Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in Crypto wisely and strategically  (Read 725 times)
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

At first, we need to have a full knowledge about crypto and anything connected to it. Secondly, we need to be much alert and active every single day in cryptomarket so we can monitor the movements in the market. Lastly, we need to be much prepared because in this field there will be a difficulties that we need to conquer and survive into it which is the dumping period of the crypto value.
XmayhemX

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

with a portfolio
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

Investing in crypto is really hard to do because we all known that it is a very risky things to do because of having a  high volatility to it's system, but even if it is very risky, there are more and more people that are still be supporting and adapting to it. In investing to it it is much better that we do have a lot of knowledge about it and we already had some study about the flow of this system therefore we can do act or make a better decisions in many circumstances that we can be possible to face or encounter. Having a full knowledge and brilliant and positive mind set will help us to have a successful investment.
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

I think being patient and not too panicky is the best way to invest bitcoin. Then target the existing profit you want to achieve with based on the existing capital out and the desired time.
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:24:36 AM

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you want to make instead of losing, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it, what the development strategy and the tactics are... When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.

Thank you so much for this information. Well if I were to invest I will make my own research first so that I will know what is the best thing to do and so that I can gain more information for what I am going to invest. I will make sure that this is I want so that I would not regret the decision I made. We must think first before we do such actions so that we can avoid a big loss.
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

If you try to invest in cryptocurrency think about the market if low then it is your time to buy and then hold for a months or a year then if you get a big profit from where you invest then you can sell
mammothine

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

The fact that you are investing in crypto at all indicates you have a stomach for risk. If you do not, you should not be investing here, as every coin has the potential to go to zero faster than traditional asset markets. However, the flipside is that risk can often lead to outsized gains, so really, really do your research, follow your gut, divide your portfolio in a sensible way, and watch it regularly (or constantly).

Also: common sense advice for any investor and trader, but never be so attached to any asset that it keeps you from trading out of positions that are failing or have news that will negatively affect the long-term viability of your holding. Good luck!
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

Expand the information on bitcoin, altcoin, and existing markets. Follow every development that exists in the world of cryptocurrency. Keep an eye on what is becoming a trend and what to avoid in every bitcoin development.
If you have already started investing is the target for every profit achieved and the time required. Do not panic too and be patient with the development of your coin.
Opipolopo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:41:43 AM

with a good job you can afford any imprevist
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:51:29 AM

If you have planned to invest in bitcoin their are lots of things you need to learn before you will go in investing. Bitcoin investing is too risky that's why you need to learn more about it. Ask for the expert first and if you know little bit you can start with the small amount. If don't have friends or relatives know about it or no one can teach you, better to research more and learn in this forum for the basic investing.

Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

I fully agree with the author. It is especially important to always have free money. The cryptocurrency market is very unstable, and it is often possible to buy an asset at an attractive price. Personally, I stick to the long-term investment strategy. Usually I buy coins with a strong price reduction and keep them for a long time.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

I think wise investment is when we are using our money that we can afford to loss. We should not using loan money to investing on something have high risk. Cryptomarket have high risk because everyday have high fluctuation.
Alfian2015

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

Investing in a crypto world does not mean you can make instant profits and become an impromptu rich man.

There are several things to learn such as strategy and understanding of curves that can help you to achieve your goals.

For you new player in digital currency, there are five strategies you can do:

1.Have Understanding About Cryptocurrency Concepts
2.Often Looking at Stock Markets
3.Diversify Coins
4.Start with Small Amount and Make Measurable Improvements
5.Reallocate Your Investments.

Is it after reading the above 5 strategies you are interested to plunge into the world of investment cryptocurrency?
jose111

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you want to make instead of losing, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it, what the development strategy and the tactics are... When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.

If you decided to surf, you have to go through many failures before learning how to deal with those “dolphins”,  “sharks”, and “ninjas”. Along with practical experiences, you have to take part in chart analysis courses and practice that knowledge by reading news or expert’s analysis. The last thing you needed is a little bit of luck to actually gaining a few dozen percentages of profit.
It is not easy at all to making money from this crucial market and you will not make any if you just sitting there waiting for the right price.

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

Investing in crypto is a hard thing to do  because as we all known it is very much different to the most of investment out there. Crypto is very volatile that's why it's hard it to predict so if you started investing in crypto you need to have a full knowledge about it and how it's system flow for you to be much aware and ready to any kind of situations that is possible to happen upon involving to this.
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

Follow trends in the market. For example when bitcoin prices go upp invest in it but do not buy unless the price is down. Monitoring the prices of the crypto is a step to learning all of the strategic market and economic wise cryptocurrency.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

My strategy is to follow the market trend
No one can guess the market trend in crypto markets accurately, as one second the market is going up and the other second it starts going down. Also the market sentiment changes really fast in crypto. The only strategy to follow is to daily cost average and pick a selling target price after purchasing your coins ans sticking to it.

sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

I believe, that even if you are a wise great person, you will still make some mistakes and learn from your own experience
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

It is verry simple, dont sell on lose and dont invest more than you can afford to lose. All you need is patience and a good education about crypto.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

Hello. A very nice topic for everyone here in crypto world, to add up some suggestion in my own strategy when I started doing crypto. First I get the percentage of possible things I can do with my coins like 40% buying other altcoins, 20% holding bitcoins waiting for it to increase base on my target price and others depends on the situation. I just maintain the 40% invest to other altcoins and holding 20%, that’s the important things I always doing with my coins just play safe.
doroshok

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:15:46 PM

The strategy is quite simple and banal. It is necessary to monitor the market, to assess all the risks that are only possible, and of course a little luck will not hurt. But luck is also a certain calculation of all the pros and cons.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: