Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bounty management on forum  (Read 24714 times)
painmaxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

It's nice to see when the crypto community chooses a worthy manager of the company's bounty. I'm sure that this is a great incentive for those who have not reached such heights.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

Wapwinter? because the stakes are counted accordingly without any exception,very active in his telegram group and is considering all of the possibilities,answers all the inquiries if he have the chance,paying the hunters good amount of bounties which is why i am sticking with wapwinter's bounty campaigns.

komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:39:22 PM

Wapwinter? because the stakes are counted accordingly without any exception,very active in his telegram group and is considering all of the possibilities,answers all the inquiries if he have the chance,paying the hunters good amount of bounties which is why i am sticking with wapwinter's bounty campaigns.
and how do you think a large number of subscribers to the Telegram group of a certain company, This shows that the project is really interesting and promising?
Andwarchik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:52:03 PM

I like Amazix, they are best! And Tokensuits is second in rating.
It is very unusual is to scam Amazix's project, because of this they are in first place!

C O U N T I N G H O U S E   ⧼  Forex & Crypto-Currency Hedge Fund  ⧽
https://www.countinghousefund.com/
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:12:07 AM

Tokensuite's manager is one of the best manager especially needmoney every bounty campaigns of needmoney are always have too many participants bounty hunters believes that needmoney  camps are always succeed. i like also sylon sadly i can't participate in his bounty camps because his camps always a minimum of member or full member. to join.
win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

I realy upvote, trust and appreciate Hotachy, she counts stakes at the time, gives faast answers, etc. She`s the best.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
0t3p0t

Activity: 1540
Merit: 351

Mabuhay!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

Answers should be here

Based on the replies

Amazix (+31.5) 🎁
Tokensuite (+18)
Sylon (+12.25)
Wapinter (+11.5)
yahoo62278 (+7.25)

Hotachy (7.25)
Bountyhive (+4.75)
SANDRA EVANS (+4)
Deadley (+3)
Aery2s (+3.5)
MadZ (+1.75)
Smauni (+1)
Kriptal (+1)
Atriz (+0.75)
Blockeye (+1)
Shofiqul (+1)
Other/independent by team (+1)
Rig4holders (+0.5)
Sergei.Gerasimenko (+1.5)
Aventhe (+0.25)
irfanpak (+0.25)
thehun (+0.25)
Arteezy (0.5)
hua_hui (+1.25)

Points are solely based on replies, if you have any doubt about points check the replies you will get the answer.

Points critirea
In case of choosing 1 bounty management name they will get 1 point.
In case of choosing 2 both get 0.75/0.5 points, or 1st one get 1 other one get 0.75/0.5 (depending on the post quality).
In case of choosing 3 all three will get 0.5 or first 0.75/0.5 and others 0.25 points (depending on the post quality).
In case of choosing 4 everyone get 0.25 each.
In case of choosing 5 first name will get 0.5 and others get 0.25 each.
In case of choosing 6 then no point will be given to anyone.
Answer with no one choosing or if anyone is choosed with a criticism then points will be dependent on the quality of post 0.5/0.25

+1 for yahoo62278, Arteezy, irfanpak, MadZ and Deadley. I am once part of their bounty campaigns and everything goes smoothly. I like the way they manage the bounty program because they are paying attention to the program itself and to the participants. Unlike any other bounty management services that are home of cheaters, spammers and shitposters. As a bounty hunter it is really an option to choose the best management for a safer and secure job.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Meimille

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

Sandra Evans, Wapinter, Tokensuite, Sylon project . I joined their campaign and paid on time. but iam so sad, tokensuite accepted a "scam project", maybe their must fillter the project and share to bounty. But It doesn't matter who hold the campaign, it will depend on sales of the project. But Sylon is an active and professional bounty manager, it is just that he has managed some campaigns in the past that have not paid to participants otherwise he is good, at the moment a case with mazzer, sylon make sure for old daneel campaign will be paid too
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:37:40 AM

All the bounties mentioned and the ones not mentioned have one or two advantage over the other. However based on personal grounds, i choose bountyhive. It has limited number of hunters selected to ensure high returns for the limited members. Again, you do not have to report every week which is another herculean task.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
quang99

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:12:04 PM

Sandra Evans, Wapinter, Tokensuite, Sylon project . I joined their campaign and paid on time. but iam so sad, tokensuite accepted a "scam project", maybe their must fillter the project and share to bounty. But It doesn't matter who hold the campaign, it will depend on sales of the project. But Sylon is an active and professional bounty manager, it is just that he has managed some campaigns in the past that have not paid to participants otherwise he is good, at the moment a case with mazzer, sylon make sure for old daneel campaign will be paid too

In the company, Sylon has a plus, that you can leave the signature bounty at any time and fix your stakes. i think it is good bonus

defoman

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

hua_hui is the number one for me. This is a responsible and honest Manager who always meets the participants and is always ready to answer your questions. It is also possible to bring in huge pluses, change of number of subscribers or a rank after registration in campaign. I really like the limitation of the number of participants in signature campaigns and transparent counting.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

Can you guys give the best bounty management team or who you think is the most professional, fair and hard-working among all.
Name your favourite one

What an useful topic! Thanks OP!!!
Yeah! I will talk about the bounty manager whose bounty I have joined. Firstly, AMAZIX is a good team. Their supporting is good, nothing to complain about. But their rule is too harsh. In social media campaign, your work won't be counted if you posted report "EARLY" or "LATELY" (I can understand why late report is not acceped, but how about early report?). But It's not the problem for me. You should read carefully their rule before joining. And their checking is too slow. In some signature campaigns, you can't know whether to be accepted or not because they check it slowly. But anyway, I still like them. If you want to join good, trusted bounty, you should work with Amazix. It's very difficult to find a scam projects from Amazix's management.
Secondly, TOKENSUITE. I have worked with them several times. WOW, they're great. Everything have been done quickly. I like their working style. Everything in their rule is very clear. You can't complain anything about them
It's hard to choose between Amazix and Tokensuite. They're great team.  Huh

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

For me the best bounty managers are at the moment Hhampuz and Lauda. Both have been very fast and reliable so far. They have taken care of problems and answered the participants questions quickly and politely. So I am very happy with both of them and would always join a bounty campaign led by one of them.  Smiley
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

shofiqul  very good bounties, and on the payments and on the process, I liked everything very much

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

In the company, Sylon has a plus, that you can leave the signature bounty at any time and fix your stakes. i think it is good bonus

It is true. He is special. It is very rare to meet such bounty manager where we can leave the ICO and move to the other signature as noted by Sylon and we can still claim our stakes. I also like Sylon with his good work. But now, he is so busy I think. He managed many bounties and sometimes, he is late to deliver the stakes. But, he is still responsible at all.
Additionally, I also like the bounty managed by Bountyhive.io, Needmoney, and Deadly. But, it doesn't mean that I don't like the other managers' campaign, yeah. I like them, but I like most those. 

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:13:43 PM

I am disappointed with jamaal he has been cheating. he should not be on the list manager.
he has stolen the Tokenpay campaign, and caused the bounty hunter not to get paid. jamaal should not be a manager again.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

Tokensuite bounties
Bountyhive bounties (ColorlessK)
Aery2s bounties
Shofiqul bounties
SANDRA EVAN bounties
jamelazaz bounties
btcltcdigger bounties
Dentit bounties
Amazix bounties
Wapinter bounties
bernard12345 bounties
buzness-game bounties
yahoo62278 bounties
Arteezy bounties
Sylon bounties
Atriz bounties
hua_hui bounties
Woshib bounties
Madz bounties
Smauni bounties
Deadley bounties
Blockeye bounties
thehun bounties
Aventhe bounties
irfanpak bounties
Sergei.Gerasimenko bounties
Hotachy bounties
Rig4holder bounties (new)
Others / independently managed by team

Name your favourite one
Nice list except for that jamelazaz guy, heard too many bad things about him.
I don't trust bountyhive either. Their system is great but until they release spreadsheets, there will be some doubt about the real number of participants in the campaigns.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
jhowww

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

Thank you very much OP for this very informative thread! I'm a newbie with bounties, and based on the results, I'll definitely try Amazix.
From the list, I only have experience with bountyhive and TokenSuite, and if I had to choose, I like BOUNTYHIVE more because I'm too lazy to do the weekly reports and there's a limit to how many bounty hunters can participate so you can more or less estimate how many tokens you will receive after the campaign!
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:22:40 PM

I only join some project managed by the Krypital team so I cannot say anything about others. But I think Krypital team works quite well (projects they managed: CyberMiles, Arcblock, Merculet, Egretia)
ai5998865

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

Amazix its a good manager company, but sometimes they also have mistakes.
I would also like to note such managers as artezy, hothachi and sylon! most profesional!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: