Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in developing countries  (Read 3365 times)
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

I don't think so. How can bitcoin disrupt economic stability? For me bitcoin rather helps developing country even in a small way lessen the poverty or famine..For example in a developing country where poverty , unemployment and famine are present if people are beijg introduced into crypto world then they can start to earn and it helps them in their daily living. That is how I believe bitcoins impact in people's lives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

In my country people and even government is understanding that bitcoin can be highly positive and useful for the economy and wealth Grin Grin
You guys are lucky. The government will eventually be providing good facilities to the masses to understand and invest in the Bitcoin. If the government improve the consumption pattern and if the people understand how to invest in the technology and how to earn by long term or short term trading, it finally pays off when the prices of crypto currency rises.
Zelezinskyi

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:11:18 AM

Mostly, social media put the world on an instant platform, and we all know that politicians have a great influence on developing countries
Afonos

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

BTC can have a great impact on developing countries, but so far with current user interfaces it's not so friendly towards the masses, we need better implementations of LN and wallets to make it all work.
In developing countries, bitcoin is easily accepted because the country needs so much investment to advance industry, tourism, infrastructure, etc. However, not all developing countries accept with open arms, there are those who reject it as a means of payment, but not prohibited as a commodity asset. Can also be a payment transaction tool.
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

I believe developing countries should also use bitcoin to to become progressive.It would make the management of the economy more convienient and prosperous to be able to meet the needs ofthe poor people.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

I think the development of bitcoin in various countries is a good thing, I'm sure that with bitcoin, we can transact faster and safer so that all countries must develop bitcoin.

lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:59:13 AM

BTC can have a great impact on developing countries, but so far with current user interfaces it's not so friendly towards the masses, we need better implementations of LN and wallets to make it all work.

Let us be realists, guys. Look at the economy of the developing countries, and the life level of their people. It seems to me that yet, they do not care much about BTC.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:28:56 AM

I agree of the popularity of bitcoin is now very huge because of some country now are interested in his works like here in my country many credit cards company that I see are now allowing bitcoin as a payment for their bills and I think it will gonna grow again this end of the year.
Bitcoin in developing countries has a great marginal productivity because the technology is not so spread in those countries and there is still a huge room for further innovations via the technology. Unfortunately it has been banned by few countries which has reduced the popularity of technology in those countries but I hope they realize the advantage in future and let the people use and avail the good opportunities that the technology offers.
Yeah that's right. Bitcoin is obviously helping our economy. It is proven that it can lessen the poverty of the country. Bitcoin is part of the modern world so it should be part of every country.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:33:55 AM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

Nope..  That's exactly the government think that why they banned it in other country...  You know what bitcoin created a lots of opportunity and it will bring possible changes...  But other government fears changes that's why they keep telling that soon it will distort and disrupt our economy but the reality it BiTcoin is helping everyone especially those who live on those who called as third world country...  We are just all hoping intead of hating bitcoin government are the one who encourage us to used it...
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

Well it depend on the people of that country. Cryptocurrency could actually affect the economics of that certain country especially if more people on that developing country had joined the investment. Meaning some of the percentage of their money goes to bitcoin or cryptocurrency where it could stay for a months, a year or even a decade.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

In Indonesia, not many people know about bitcoin, but in a highly developed country, many people know from Brazil, Paris and many other countries, and the 1eth price is now very weak compared to yesterday ... not too good to invest.
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:35:20 PM

Bitcoin has a good response in many countries. Bitcoin will help these countries to overcome their financial crisis and also help build a strong economy in these countries. Like in central African countries like Kenya, Zimbabwe etc. take advantage of bitcoin through Bitpesa
and I think that cryptocurrency will not affect a country's economy so it will help improve the economy of the people in seeking income,
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

Bitcoin helps the country develop, brings additional investment.
Mikado_

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

In developing countries, and soon in every country, bitcoin helps to convert fiat savings into cryptocurrencies.

It's a way to protect savings against inflation and fiat money printing.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

Inflation in every country's currency is because of the government created too much money and monopolizes it too, the currency inflation of each country has nothing to do with bitcoin.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

as we know that bitcoin in my country is now growing faster than ever, because for me bitcoin is also a safe investment, so for them bitcoin is also very profitable in the future.
Here also in my country bitcoin is very popular now it grow faster. Lots of investors are believed that bitcoin is best and safe investment cause it gives high profitable income to make our future become successful and financially stable. That's why many investors wanted to join in bitcoin cause they know the good effect when they join in bitcoin.
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:25:52 AM

I hope in the future bitcoin will be used more in all countries but it has many issues that need improvement. If everything is going well, it will stop the current speculation.
Ayoofe

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:23:31 AM

Cryptocurrency can inflate economy but if managed properly I don't see it disrupting economic stability. In developing countries it would be easier to adopt blockchain technology to fight corruption since this act is only popular in the developing countries.
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

Bitcoin success usage has nothing to do with the stability of any economy, at least not in its current form, the impact is currently very small to make any significant difference, total market cap is less than 110 billion, if anything, bitcoin will have positive impact on the  economy
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

I believe developing countries should also use bitcoin to to become progressive.It would make the management of the economy more convienient and prosperous to be able to meet the needs ofthe poor people.
The thing about Bitcoin that I think influences developing countries most (or may influence them most) is the progress and investment it is bringing: new services and the work and money required to set the new services up.

On the other hand, especially if a country is oppressive, one mustn't disregard advantages for average joe, like the opportunity to buy bitcoin instead of local currency. But of course, he/she needs a place to exchange that bitcoin for things or services with minimal fee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: