Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:59:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to hold coins in 2018  (Read 2495 times)
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

Let's DCA the good coins and focus on routine work.
You can focus on your work better when you have no tension of losing your money in crypto. If you want to forget about your holding then you should invest for long time and don’t at the price every day. By this way holding for you will be easy and when the price grow higher after a long time you can sell your holding to make some profit. That is the way to hold your coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:56:30 AM

If we see a different coin now they have a scam coin and potencial coin., we all dont know.. But wait until your token have a high value... Hold it until it going to the moon

Well you are right we should hold our coin because the price of coin is getting high day by day soon price of coin will moon high, on the experience I had during my journey with different coins, it is good to keep your coin for 2 to 3 years (but if it trust worthy), as market is going to be change till the end of 2018, so you need to deal your coin according to the market situation, wait and let your coin get high in price.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:16:04 AM

For this period the best way to hodl is to swing trade. Buy the dip and fling at any sign of pump
Agreed best way of getting through this dip is holding till it gets high,  if you are thinking about holding of your bitcoin I would suggest you to buy some coin as well, after that do nothing but just holding your bitcoin you have bought to hold, because doing so will surely give you good amount of profit, as at the end of 2108 price of bitcoin will start pumping high.
indeed many people believe that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will pump high, the best decision for now that is by holding bitcoin and some can be used to be more developed by doing short-term trading to get a little profit
I am one of them I truest bitcoin that soon the price of bitcoin will get better with holding it till the end of 2018, but I think it is better to hold your coin for long term, because day trading or short term trading needs a lot of skills and a lot of time to become expert, try to trade for long term it will give you good profit have patience till the end of year you will earn good profit.
bungphe

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:36:31 AM

I think we should buy coins now. This is a good time to buy more coins. Hold for 3 months and take profit in December.
jonathan198

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:03:45 AM

I think that bitcoin price is currently less volatile than last year. It means a lot of people are holding bitcoin very still and not gonna sell it no matter what (like myself). So, right now, new investor will only invest slowly into cryptocurrency because they are scare and not sure about the market movement. When it reaches a stage when most people think: "It will plunge again sooner or later?", cryptocurrency price will surpass last year high Smiley.

PS: I will hodl Bitcoin until it reaches 35-40k Smiley
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:29:31 AM

2018 is a very volatility year for cryptocurrency.
if you think that the coin has a great potential of having the peak this year. all you need to do is to hold that and buy more once fall.
But, there are some coins that creating waves in the ocean of the red sea.
we should do buy and sell on that one. you just need to be careful though.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

If im going to invest in a coin/token long term I personally hold until it does a 2x and then sell half of what I initially bought. This way I can hold the rest with 0 risk since even if the coin/token goes to 0 I would still be even. It works really well for me and it's very easy to hold once it reaches a 2x

Correct!
Now that is sure the best and easiest way to avoid risks when investing.
Holding with patience is one of profit making tool, bitcoin in 2018 is the best choice to hold for long term, because I am sure same as the last year price of bitcoin will be high, so it is better to keep on holding, no need to think about selling it, now growing number of investors is a positive sign about price of bitcoin, so same as last year 2019 will be bitcoin best year, so I am going to hold till suitable time for selling.
rakibpintu

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:13:42 AM

I think bitcoin coin price go to high in 2018.  I hope bitcoin price suddenly pump in july.  any coin get you buy and take it your private site or wallet and whenever it price goes to up then you should not hold it instant sell right now.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

Let's DCA the good coins and focus on routine work.
You can focus on your work better when you have no tension of losing your money in crypto. If you want to forget about your holding then you should invest for long time and don’t at the price every day. By this way holding for you will be easy and when the price grow higher after a long time you can sell your holding to make some profit. That is the way to hold your coins.
It is all only because of bitcoin fluctuating nature which can be taken as positive and negative both, for me fluctuation of bitcoin is quite natural and it is really helpful for us, so try to collect some trust worthy coins as you have mentioned and then hold them for long term, holding is best thing to make profit specially in current situation when price is not higher enough, soon we are going to see price more than double but once again I would suggest you to hold with patience.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

I think we should buy coins now. This is a good time to buy more coins. Hold for 3 months and take profit in December.
Yes i also have the same expectation from bitcoin, bitcoin is trading too much low for a long time but now the time is that its price will start taking increasing its price, now people are showing their interest in bitcoin and therefore i think that in next few months the bitcoin price will once again trading above 20k, so holding bitcoin in current will be a good decision.
parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:08:08 PM

I don't know why so you find not enough time for the technical analysis - I consider that he needs to find much more time.
About news - a controversial issue whether it is worth being based only on them?
Perhaps, it is required to choose just 10-15 coins (watching, how many at you time in a week) and to choose news only about them, I think that it will be enough

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:25:32 PM

The bitcoin price in 2018 is very decreasing and decreasing to reach the lowest price .. and the most appropriate choice is to hold it and wait patiently for bitcoin to be expensive again .. and until now I hold bitcoin do not know Until when but I will still wait for the increase price ..
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

For,i will hold my coins until end of 2018,because in my own views bitcoin too much increase during every last month of the year. I also buy ethereum,and ibhave also some dogecoin in my wallet. I'll just keep it safe and waiting the day it increase more which i can earn a lot of profit without doing anything just holding for long term.

Download software or hardware wallets, buy coins, go withdraw the coin to your wallets. Keep them safe and sound. Hold for 5+ years. Open back the wallets and get your profits.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:32:33 PM

I think bitcoin coin price go to high in 2018.  I hope bitcoin price suddenly pump in july.  any coin get you buy and take it your private site or wallet and whenever it price goes to up then you should not hold it instant sell right now.
It will be good time to sell your coin if you find the price of bitcoin getting high, everyone want to get profit so if they will find the price of bitcoin getting high so surely they will be agree to sell it, but I think instead of selling in July, it will be good to sell at the end of 2018, now a day we can bitcoin has started to rise and it will be more than 20k for holding it till the end of 2018.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

The market has so much volatility and Bitcoin is being overwhelmed by many investors but for me at this moment the cryptocurrency market is very reasonable. If investing in Bitcoin at this time, the risk is the lowest and the chance for Bitcoin to increase sharply at the end of the year is huge.

jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

How long should we hold coins?
In the past 3 weeks, despite all the risks, many investors have hold a large number of coins such as TRX, XVG, XRP, ADA, etc. ranging from good to bad coins including DGB, DOGE.

Getting back a little bit with the psychology of human beings: we are always afraid but very pleasure when others talk about profit. When some coin prices are falling, you only see the negative things in it: "It will surely keep falling, so it’s better to stay away". When it turns back up: "It will plunge again sooner or later?" But when it's high up then: "It will no longer fall".

As an investor, you will have to understand a coin before investing money in it. You should evaluate and consider everything before making the decision to buy and hold for a long term (for 6 months to 1 year , or at least 3 months for the most impatient investors). Because one cycle of increase / decrease of a coin usually lasts for 2 months, understanding coin will give you confidence, psychological preparedness before facing the falling prices

The criteria to assess a coin:
1. General information about that coin
2. The purpose of generating the coin
3. The dev team (do more or say much)?
4. What is the current product? In what stage?
5. Are there existing customers? Potential customers?
6. Vision of future coin? Is it realistic or just expressed in words?
7. Scalability?  Can it be accepted by the public? Is it possible to apply to everyday life?

I spend little time tracking the prices. Most of the time is spent on reading news, evaluating coins to make investment decisions. I also spend only 10-15 minutes on technical analysis (It’s not because I view it as unimportant, I’m just get used to it). As a result, I have bought a lot of coin at a very good price. I bought when you were there saying: how can it increase again. I left you far behind, at present, it is greatly safe for all my investments because my investment value has increased by several to tens of times.

You can say whatever in case of rising price, even when you invest in shitcoin. However, when the price falls this low, my balance seems to keep stable thanks to my calculation and comprehensive knowledge about coins. Once investing in a coin, I strongly believe in its future. I choose the right time to buy more coins without any fear of risk!

So how long to hold coins? The answer is that you go learn more thoroughly and comprehensively about the coins you want to invest in and make your decisions.

This year's 2018 is good for TRX, ADA, XVG and XRP or another popular currency that is falling right now, because I think they will be raising the bitcoin this 2018.
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

A good and complete explanation, I like to read your writing, can motivate me to be more thorough and careful when I decide to invest, sometimes seeing falling prices makes me want to give up and leave it. But I realize, it will not be possible this coin continues to fall, there must be a time to rise again. I'm sure of that.
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

This year's 2018 is good for TRX, ADA, XVG and XRP or another popular currency that is falling right now, because I think they will be raising the bitcoin this 2018.

What is the basis of the analysis, why did you choose these coins?
Coins without a working product, thus I do not see here the prospects, only speculative growth!
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:49:41 PM

A good and complete explanation, I like to read your writing, can motivate me to be more thorough and careful when I decide to invest, sometimes seeing falling prices makes me want to give up and leave it. But I realize, it will not be possible this coin continues to fall, there must be a time to rise again. I'm sure of that.
Yes its price will again high and if its price continuously fall so it will rapidly high and that's why you should never be panic and hold it for its high price and be patience, so if you want to hold your coin for urgent need so you should hold it for 2 months in 2018 and that's why you can hold it till the 2018 because its price will more high and profitable and you can do everything in its profit.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:46:07 AM

Yes its price will again high and if its price continuously fall so it will rapidly high and that's why you should never be panic and hold it for its high price and be patience, so if you want to hold your coin for urgent need so you should hold it for 2 months in 2018 and that's why you can hold it till the 2018 because its price will more high and profitable and you can do everything in its profit.

Also invest what you can afford to lose otherwise you will be always looking at your investment and the minutes the price goes down, you are tempted to sell it and may suffer a lost. 2 months is just a short period, in my opinion, I think you should hold on it at least for the next 6 months and see how your investment grows or not. Its really tough to just hold on your coins, that's why we always says that we need a lot of focus and not be emotional.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████