Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:36:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in developing countries  (Read 3367 times)
alimatmo2019

Activity: 295
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

It depend on the availability of cryptosystem in the state or country some country are not even have the knowledge of it Talk less of accepting it in the market. Soon it will take over many countries.
Jaydis

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

I Think some and almost all of government is silent to Bitcoin because they themselves don't know or how do Bitcoin works. like they don't give much attention because they think this will just pass. i have searched that some countrie banned this because they dont know how to monitor or control it same as with the banks.
win365

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
People from developing countries are having the different type of mentality, they can ask their money more easily than the guys who are born in third world countries, because here the money is caring so much more value.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

I believe that no. At the moment, people in most cases need a piece of paper (money). Still a little where there is a store that you can buy for bitcoin. Although they are every year more and more. And yet, the authorities do not exactly need to worry about inflation.
semimall

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:54:21 PM

i live in a developing country. believe me, crypto money is the last thing that causes inflation. these are actually the words of the banks.
rolls89

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

Bitcoin in developing countries may turn out to be a double sided sword.Some of the govt's are most probably not adapting to Bitcoin as they won't get their share of Taxes from Bitcoin.And many of the citizens might be outside their purview
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:34:02 PM

I think that nowadays we cannot see any moves in any country with crypto, it will take some more years till we will be able to get anything "more" from our goverments.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:35:06 AM

I Think some and almost all of government is silent to Bitcoin because they themselves don't know or how do Bitcoin works. like they don't give much attention because they think this will just pass. i have searched that some countrie banned this because they dont know how to monitor or control it same as with the banks.

Most developing country not prepare on technology advances. Beside that, most government ban bitcoin because they dont have regulation about it and they dont understand much about cryptocurrency and government worry it will give impact on their economy and dont know how to use crypto in positive ways to improve their economy.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:18:15 AM

Some western nations, such as the swords themselves, have accepted and considered bitcoins as their currency, and bitcoins at banks are widely traded, the government encourages ICO projects to come into being.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

Firstly, the only thing that has always been causing inflation is the manipulated and monopolized Fiat system.

Secondly, bitcoin is a deflationary currency. So, I leave you to do the maths!
The bitcoin in developing countries is quite good and excellent enough to use . It is also just as easy to use and hustle free at all . No more other stuffs to be needed.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

Bitcoin is spreading around creating nations. However, despite everything it isn't known by the larger part of individuals. Maybe that is the reason in the matter of why these administrations are quiet about it since it is still not a danger to it. Added to that, these individuals are excessively poor, making it impossible to put resources into bitcoin and additionally they are uninformed about how to utilize the blockchain innovation. It will require them such a great amount of investment to adjust.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

Top on the line developing country are always updated in global news, and we all know that bitcoin  became a hot business issue in global news in the end of last year, and definitely developing country gather analysis on how the demand of bitcoin will be link on there economy, and in what way there economy be more progressive with the work of bitcoin, and that's why many nation allow bitcoin for exchange of something and for faster transactions.

Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

These days bitcoin in developing countries is spreading very fast like a forest fire. Although everyone is not known to bitcoin but still it is having big scope for the developing countries. Being the best investment asset many people are indulging in bitcoin. It helps to earn number of profits. Bitcoin has the potential of bringing stability in the economy and helps in turning a developing country into a developed country.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

Cryptocurrencies have some unique characteristics. Their supply is generally governed by a specific set of rules, which are independent from political influence and actions of monetary authorities. In the case of Bitcoin, the rules and cryptography are determined by a system of governance rooted in voluntarism and consensus of users, which replace the need for a single trusted counterparty. As another key characteristic, the blockchain technology underpinning cryptocurrencies is highly resistant to counterfeiting. The system prevents arbitrary addition to the supply and the double spending of coins, and transactions cannot be repudiated or undone. The state of the blockchain and every change to it are verifiable by every user.
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

Cryptocurrencies have some unique characteristics. Their supply is generally governed by a specific set of rules, which are independent from political influence and actions of monetary authorities. In the case of Bitcoin, the rules and cryptography are determined by a system of governance rooted in voluntarism and consensus of users, which replace the need for a single trusted counterparty. As another key characteristic, the blockchain technology underpinning cryptocurrencies is highly resistant to counterfeiting. The system prevents arbitrary addition to the supply and the double spending of coins, and transactions cannot be repudiated or undone. The state of the blockchain and every change to it are verifiable by every user.
These characteristics add to the appeal of cryptocurrencies, but may entail several economic risks and create considerable challenges for policymakers, especially since cryptocurrencies still fall outside the purview of monetary authorities in most countries.
Amid growing interest from the public, cryptocurrencies are increasingly perceived as investment opportunities. They are particularly attractive in high inflationary environments, which has encouraged an expanded use of digital currencies in countries such as the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela. The rapidly growing price of digital currencies, without a sound valuation method underpinning this price, raises concerns about a mismatch between the perceived and actual levels of risk associated with cryptocurrencies, and the potential formation of price bubbles.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:11:07 AM

In my opinion it is not true if the government in a country considers that with the existence of bitcoin du countries they eat there will be inflation. The opposite is true, their economy will grow and develop. People will have income. The state will get income. The economy will grow in the country, so they will be economically strong and their people prosper.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
spartaka

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:50:46 AM

I have been to a developing country recently and very few people were aware of crypto there currently. More promotion is required.
jdiieue123

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

Developing countries when banned Bitcoin will be like? I am still concerned about financial problems as inflation accelerates.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:52:36 AM

I have been to a developing country recently and very few people were aware of crypto there currently. More promotion is required.

I think we are in the same country and I guess in my country, bitcoin still only for a few people which want to get a new opportunity to make money. they don't care about bitcoin and still prefer with the old way but I see that some of these people are interested with bitcoin and cryptocurrency and they learn from many sources. besides that, they invest their money in this time so I think the cryptocurrency will going to reach more people in my country.
hanters

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:41:59 AM

not bitcoin will not disturb a country's economic stability. precisely bitcoin helps many citizens in their economic problems even many families who achieve financial freedom because of investing and working in cryptocurrency. and also bitcoin will not cause inflation because bitcoin is a decentralized currency. now bitcoin is increasingly popular because many new rich people are born because of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: