Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in developing countries  (Read 3367 times)
SaraClarke1212

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

In developed countries, Bitcoin can give the country a place to invest and get huge profits. But with a condition, the country's managers must take the steps must be very reasonable and careful, Because Bitcoin is also the trap of the fraudsters to redeem themselves
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

Bitcoins is really good for developing a country because  the amount of profit for cryptocurrency is very high and that is the reason why japan is legalizing bitcoins in their own country.

Indeed, in developing country like my country, peoples start knowing about cryptocurrency bussiness or bitcoin. They want to earn extra money by investing their money on this market. Peoples know that cryptocurrency growing very fast and can give big gain in short time. But sometimes peoples not aware on the risk, sometimes they dont know that cryptocurrency is long term investment
It is very good that now in developing countries people are using bitcoin. In my country now we have the facilities to use bitcoin for recharging our mobile balance and for some other purposes, but still i cannot see any shopping mall who are accepting bitcoin for shopping there. i think that it will take some more time, when more and more people will get knowledge about bitcoin.
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:32:21 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

A lot of developing country's are now using bitcoin as their new currency. Like japan, the economy of japan is very progressive and their government is looking in advance in bitcoin and they found out that bitcoin has a higher potential that can also contribute and help their econony to get more progressive thats  why the government of japan dosen't waste of time. Japan is the first country who accept bitcoin as legal tender.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:10:28 AM

I think this is a good idea because the state wants to develop bitcoin, I'm sure that bitcoin is hard to stop so the step to legalize and develop bitcoin is something to do so it's not left in the future.
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:53:00 AM

I think this is a good idea because the state wants to develop bitcoin, I'm sure that bitcoin is hard to stop so the step to legalize and develop bitcoin is something to do so it's not left in the future.

Because of other countries cant stop the use of bitcoin now they want to regulate it so that it can avoid to be use in excessive illegal use. Soon we can finally here some good or bad news involving the regulations using bitcoin.
ivanjosh

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:00:01 AM

For example, in China, bitcoin was banned by government and not supported by the public.
We consider the  developing country bitcoin can help people in the society. Crypto currencies is big help to other countries because the government legalize Crypto so that will help develop in our country.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:48:21 AM

Bitcoin in developing countries is very helpful especially for those unemployed individual's. This is proven to the many ways on how we could earn money by joining btc and all over. Many programs has taken my liking since it does give free money to the participants.
It is an open secrete that Bitcoin has had a great impact on the growth of economy of a country and in case of underdeveloped countries; it can be more instrumental to improve the living standards to people and help grow the economy. Investment in Bitcoin has no barriers and one can easily invest the money that can not be invested in a traditional business due to so many hurdles and competitions.

Besides, unemployment in a country is the biggest problem why the economy does not grow and Bitcoin can help reduce unemployment which is another benefit for the country.

kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

Because of other countries cant stop the use of bitcoin now they want to regulate it so that it can avoid to be use in excessive illegal use. Soon we can finally here some good or bad news involving the regulations using bitcoin.

I think it's not easy to create regulations for the crypto because this is something different than any of economy business and it will need a time before the government can build the regulations. bitcoin in developing countries will be a good way for the citizen because they can have another type of source of income that will help them to make their life better.
lamroinhau09

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

Although influential nations have long been hesitant to allow Bitcoin and Blockchain to break the status quo, smaller nations have recognized a unique opportunity. People who understand technology know that with good time and environment, operators will prove that everyone is wrong.
thefatman82

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

I would love to live in developing country like France like Germany or USA, but I'm living in a third world country which is not as ready to embrace blockchain technology as other countries which are developing.
biletskiy

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency and blockchain will help to improve the economy of the developing countries. I do not understand why BTC is prohibited in some places. Watch it: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bitcoin+in+developing+countries
icoresearch

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

What I see from the research perspective, Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies are more popular in developing countries. It is because people are more inclined to participate in the bubbles due to low financial literacy (nothing bad about bitcoin but the majority of people came in the highly speculative market conditions) or because they simply don't have access to the stock market. Despite lower interest from the developed economies, more money flows into the digital assets from this countries simply because of they are wealthy, e.g. it is estimated that US bring 40% of ICO investments (as of Q2 2018)
Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:50:59 PM

I think if people know bitcoin well then they will dare it to translate instead of conventional currency because it is higher value. This is worrying the government. But I still like bitcoin i accepted, by not only its value but also the utility that it brings.

shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:56:15 PM

Many people are now attached in using bitcoin especially those people in developing country. People will look for a source of income, and they see bitcoin as an aid to their basic needs. Bitcoin helps the developing countries in their economy by giving their people the source of income.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
droptableguy2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:52:46 AM

Actually, if you see positive things about bitcoin, of course, Bitcoin helps the economy of society. And it has been proven that many societies are changing financially. the only thing negative it is money laundering or illegal things. but until now in my country, the government has begun to open their eyes to learn bitcoin and blockchain technology.
Congratulations to your country for applying Blockchain technology to your life. The economy will be boosted by this electronic money market. The rare opportunity of financial markets to help countries communicate through financial markets, in a simple and quick way. Promote the economy to excel. Hopefully in the future it will be accepted by most countries.

RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

Bitcoin in developing countries not as much as popular in developed countries, about inflation matter. even I don't have a proper idea about. as there is no production there could be some impact on inflation. that's why government intervene i guess. However there are many issues in economies that increase inflation highly, you can't even count bitcoin compared to them. do governments really concern about them and work on them?
hdheiiwo123

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

Bitcoin is no stranger to crypto traders. Causing the government to worry about whether bitcoin breaks the monetary rules is because bitcoin users abuse it for non-profit, delinquent. That is the usage and attitude and purpose of the user for bitcoin. I do not think that BTC will break the economic stability but be a new step in the economy.
jane05

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:13:34 AM

I think the developing countries also using cryptocurrency to help them sustain and support their economics. crypto is really a big help to everyone if they can get a good profit.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

Contrary to many in this thread, I am wondering if bitcoin high fees, especially in times of high price changes, wouldn't be a stopper for poorer countries to use bitcoin. If that thinking is true, then maybe other cryptocurrencies are the answer.
Portia12

Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

I think bitcoin will not distrupt economies because that transition from fiat money to crypto will not be so fast and also while this transition will be happening, there will be transition among institutions as well.

Yes i believe on that as well because people who are trading on cryptocurrency market can actually earn more income monthly so the economy will improve even more if their currency will transition into crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: