Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in Crypto wisely and strategically  (Read 725 times)
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

regulations
That's why the basic rules are so important:

Do not invest more than you can afford to lose
Do not invest in short-term goals
Do not try to be a trader when you have children to raise and do work.
Do not flip over
Do not panic
Do not be a greedy idiot
altcoin_dev

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

Thank you
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

The best crypto strategy as your own is to invest across multiple coins that have shown some kind of appreciation in the last few months or years it got enlisted on an exchange. Instead of leaving some of your funds as a buck up plan, invest in a stable coin like USDT and trade it against a pair that is volatile.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies requires a closely monitoring and a thorough study and analysis to minimize losses and to gain much in every transaction. There are ways or strategy to fully benefited in the bitcoin trading; like buy and hold; invest and trade;exchanging, all of these strategy requires time, effort, analysis, research and study. It is advisable not to engage in any investment if you have not enough knowledge on it.  
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:53:02 PM

In this thread there are a lot of excellent tips for newbuyers, I highly recommend the 3 part investment, that's how I'm moving since the beginning and in my opinion it's the best strategy
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

Once you decided to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you have to determine what kind of money making strategy you are into?  Do you only choose one to invest or put the bet on both?

If you want to make instead of losing, you have to find out exactly what you are investing in, what technology does that crypto use, what its goals are, what the company stands for it, what the development strategy and the tactics are... When you actually invest, go for the low prices, invest for long-term, and do not be afraid of falling prices.

If you decided to surf, you have to go through many failures before learning how to deal with those “dolphins”,  “sharks”, and “ninjas”. Along with practical experiences, you have to take part in chart analysis courses and practice that knowledge by reading news or expert’s analysis. The last thing you needed is a little bit of luck to actually gaining a few dozen percentages of profit.
It is not easy at all to making money from this crucial market and you will not make any if you just sitting there waiting for the right price.

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

Investing in ICO is also a pretty good option which is a long term investment but for that too you gotta have some skills to differentiate between a good project and a goat as it will make you a lot of money in long run and also keep you from loosing money in long run.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:19:46 PM

regulations

Do not flip over
Do not panic
Do not be a greedy idiot
I like your strategy, but interesting is panic, because panic attacks not only for beginners but also attack the whales.

until today I have not found a good way to eliminate the panic. do you have a cure for panic?

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:24:00 PM

Before investing in crypto, it is better to do research on the project as well as the team behind the project. Why! Because a lot of projects nowadays as turn out to be scam.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

i guess if you want to invest in crypto, you must know about the price, whether it is on the bottom or not.
the important thing is the timing you buy. if you buy it when at spiking price, im afraid you wont get any ROI.
buy it on the low price and use it to contribute some project.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

Start with coinbase, and stick with coins available there. Maybe even just stick with bitcoin. Take it slow, and do one thing at a time. Bitcoin is the gateway. You can buy some, get yourself a wallet, and make a couple transactions with it to get a feel for it, and how it works. Stay on top of news and keep reading up and researching and one day you can be one of the few people who actually know whats going on.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

my opinion of this, a lot of people have invested in mining and now production has fallen, and they have no way how to just wait, of course you need to mine those tokens that have great potential such as XEM or ETH, mining a lot of effort is not required and with the growth of the coin you also earn!!!
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

regulations

Do not flip over
Do not panic
Do not be a greedy idiot
I like your strategy, but interesting is panic, because panic attacks not only for beginners but also attack the whales.

until today I have not found a good way to eliminate the panic. do you have a cure for panic?
Panic can make you do VERY stupid decisions and if you did your own research before investing  and followed the very first step there is no need to panic. You must be sober-minded.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:31:28 AM

For me, i think first you must know the price of bitcoin price. It is better to do a research before investing in cryptocurrencies.
cabitu

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:58:09 AM

From my own experiences, you should divide your capitals into 3 parts, one for long-term investment into a crypto that has a “clear and bright” future; another for surfing; and the last one as backup money for an unexpected situation. For example, you have spent all the money surfing, and suddenly the next day red is all over the Exchange. At times like that, you can use the backup money to continue to surf.  For my case, I bought XRP at the price of 11500 Sato thinking it has already at the bottom. But the next day, it continues to fall to 9400 and thanks to my backup plan, I still have some money to buy. This plan has saved me many times or at least help to reduce the losses. Anyway, these are just my experiences in Coin trading and I cannot ensure things will be the same for you. After all, this is just a small rock from that mountain you are about to climb.

I will not buy all at once instead divide my investment money into few parts and buy in small quantities on a regular basis so I will get a better price over the time.

Yes, we can't predict the future so many times we experience that after we sell any coins next day that particular coin will be at the moon or after we purchase certain coin then next day it will be dumped. So I have decided this buy in a small quantity and also apply the same concept to selling as well. I never sell or buy all at once instead of for smaller quantities.
Yes, that is a good and wise trading strategy. You just dicide to trade short term and long term. All your funds to be invested must be divided into some portions. Some you can use for long term and the rest for short term. Technically, you trade or buy crypto in different price levels. You can buy at today's price level but you must prepare additional fund to buy again anticipating price drop at several different lower price with different amount. This strategy can be used to limit your loss and maximize your future profit. This can done in single coin like btc or in several coins but it is better investing one single coin to make sure that you can focus analizing and monitoring its price movement.
vicky.mj

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:38:32 AM

invest only when u dont worry even if its lost
dont invest on hypes
dont be greedy
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:54:49 AM

regulations

Do not flip over
Do not panic
Do not be a greedy idiot
All of the points are correct but the second and the third point are critical, some people like to make it seem as if they are financial geniuses that can use the markets as ATM and that is not going to happens a safer strategy is to just save as much money as you can and then hold a coin for a very long time and to not sell it until you really are ready to get out of the market.
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:51:31 AM

For me if you invest on Btc or other altcoins buy when the market is bad then don't panic until the price going up and reaches the big profit dont sell if you got only 10% profit JUST HODL until you get 99.9 profit 😁
pejuang_mamak

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:13:43 AM

For me if you invest on Btc or other altcoins buy when the market is bad then don't panic until the price going up and reaches the big profit dont sell if you got only 10% profit JUST HODL until you get 99.9 profit 😁
it's good but it takes patience of course and about if it is getting 10% profit then not sold it depends from each person because enough of every person taste different, just like me

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Tramle091296

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:41:05 AM

My strategy is to follow the market trend
its a typical strategy of the investor. But always following a market trend doesnt give you a profit.

Investing on cryptocurrency is always like a gamble. Predicting on what will the outcome is too hard,  because of the volatility of the. Thats why my suggestion when it terms on the price dont think about losing be patient and just hold it and wait for the right time.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

Do not invest all of your capital into one crypto is the most common and wise tip that people gave to new investors. Dividing it among the top at coinmarket it's a good strategy, Then of course don't panick it's the second most tipped, markets are never stable and if you keep refreshing the current value, you are going to be a slave of it and that's not good at all
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: