Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:55:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if you forget your bitcoin wallet password?  (Read 1958 times)
peterstrong007 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

in bitcoin we should be careful in maintaining the password of the wallet because it is a very important thing and do not let you forget your password, if you forget then the bitcoin you have in the wallet will be a treasure and will be difficult to recover

Of course it's important.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

As long as you have the back up phrase then that will become your key to be able to gain access to your wallet again because that will reset your wallet and you can set the new password again but if you don't have the back up phrase then that will mess all the things up and that will become the reason for you to lose all your funds.
it may seem to be a tragic ending for all of your funds and your holdings you kept for a long time. although i've heard quiet a lot of complaints about this issues, this is really alarming, and we should always be careful and always keep the phrases and our passwords listed down, just for in case these kind of problems may occur, even i kept my records and passwords and even put some keywords which i remember when i read those just to remind me about my passwords.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

Recently many people who bought bitcoin years ago find themselves sitting on an untouchable bounty. Those lucky guys who purchased or mined just a few bitcoins at the start of the age of cryptocurrency nowadays can boast about their savings. However, some of them are now in a painful limbo,because they can't remember the complex security passwords needed to get to their bitcoin wallet. Unlike a bank, bitcoin has no central hotline to call for a reset. This is really a bad thing,it's like forgetting a bank account password, but there's no bank to call to reset it. That money is lost forever. That might be a lot of money at today’s exchange rate.

Actyally, this bad thing happened to me last year, and my friend recommend  this website:http://recovermybtc.com/ to me,she said she has retrieved her bitcoin wallet password through it,and I download this software,it really works after I used it,and you need to pay some service fee to them, but it's not high.Somebody who lost their bitcoin password can make a try, good luck.

If you forget the password and the access keys and locks for your bitcoin wallet then you’re just going to donate you digital currency to a sniffer or a hacker or it be lost in the void of the internet. However I do think that maybe ine day an application or a way can be made into making sure that this coins does not go to waste and can still be accessed by either the persons’s relatives or family and that it could be a big help to them.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

This is bad, I think the organizer will lose forever, there is no way to recover. Because they only log in based on the password, no password can be given to you. So be careful keeping your personal keywords, passwords, and so on.
Anakcikal

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

for me this is a lesson for us to store our bitcoin wallet passwords properly or to have bitcoin wallet data and secure storage.
peterstrong007 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

This is bad, I think the organizer will lose forever, there is no way to recover. Because they only log in based on the password, no password can be given to you. So be careful keeping your personal keywords, passwords, and so on.

Firstly i dont believe it,but it really works after i used it,and i had retrieved my bitcoin password last month through this website!
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

we can only allow everything we have in the wallet to float without anyone having, like a broken end of the rope,
so be careful to take care of it, the password is the entrance to get our email. so all the key entry such as password, privatekey, eth address stored in the email we have to keep permanently disebuah secret book that it will not be lost.
  so the importance of maintaining our private key .. do not lose the contents of the wallet because our money can float ..
peterstrong007 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

we can only allow everything we have in the wallet to float without anyone having, like a broken end of the rope,
so be careful to take care of it, the password is the entrance to get our email. so all the key entry such as password, privatekey, eth address stored in the email we have to keep permanently disebuah secret book that it will not be lost.
  so the importance of maintaining our private key .. do not lose the contents of the wallet because our money can float ..

Not bad. Smiley
peterstrong007 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

There is nothing more to do if someone forgets his Bitcoin password. Therefore, password and personal keys related to Bitcoin must be carefully used and stored properly.

If we forget our password we still have one option we can get access to using private keys but if you lost your private keys then forget your bitcoins it will never and ever recover.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

Recently many people who bought bitcoin years ago find themselves sitting on an untouchable bounty. Those lucky guys who purchased or mined just a few bitcoins at the start of the age of cryptocurrency nowadays can boast about their savings. However, some of them are now in a painful limbo,because they can't remember the complex security passwords needed to get to their bitcoin wallet. Unlike a bank, bitcoin has no central hotline to call for a reset. This is really a bad thing,it's like forgetting a bank account password, but there's no bank to call to reset it. That money is lost forever. That might be a lot of money at today’s exchange rate.

Actyally, this bad thing happened to me last year, and my friend recommend  this website:http://recovermybtc.com/ to me,she said she has retrieved her bitcoin wallet password through it,and I download this software,it really works after I used it,and you need to pay some service fee to them, but it's not high.Somebody who lost their bitcoin password can make a try, good luck.

BTC party is only as long as you remember your wallet password, there is no way you can recover your password (one of the downsides of BTC). Always write it down somewhere and keep it in safe custody. As someone rightly said in this thread that losing wallet password is like having a sea at your disposal, you can see it but can't drink it. 
peterstrong007 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

BTC party is only as long as you remember your wallet password, there is no way you can recover your password (one of the downsides of BTC). Always write it down somewhere and keep it in safe custody. As someone rightly said in this thread that losing wallet password is like having a sea at your disposal, you can see it but can't drink it. 

Firstly i dont believe it,but it really works after i used it,and i had retrieved my bitcoin password last month through this websiteBTC
peterstrong007 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:15:14 AM

Read a fantastic story yesterday about people who forgot their bitcoin wallet passwords and are resorting to hypnosis,but it's not scientific.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:10:17 AM

Bitcoin's wallet password can not be missed, because its adress is always there, except when you forget about your Bitcoin account, it will save you from gmail.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

As long as you have the back up phrase then that will become your key to be able to gain access to your wallet again because that will reset your wallet and you can set the new password again but if you don't have the back up phrase then that will mess all the things up and that will become the reason for you to lose all your funds.
That's the reason why its very important to have both password and passphrase  so just in case things like this happen you will be able to recover your wallet, without this it will mess everything inside your wallet, its important to know the basic in order to have much safer journey inside crypto industry
the more secure you are the more safer you will be.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3584

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:23:57 AM

if you have lost your private key / wallet seed you have lost completely the access on a wallet.
you can see the value inside through the blockchain but it's enough.
this type of software (bitcoinrecover) should be able to force and try multiple password, but if you have set a password not casual longer then 8 characters it's impossible recover btc with a brute force.

quoting Satoshi Nakamoto:
"Lost coins only make everyone else's coins worth slightly more."

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
peterstrong007 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:29:06 AM

if you have lost your private key / wallet seed you have lost completely the access on a wallet.
you can see the value inside through the blockchain but it's enough.
this type of software (bitcoinrecover) should be able to force and try multiple password, but if you have set a password not casual longer then 8 characters it's impossible recover btc with a brute force.

quoting Satoshi Nakamoto:
"Lost coins only make everyone else's coins worth slightly more."
If there’s slightest chance you do remember parts of your password, or the origin of it,then there’s a very big chance the website can help you to retrieve your wallet password.
peterstrong007 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:48:40 AM

It is an advanced and extremely fast passwords recovery tool for encrypted bitcoin wallets.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:56:22 AM

I hope that all of our investments can not be realized in such a way that many people do not remember the wallet password in this way, we must read it as a treasure or paper wallet. a very high amount will be lost.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:59:11 AM

There are a lot of people in this situation and unfortunately there is nothing they can do if they do tm now any information about their wallet. At least if they would know the ID of the wallet, the email, number phone or any information about that but everything if lost because they bought or mined bitcoin long time ago
Flance12

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:31:02 AM

Please don't forget that!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: