of the countries with bitcoin adoption makes a big change in their growth percentage.
Developing countries are very scared compared to other countries, because of the decentralization system.

Actually their people are getting a good profit from it, because of the people in developing countries are jobless but they have the ability to make a good money if they find any opportunity, and that is the reason that most of the middle class people are making good money from bitcoin, it has in fact changed their life too much.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:16:04 AM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
In my opinion bitcoin will give better impact over the progress of developing countries , because here clearly the countries which are not developed yet and are on the way of progress can make flow of the money in Thier own country by using mind and also can make lots of earnings .
And also with that here much probability is that many people will think to start new new business with bitcoin and probably they can expand Thier existing services in another countries .
So clearly here bitcoin will give positive impact over the developing countries .
Here even in my developing life I found that bitcoin gaves much earnings and also much opportunity to make bulk profit by the start my own new business at worldwide level ( because I can accept payment from any part of the world ) .
But here a big factor that I think will be important is that what the steps will be taken by the government of those developing countries .
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:28:14 AM

Bitcoin in developing countries is of great help ,because bitcoin truly can help a little not fully the economy of certain countries ,because the jobless people can join in bitcoin and work and may provide them with payments ,so they will have an income which it can sustain their daily needs.
harimurry

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:59:01 AM

The popularity of Bitcon in my country Indonesia is rising, at least due to news coverage (both conventional and online) during Bitcoin's all time high in December 2017. The online search (googling) for "Bitcoin" at least as shown by Google Trends confirms this. While Government is not banning Bitcoin, they are warning investors to be carefull of possible fraud and scam using Bitcoin as their scheme. It is also easy to buy Bitcoin here, as there are some crypto exchanges that accept fiat. The biggest exchange claimed to have more numbers of active traders than the number of traders in the stock exchange. At present, Bitcoin is not legal tender here.
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:59:26 AM

Bitcoin in developing countries is of great help ,because bitcoin truly can help a little not fully the economy of certain countries ,because the jobless people can join in bitcoin and work and may provide them with payments ,so they will have an income which it can sustain their daily needs.

Yeah right, but I think this is not applicable to all jobless people as some of them really cannot provide devices of things that need to be able to access and use bitcoin also some of them cannot sustain their educations.
Anhdzai

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:10:49 AM

Bitcoin is quite popular in Vietnam. Even people in rural areas know about it. It seems Bitcoin's popularity is expanding
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:23:44 AM

it is true that bitcoin is getting more popular and growing through social media I think it does not interfere with a country's economy,it will provide jobs for the unemployed to supplement income and can for side jobs for those who have been working real.
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

There may be a wide variety of Bitcoin in developed countries. Since Bitcoin is a better way, I think Bitcoin will have an impact on the development of a country.
Anhdzai

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:45:10 AM

with the development of technology. The boom of the tech era 4.0. Bitcoin is coming into life more and more practical. But it seems that many people are still afraid to invest in it
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:00:54 AM

Most of the citizens in the first world countries are now using virtual currency normally in their daily lives. The reason why the bitcoin is so popular in the first world countries is because they have good education about virtual currencies.

RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

It's hard top say as I'm not a financial analyst. But I do think that the more money and more people who make them are, it will eventually create an inflation in a country. I guess that the current amount of people right now is about the max I want crypto to be known so that we can live peacefully with our wealth.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:53:52 AM

Bitcoin has a great opportunity in business and economic sector. It creates a new era of virtual economy . But it is mostly using now on developed countries. Unfortunately developing countries are not using bitcoins as much using developed countries. Bitcoins can be a good way to overcome their financial crisis and also help to built a strong economic in those countries. If developing countries using bitcoin they can improve their condition
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

Bitcoin is used in more developed countries. Developing countries are technologically advanced and so they can easily understand which future will improve thire future. And everyone in the developing countries knows that their  future will be brighter with Bitcoin.
Some countries are opposing the Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because they do not want to disrupt their banks and for the tax they are collecting. Developed countries are going well with the Bitcoin and have improved their economies due to which many other countries are thinking about its adoption and are realizing its need. Recently the German government also recognized the Bitcoin which is a good decision for the country and its people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: