Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to hold coins in 2018  (Read 2497 times)
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

There has been hardly good results of the crypto currencies if we see or calculate it.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

There has been hardly good results of the crypto currencies if we see or calculate it.

Why you going to analyze the ICO project which is not yet comes to market. I suggest you to check the top 50 altcoins on Coinmarketcap and then pick whatever coins have the good value growth on these times.
If you cheap rate altcoins are good according to your view, do not worry still go and buy it mate.
Check the complete price history and see how times it touches its own peak. This is enough to confirm the potential altcoins.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2352
Merit: 780

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

It depends completely on the market rates and that is how you must decide on this.

Holding needs not big experience or strategy we need just patience for some years if you do that you will be get a good profit and also some income every months.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:58:15 PM

I think that the best solution  of this year for that thing will be to use of so-called "cold" wallets like "Ledger" and "Trezor". They are very comfortable and practical. In addition, they detach themselves from the network.
EnaksiS

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

I think this year is good for traders. Because it is so floating. This is good for traders but very bad for holders. I suggest you to believe holders gonna profit much more then traders.
nonycinta

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:58:09 PM

Hodling coin for a long term can be really hard for most people, once the market move in the negative direction they start panic selling because of the fear of losing their investment. Doing proper research before investing and confidence in one's decision will help.
trutel

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:43:59 PM

This is of course very helpful to me, I agree with what you write. It teaches us how to hold the coin for a long time. Patience will produce good results. If appropriate analyze the market.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:10:19 AM

Whenever I found a good coin, I split them to two. More than half of it will be for long term which I'll be holding for more than a year and then the small portion will be for the short term.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:14:37 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 09:49:30 PM by maarx

Whenever I found a good coin, I split them to two. More than half of it will be for long term which I'll be holding for more than a year and then the small portion will be for the short term. toh

Best coins to hold for all time and any time is bitcoin. I would choose another coin as Ethereum. Both are good coins to hold for long term. Better invest in many coins instead of sticking wih few coins. Its advised not to stick with only one or two coins as at times it may lead to loose your investment.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
AnnSerg77

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:25:37 PM

You're right, I also think Etherium's good time ahead..I bought something for myself, There is a good profit at all....
thank you
volleyballslenderF

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:19:21 AM

There is no clarity on what coin to hold or sell as the market rates keeps on changing.
pentix

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:24:35 AM

Best option for hold is buying more BTC/ETH and hold them till 2019. I'm kinda pessimistic about quick profits
natasha11

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

I'm new to holding. Im holding right now LEDU, its my first ico. Its hard to do long term holding, but im giving my best because I trust in that project. Im gonna participate in some more ICOs in the future.

Various ICO projects available on the forum bounties, you may choose the good projects and invest on it and then you can go with participate to get the tokens after the ICO ends. I am not sure about LEDU.
If you want to get the profit invest on the potential altcoins which can grow well. When I want to connect with me on bounties. I always look for the manager who is part of it. I prefer, yahoo62278, aventhe, Hexah, Wapintar. These people always comes with the best ICO projects.

You may check DATECOIN project which you can find under my signature. I believe it has potential in Dating industry.

Dating industry definitely has potential, I was also looking into that, but don't you think that peer to peer online education has a future? I checked out LiveEdu site, looked promising, that's why I decided to invest in it.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:30:05 PM

At the moment from beginning no one is in loss but is in huge profit who hold any good coin for long term including bitcoin and Ethereum so i will personally suggest to hold altcoins like XRP, NEO,IOT,DGB,TRX etc for long term not for short term and must hold till NOv 2018

Holding on good coins for long term is a profitable one, especially with bitcoin and ethereum. Before you hold coins, you must understand the project and believe on it. Holding on is not easy, its a lot of patience and focus those who can stay for long will always be a winner in this market.
Investing on the bitcoins is the best ever choice in my knowledge because it has been giving lot of profits who holds it in long term,but predicting that with altcoin is quite tough task because most of the altcoins prices are moving according to the bitcoin price movement then you we need to invest on then we can just invest directly on bitcoin to minimize the risk.
My friend, this is just what I want to prove to all.
Bitcoin is the most stable investment at the moment because it is followed by the entire market.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:33:04 AM

It depends completely on the market rates and that is how you must decide on this.

Holding needs not big experience or strategy we need just patience for some years if you do that you will be get a good profit and also some income every months.

Holding your coin is a good decision because most of the time ai have observed that bitcoin’s price usually goes up during the fourth quarter of the year. Maybe because of christmas season. So if you hold a certain coin it has a big chances to gain profit by the year-end.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:38:09 AM

Whenever I found a good coin, I split them to two. More than half of it will be for long term which I'll be holding for more than a year and then the small portion will be for the short term.
In this year, the market value of most of the crypto coins didn’t increase at a very much Signiant rate and that the market values of the crypto coins are still not up to the expectations of the people and that holding is the only thing which can help us in having a better earning in the future. you need to keep all your coins in your wallet and after that, there is no need to even think of this thing that you have any coin in your wallet.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

I would not say it depends on the market rate but actually on the future worth and potential of what you are holding. This is the only way you can hold through anything believing that no matter what, with a recovery market, you are bound to get a good piece of the huge profit in the long run and this is what I believe anyone should always and generally be after most of the time.

It is hard to hold coins in any year, without proper understanding of what you are holding and only those who invest blindly usually panic easily.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:42:43 PM

I would not say it depends on the market rate but actually on the future worth and potential of what you are holding. This is the only way you can hold through anything believing that no matter what, with a recovery market, you are bound to get a good piece of the huge profit in the long run and this is what I believe anyone should always and generally be after most of the time.

It is hard to hold coins in any year, without proper understanding of what you are holding and only those who invest blindly usually panic easily.

Yes, it is difficult, but on the other hand where we can put money in 2018? In the bank -  it is not profitable, under the pillow - meaningless. The business now is very riskly and not anyone can do business.
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 820

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:40:08 PM

I don't want to complicate things on my end so I just buy bitcoin and few altcoins and that's it. But as far as holding the best coins, for me it is still bitcoin. But my problem is that I can only hold for 6 months, Lol. I guess I have to dump some and take home the profits.

I really admire those investors who can hold for at least a year. Probably, they just bought a ton and just totally forget about it and just comeback after 1 year to check their investments.

As for altcoins, Ethereum is a good one to hold as well. Its currently above $700 and I'm pretty sure that it will reach another all-time-high this year, above $1200-$1500.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

Best option for hold is buying more BTC/ETH and hold them till 2019. I'm kinda pessimistic about quick profits
Yes bitcoin is best choice to hold for long time as much as possible I think same as last year price of bitcoin will rise at the end of 2018 so better if we keep on holding, don’t thing about selling it, at this stage as growing price is positive sign about bitcoin price, 2019 will be an year of bitcoin so I will just observe the situation if it will be suitable time to sell I will sell but if not then I will keep on holding my bitcoin safely in my bitcoin wallet for a few years to get a better profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: