Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy?  (Read 1314 times)
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:57:08 PM

Today the market is dropping and it is a good time to get profit. Always buy a coin at a time when the whole market is red and sell when everything has turned green. It's simple to say but not so simple to do.
Generally speaking, this state of affairs does not concern some coins, because despite the current state of things on the market, some coins still maintain a good position of growth in their prices. Thus, already on fluctuations in prices, you can replenish your income.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

time to buy what ? MTX like in your screnshot ?
i don't think so,because the markets is still unstable now
i think we should wait few more weeks again my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

the time to buy does not have to be now when the market is down, but when the price is high you can also buy the priority of a potent coin, because with it you can get profit. but if you buy coins by not choosing a coin first may risk your losses greater.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ortorturus

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:03:47 PM

time to buy what ? MTX like in your screnshot ?
i don't think so,because the markets is still unstable now
i think we should wait few more weeks again my friend
I agree, given the unstable market, the best solution is to wait until the trend changes again to the growing one.
steinkopf

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:15:57 PM

Yes, now is a good time to buy. The market is red and this means that soon the growth will begin. And this is a very good time for earning.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:42:25 PM

The market continues to fall low without any form of recovery. Over the past similar thing has taken place several times, but there will be price recovery everytime. This is all because of different reasons and for users who has been stacking for long term requirement can make use of the present market scenario to buy more.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

The market continues to fall low without any form of recovery.

Probably will recover after 19/20 June 2018.

Over the past similar thing has taken place several times, but there will be price recovery everytime.

This natural reaction will continue to occur as long as the market still exists.

This is all because of different reasons and for users who has been stacking for long term requirement can make use of the present market scenario to buy more.

A good suggestion, in this way we can all contribute to the growth of the crypto currency, it feels very beautiful if everyone can do it.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:31:36 PM

if you want to invest for the long term, this is the right time
but if you want to gain profit quickly, you should be a factor of TA and FA

Best time to invest is when the price is low. Trading in low price can gain more profit in the future. But the real thing depends on you. And make sure that you also choose the right coin for you.

How do you know when the price is low? That's a really stupid thing to say, most people say it but they obviously don't trade. Is 7k low? Is 10k low? How do you determine the low? What if it never recovers and 7k turns out to be the high?

indeed to determine the low price it can not just by saying it, can at any time the price will continue to decline after buying it that we assume has reached a low price. at least if you want to buy it when the market situation is trending up after experiencing a fairly deep decline, so can say the price is low only when there is a considerable decline in the price point
I usually choose when to buy when the market starts to recover, I think it is a way for you to know that the market is recovering and you can get very fast returns instead of finding the bottom of the graph. But it is very difficult because the value of a coin is determined by the recognition of the investment community.
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

I think we are in a good time to buy since this unstable market is now low, I am not looking for miracles
that's why I keep buying what I can from Bitcoin, Ethereum and also Monero. Because in my opinion they are one of the most important
promising for this year 2018.

your still believe in pump 2018?)
dreamer..
now is time around summer and we are still going deep

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Kebokantahu

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:40:09 PM

if you want to invest for the long term, this is the right time
but if you want to gain profit quickly, you should be a factor of TA and FA

Best time to invest is when the price is low. Trading in low price can gain more profit in the future. But the real thing depends on you. And make sure that you also choose the right coin for you.

How do you know when the price is low? That's a really stupid thing to say, most people say it but they obviously don't trade. Is 7k low? Is 10k low? How do you determine the low? What if it never recovers and 7k turns out to be the high?

indeed to determine the low price it can not just by saying it, can at any time the price will continue to decline after buying it that we assume has reached a low price. at least if you want to buy it when the market situation is trending up after experiencing a fairly deep decline, so can say the price is low only when there is a considerable decline in the price point
I usually choose when to buy when the market starts to recover, I think it is a way for you to know that the market is recovering and you can get very fast returns instead of finding the bottom of the graph. But it is very difficult because the value of a coin is determined by the recognition of the investment community.

if for short-term investments by doing things like you are likely to make a profit I think it will be faster
but if you want to make long-term investment I think it's quite low price is very good to buy and hold for several months or until the end of the year and do not panic when the price back down.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

Looking at the chart you can see the obvious signals "buy" # 1-5 I guess.

https://imgur.com/rGdvd1z

It seems for me that there is consolidation for further explosive growth of the token.

Or are these false signals?

I think yes as the bull run is coming. I suspect we will be watching this strong rally later, probably close to the winter. But now the crypto will be growing.
Ultrasound

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

Looking at the chart you can see the obvious signals "buy" # 1-5 I guess.

https://imgur.com/rGdvd1z

It seems for me that there is consolidation for further explosive growth of the token.

Or are these false signals?

I think yes as the bull run is coming. I suspect we will be watching this strong rally later, probably close to the winter. But now the crypto will be growing.

It will happen in November, like last year.
btctime

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:31:19 PM

Based on your schedule, it was not entirely clear what price levels you use to determine false price breakdowns. Probably, of all the false breakdowns you have noted, only 1 is correct, with the highest volume.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

Guys, let us hurry up to get the coins that we love these days. I have a strong and a very deep feeling that soon it will be difficult to do: the cryptocurrency price will rise sufficiently. Do not miss this train.
cayenne2121

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

now good time to buy, ethereum costs about 400 dollars, this is a very good price.
I made a purchase yesterday and advise you
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

now good time to buy, ethereum costs about 400 dollars, this is a very good price.
I made a purchase yesterday and advise you
That is good to buy ethereum because that coin is good to hold for long period of time but much better if you have separate investment to used for trading purposes to maximize your earning if you got lucky, me i do love to trade i do buy multiple altcoin to have many option to sell or buy when the value goes down and up.

maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

if you want to get a big profit of course now is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin, but altcoin that has great potential. so you have to be patient enough to wait for the time until the prices of bitcoin and altcoin experience a high increase because these two coins are great for long-term grip
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

Thats time to invest in hyped and promising ICOs! Old alts would not give you any XX in the nearest time. Mark my words
Take a look at Ingot ICO. Seems as a legit one
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

Thats time to invest in hyped and promising ICOs! Old alts would not give you any XX in the nearest time. Mark my words
ICOs and alts no matter young or old will survive BUT not all. Only that ones that have real use case. If you consider any particular project or ICO as that that would be in use - then buy it now!
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

ICOs and alts no matter young or old will survive BUT not all. Only that ones that have real use case. If you consider any particular project or ICO as that that would be in use - then buy it now!
I consider as promising only 3 projects now - Poly, Enigma and Ingot ICO. Of course besides tops like BTC and ETH.
This 3 project will make me a fortune on the upcoming bull market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: