Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:19:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bounty management on forum  (Read 24714 times)
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:11:37 AM

my best management experience in bountys here in that forum provides those who are active in bounty teams following it with rules as a couple of teams to follow and keep all bounty rules because of my knowledge also good deadly with tokensuite and sylon are also good so for me this amazix is ​​best bounty mangement on forum for projects are mostly legit and more than the most professional forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:21:58 AM

I think Wapinter deserves to be in the list. I have once worked for him in one bounty and i am really satisfied with his management style. He always update the spreadsheet on time which very good in the bounty hunters perspective.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:30:17 AM

i would choose tokensuite bounties. i've only had good experiences with them so far.

they are fast and reliable. i trust them.
Nitroali
Copper Member

#41 Haga

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:42:41 AM

I have very good experience with sandra evans, very fast in reply , update spreadsheet and verify error or misunderstanding

😁
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

I have good experience with bounties handled by AmaZix and bountyhive. I also love the way Smauni manages all the bounties in his care. You have easy access to them whenever you want to make complaint about your stakes and in no time they will do something about it.
Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:05:17 PM

I have good experience with bounties handled by AmaZix and bountyhive. I also love the way Smauni manages all the bounties in his care. You have easy access to them whenever you want to make complaint about your stakes and in no time they will do something about it.

Same here dude. I love to participate in AmaZix bounties and also Smauni bounties. It's nice participating in their bounties and also gives some kind of relief and calmness especially when you have issues with your stakes, you know there is always someone to attend to you unlike some projects who do not disclose their bounty manager
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:14:29 PM

I need to commend,wapwinter ,hotachy,and sandra evans fir being part of my accounts,these teams arent going to steal your stakes not unlike to those others win the list that has been doing shady businesses,ive got plenty of campaigns with the tokensuite but no single campaign was paid,its morelikely becoming a joke as these people arent getting negative feedbacks frim the users.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

I like to participate in Amazix bounties. It is only second program I participate in, but both campaign managers were great adequate members. They reward only those participants who make content.
I saw some negative feedbacks about Amazix, but they were from people who want reward from shitty content made in 15 mins with low views.
So I think I will continue joining their bounty campaigns, and they make very useful telegram channel for this Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:41:36 PM

Until now Tokensuit became one of the managers handled by needmoney because until now he is proven to pay and the project he handled also much success on his ICO income and most importantly every week's stake always update it just the reviews that I received this subs follow campaign that he handle.
Markmolotok1488

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

I like to work with Sergei.Gerasimenko. a decent Manager always thinks everything honestly and pedantically. It is pleasant to communicate in his Telegram channel, responds promptly, always trying to resolve the issue.

Yes, this is a good manager. It is a pity that recently he was not lucky with the companies, there were many unsuccessful.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

Many thanks for the provided list of Bounty managers. I already heard about some of them and worked with them, with others I think I will get acquainted while working. Now I know who can be trusted and be more confident with participation in the Bounty.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

I think this is a some kind of a survey and thank you for this wonderful information it will help me a lot to guide here in crypto world and for my best bounty management I'll go for Deadley because he is a responsible person especially when it comes to spreadsheet and checking the post of his members and he has a system to run a campaign with his staff. Smiley

habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:58:56 PM

I would go for the wapwinter,and hotachy these are the best team that i have worked so far,they are going to help you to whatever reason you need it,and the rewards are quite better than others,trusted manager will always comes to the hunter's rewars at first that i why i am trusting these bounties because ive good plenty or rewards from the past.

BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:09:51 PM

I would call hua_hui and Sylon . In my opinion, these are the most competent managers on the forum. Anyway it is easy to work with them even if there are any problems. And they try not to participate in scam projects.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:18:20 PM

sylon I think is one of the top best. especially sylon itself is always working on projects that could be said is always great and successful. in the management of sylon is also very fast play, neat, and fair. regulations applied to very tight and it makes me always interested.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:18:35 PM

I would go for the wapwinter,and hotachy these are the best team that i have worked so far,they are going to help you to whatever reason you need it,and the rewards are quite better than others,trusted manager will always comes to the hunter's rewars at first that i why i am trusting these bounties because ive good plenty or rewards from the past.

haha wapintar is really a good bounty manager but he asks to join in the telegram channel all the time. people part of it confirms many time it is really worry to get the notification from the telegram channel. I do mute the channel if any manager ask to join it.

What ever the project owner and manager confirm that is the stakes he can give you mate, I hope you got it wrong like he is the only person gives the more tokens allotment for the participant. That is untrue mate.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:06:51 PM

Can you guys give the best bounty management team or who you think is the most professional, fair and hard-working among all.

Here are some

Tokensuite bounties
Bountyhive bounties (ColorlessK)
Aery2s bounties
Shofiqul bounties
SANDRA EVAN bounties
jamelazaz bounties
btcltcdigger bounties
Amazix bounties
Wapinter bounties
bernard12345 bounties
buzness-game bounties
yahoo62278 bounties
Arteezy bounties
Sylon bounties
Atriz bounties
hua_hui bounties
Woshib bounties
Madz bounties
Smauni bounties
Deadley bounties
Blockeye bounties
thehun bounties
Aventhe bounties
irfanpak bounties
Sergei.Gerasimenko bounties
Hotachy bounties
Rig4holder bounties (new)
Others / independently managed by team

Name your favourite one
Honestly i don't know all of them i only sylon which is the first bounty manager that i participat in his bounty in avantus project and the second one is wapinter in paypie project, those are the best for me "sylon" and wapinter".

Megababa

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:44:10 PM

Tokensuite work is really commendable and I always love doing his  bounty campaign. The only issue is that lots of people do his campaign and at the end you might not be able to earn much due to lots of people. I think it will be nice if they start having limits in number of people that participates.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:49:41 PM

I would say its wapwinter and hotachy,because i have some problems from the past and they literally resolve the issue in no time.I got red trust from some DT members which still i was able to get my rewads,i like wapwinter as he is considerate more than these other bounty campaign managers in this forum.I do believe wapwinter is one of the best.

TonyMillsCryto

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:13:35 PM

SO Sorry but i hate Sylon.
He likes to proof that he is the boss without caring about participants.
I signed 3 times for a bounty that he  manages and he kick me out.
I ASKED WHY. Till today, i have not gotten a reply.
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: