Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to hold coins in 2018  (Read 2495 times)
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:42:00 AM

I know that it is hard to do and all of us are close to sell everything and despite on it we have to be stronger and have a patience to be ready for the holding.

I feel patient also has a limit and you have to act so that you can have the profit from your altcoins HODL.
Suppose if you have a bit of Bitcoin then DOGE at the price of 30 Satoshi, go up to 35 Satoshi then just sell, because that is your profit.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:48:41 AM

No one knows which coin will explode in 2018 or after that,it all depends on the market situation.If you invest on the altcoin it also comes with great risks because many altcoin will lose its value in years,but coin like DOGE is in the use for long so it might b a safe coin to invest.BUt I always go with bitcoin and investing on altcoin is just wasting of time in my opinion.

I'm beginning to read people having hope in doge coin , I'm being surprised about it but it will be nice.

On the other side you are saying you think altcoin is waste of time but dogecoin is also altcoin.
Can you read that again,in my opinion I said because I always wanted to invest on bitcoin.But people are making money from altcoins too but I don't see crypto as investment so I invest only on bitcoin whatsoever.
to hold a coin is indeed very capable of bringing considerable profit. the ability to develop coins does increase quite well. so as to generate considerable profit will greatly help us in the future to achieve greater profit. other than that it is for the coins held in the future with various variations of its development.

by holding a coin in 2018 it is very capable of producing more profits for coins and making improvements that support the progress of the coin in the future. so it can produce more prosperity to stabilize coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:11:17 PM

No need to linger to hold Altcoins because when you profit, you better sell Altcoin.
See who is valuable, because what is always fair with Fiat is Bitcoin.
Stiv
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:35:37 PM

It seems to me that the most correct solution was to keep the well-known to all token of USDT. This is the best way to preserve your funds!

Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

There is really many variaty to hold coins - on exchanges and on your wallet. Especially in this unusual 2018 year. There is really not much option but just to hold as many as you wish because this is year is simbolicly "the bear market year". So profits will eventually become true when this year come closing.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:06:39 AM

As for me, I select a good coin to hold by the time the coin I selected goes dump on its price. That is the time I started to buy the limited open window. And I expect that when I buy low and sell high, surely good profit will come.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

I think the most effective hold time is that the market phase starts from freezing to rising. Basically you do not need to hold early, when the market is starting to warm up on a large scale is buying at. Some coin that I think can hold this year like Doge, LTC, ..
HaroldConway

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

How long should we hold coins?
In the past 3 weeks, despite all the risks, many investors have hold a large number of coins such as TRX, XVG, XRP, ADA, etc. ranging from good to bad coins including DGB, DOGE.

Getting back a little bit with the psychology of human beings: we are always afraid but very pleasure when others talk about profit. When some coin prices are falling, you only see the negative things in it: "It will surely keep falling, so it’s better to stay away". When it turns back up: "It will plunge again sooner or later?" But when it's high up then: "It will no longer fall".

As an investor, you will have to understand a coin before investing money in it. You should evaluate and consider everything before making the decision to buy and hold for a long term (for 6 months to 1 year , or at least 3 months for the most impatient investors). Because one cycle of increase / decrease of a coin usually lasts for 2 months, understanding coin will give you confidence, psychological preparedness before facing the falling prices

The criteria to assess a coin:
1. General information about that coin
2. The purpose of generating the coin
3. The dev team (do more or say much)?
4. What is the current product? In what stage?
5. Are there existing customers? Potential customers?
6. Vision of future coin? Is it realistic or just expressed in words?
7. Scalability?  Can it be accepted by the public? Is it possible to apply to everyday life?

I spend little time tracking the prices. Most of the time is spent on reading news, evaluating coins to make investment decisions. I also spend only 10-15 minutes on technical analysis (It’s not because I view it as unimportant, I’m just get used to it). As a result, I have bought a lot of coin at a very good price. I bought when you were there saying: how can it increase again. I left you far behind, at present, it is greatly safe for all my investments because my investment value has increased by several to tens of times.

You can say whatever in case of rising price, even when you invest in shitcoin. However, when the price falls this low, my balance seems to keep stable thanks to my calculation and comprehensive knowledge about coins. Once investing in a coin, I strongly believe in its future. I choose the right time to buy more coins without any fear of risk!

So how long to hold coins? The answer is that you go learn more thoroughly and comprehensively about the coins you want to invest in and make your decisions.

This is the greatest moment to buy the EOS, RIPPLE, NEO. I think these coins are the good worth in this month. I hope if you invest the some money in these coins it's will bring you a big profit.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

If you have not sold your altoquines until today, September 13, 2018, then the best way to keep your portfolio without losing is not to sell. By the end of the year there will be a rise in the price of coins.

The probability of this is not very high. I don't think after the recent bull market, the bear will retreat so quickly. Even the peak of the bear market has not come, the fall will be even stronger. So it will have to wait longer than before the end of this year .

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:42:16 PM

In the past 3 weeks, despite all the risks, many investors have hold a large number of coins such as TRX, XVG, XRP, ADA, etc. ranging from good to bad coins including DGB, DOGE.

Getting back a little bit with the psychology of human beings: we are always afraid but very pleasure when others talk about profit. When some coin prices are falling, you only see the negative things in it: "It will surely keep falling, so it’s better to stay away". When it turns back up: "It will plunge again sooner or later?" But when it's high up then: "It will no longer fall".

As an investor, you will have to understand a coin before investing money in it. You should evaluate and consider everything before making the decision to buy and hold for a long term (for 6 months to 1 year , or at least 3 months for the most impatient investors). Because one cycle of increase / decrease of a coin usually lasts for 2 months, understanding coin will give you confidence, psychological preparedness before facing the falling prices

7. Scalability?  Can it be accepted by the public? Is it possible to apply to everyday life?

I spend little time tracking the prices. Most of the time is spent on reading news, evaluating coins to make investment decisions. I also spend only 10-15 minutes on technical analysis (It’s not because I view it as unimportant, I’m just get used to it). As a result, I have bought a lot of coin at a very good price. I bought when you were there saying: how can it increase again. I left you far behind, at present, it is greatly safe for all my investments because my investment value has increased by several to tens of times.

You can say whatever in case of rising price, even when you invest in shitcoin. However, when the price falls this low, my balance seems to keep stable thanks to my calculation and comprehensive knowledge about coins. Once investing in a coin, I strongly believe in its future. I choose the right time to buy more coins without any fear of risk!

So how long to hold coins? The answer is that you go learn more thoroughly and comprehensively about the coins you want to invest in and make your decisions.

it is a matter of the particulr coi  how long ypu should hold it i doubt taht there are some rules that you may follow for sure
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

If you have not sold your altoquines until today, September 13, 2018, then the best way to keep your portfolio without losing is not to sell. By the end of the year there will be a rise in the price of coins.

The probability of this is not very high. I don't think after the recent bull market, the bear will retreat so quickly. Even the peak of the bear market has not come, the fall will be even stronger. So it will have to wait longer than before the end of this year .
uthere are a lt of strategies but you have to choose the one taht suits you aj dyou only do no look at other peopel
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

You need to have strong faith in your coins. Holding will not be a very hard task for you because you know that deep inside, it will succeed in the end. It goes up and down but you don't care because you only see it reaching the finish line.

Faith is powerful of any work. Not only altcoin hold. A man who wants to hold crypto for some years, he should choice most trusted coin and use a hardware wallet. Hardware wallet so much secure than software wallet or exchange wallet.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

The best way I think in order to hold despite of the frustrating market behavior is to ignore and to temporarily move away from cryptos to not be fully awared on how bad the market is becoming this year. And to be back once bullrun shows sign of taking over the negative trend right now. Since we don't know when will such thing happen, be patient for now.

karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:36:54 PM

I think the most important is your attitude to the coin. If you believe in coin you should hold it. In 2018 it's better to hold all coins Grin

mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

You need to have strong faith in your coins. Holding will not be a very hard task for you because you know that deep inside, it will succeed in the end. It goes up and down but you don't care because you only see it reaching the finish line.

Faith is powerful of any work. Not only altcoin hold. A man who wants to hold crypto for some years, he should choice most trusted coin and use a hardware wallet. Hardware wallet so much secure than software wallet or exchange wallet.

If you are an investor, do not be too concerned about this market, as more and more information is available. They will not know what to do, choose good projects and come back after a few years
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:02:28 PM

I think the most important is your attitude to the coin. If you believe in coin you should hold it. In 2018 it's better to hold all coins Grin

You have not answered the question, in the market over 2000 coin now. Where is the way to find a good project, for me can always earn money. As long as you have to try really
Azcoinbig

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

This is the greatest moment to buy the EOS, RIPPLE, NEO. I think these coins are the good worth in this month. I hope if you invest the some money in these coins it's will bring you a big profit.
Good afternoon.I am agree withyou,the RIpple,EOS,NEO coins,are coins that you need to have now and keep them for a long term,which I have increased recently.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:36:54 AM

Good afternoon.I am agree withyou,the RIpple,EOS,NEO coins,are coins that you need to have now and keep them for a long term,which I have increased recently.
hold the coin is indeed very capable of generating profits even more profits. so holding would be the first option for earning more capable for large and valuable. on this EOS 2018 become a coin that was so reliable in increases to take hold.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

You just need to make a good investigation and invest a lot of time in checking every coin that you are going to add in your portfolio. This is going to be the most difficult phase, but after that the only thing you need to do is to relax.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: