Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in developing countries  (Read 3365 times)
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:23:14 AM

for in my country Indonesia whose economy is growing bitcoin is well received and very helpful for the economy for its people, as I, who have a not too large fixed income with cryptocurrency, really helps my shortage in the economy so that my needs can be met.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:24:07 AM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
Yes because the money being invested on that particular investor will affect the economy of that country in a small scale and if all the people of that certain country will going to invest in cryptocurrency then the economy for that certain country will going to reduce for investing in cryptocurrency.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

At present only some countries accept BTC, some developing countries they are gradually applying the blockchain technology to the business. Therefore according to me BTC will be on a more popular

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
airdropwwani

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:17:28 AM

I think that the way of thinking will differ depending on whether bitcoin is used as currency or as asset. As a substitute currency in one country, even if it happens in some country, the value as safe and secure currency may be retained than the dollar. However, at the same time, if Western countries view bit coins as substitute assets of gold, speculative movements will occur and the economies of the countries that are used as currencies could become unstable.
handsofgod

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:26:49 AM

If we search and google a little bit, we found info that crypto is very popular in developing countries, they fascinated with the idea that even a little investment could blow up and change their lifes. Right now looking for good upcoming ICOs and found interesting projcet Kelvin Blockchain, have you ever heard about this one? Want to hear from you, don't be shy Wink
SunoCN

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

Bitcoin has a good response in many country. Bitcoin will help those country to overcome their financial crisis and also help to built a strong economic in those countries. In central Africa country like Kenya, Zimbabwe etc taking the benefits from bitcoin through Bitpesa Wink. This app help them in their transaction and in many other thing also. Bitcoin mainly reduce the unemployment issue in those country by providing job in their country people.Bitcoin also provide its mining  help in those country to create their own Bitcoin. With the help of Bitcoin they can buy anything from Internet. Even those thing which are not sold in their country  Smiley

Wow! Well, what can we say? Bitcoin really have a great impact to our beloved countries. It helps improve our countries little by little until a big changes will come. I hope this will be a great mark for bitcoin.

It will take lots of time till you can see the big changes
Bitchef2112

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

BTC can have a great impact on developing countries, but so far with current user interfaces it's not so friendly towards the masses, we need better implementations of LN and wallets to make it all work.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

At present only some countries accept BTC, some developing countries they are gradually applying the blockchain technology to the business. Therefore according to me BTC will be on a more popular
That's true that Bitcoin has a lot to offer to developing countries, lots of possibilities, but at the same time the transaction fees have a way to increase at times to levels not acceptable in rich countries, not to speak of the developing countries. I wonder what will be the future of that: shall developing countries go towards some other altcoins?
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

Well for me everything depends on how big the impact of bitcoin will be made in a certain country by people investing on it. In our country bitcoin had been so popular and too many curioius investors wanted to participate which is the reason why some are even drag to scams and even lost millions in our local currency. So I think because it is risky the government, especially the developed countries are regulating it to avoid economic instability.

Asanza25

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

In my country people and even government is understanding that bitcoin can be highly positive and useful for the economy and wealth Grin Grin
MNDan

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:19:40 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
It was always easier for people from developing countries to accept something new which is unusual and untested with them, so the same thing was with internet and cell phone. People that are more open to the new things.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

i live in a developing country. believe me, crypto money is the last thing that causes inflation. these are actually the words of the banks.
The more we discuss the more knowledge is spreading which is describing the importance and benefits of digital currencies and the progress of countries with the use of Bitcoin is important than anything that is why countries are realizing and adopting it. Countries where the Bitcoin is not common are now thinking to bring a proper system from those countries where the Bitcoin is benefiting them.
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

I'm not saying that bitcoin can really cause inflation because we all know that not every bitcoin can provide such benefits. Bitcoin does have the ability to provide more income and can provide benefits to its investors
tanyeza123

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:35:55 AM

Bitcoin has a decent reaction in numerous nation. Bitcoin will assist those nation with overcoming their money related emergency and furthermore help to constructed a solid monetary in those nations. In focal Africa nation like Kenya, Zimbabwe and so forth taking the advantages from bitcoin through Bitpesa Wink. This application help them in their exchange and in numerous other thing too. Bitcoin principally lessen the joblessness issue in those nation by giving employment in their nation people.Bitcoin additionally give its mining help in those nation to make their own particular Bitcoin. With the assistance of Bitcoin they can purchase anything from Internet. Indeed, even those thing which are not sold in their nation Wink Smiley
Donggou

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

Bitcoin will definitely undermine economic stability, but it requires very strong bitcoin, but inflation is not because of bitcoin but the fact that it exists now. Now the global economy is not good, this is my point of view.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

It must be acknowledged that the increasing number of bitcoin users globally and seemingly unstoppable hence this makes many countries prepare various regulation about bitcoin, I'm happy because now my country is making regulations regulating ICO and trading cryptocurrency so as to make assurance that bitcoin can survive and increasingly popular .
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

Bitcoin has nothing to do destroying a country's economy. Only foolish people that don't understand how the world economic works think bitcoin causes inflation and affects economies in a negative manner. People needs to realize that most countries accepting bitcoin are those modern and rich.
Kellyrobinson86

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:11:25 AM

Bitcoins in developing countries are a ripple. I am concerned that the governments of these countries will be rigorous in their dealings and that this will cause the country's financial crisis.
Avadakedavra Lord

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

for developing countries I think bitcoin will be one of the alternatives that can be rely on for economic growth this will make the people of developing countries can make new innovations that will create new businesses in the field of crypto. Lips sealed Lips sealed
PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

I think the reason why developing countries is more likely to accept Bitcoin is that they are always open more for the things that are new and fresh in this world so they are valuing things that are new and prospective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: