Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:09:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bounty management on forum  (Read 24714 times)
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:50:22 AM

Well, some of them are good but unfortunately, I don't think about "jamal" and bountysuite, some of their projects are scam, amazix are good but some of them are not hype. The best thing I've know is yahoo he is the one great bounty manager i've ever made of.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:49:11 PM

Totally agree about yahoo62278 - he is the best for me. Tokensuite bounties had a lot of scam projects, so i wont participate in their campaigns any more.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:51:03 PM

Well, some of them are good but unfortunately, I don't think about "jamal" and bountysuite, some of their projects are scam, amazix are good but some of them are not hype. The best thing I've know is yahoo he is the one great bounty manager i've ever made of.

Yes, you are right even amazix team is very accurate in response and the project they choose will get much popularity when they start developing the project. Even the manager Yahoo will choose a very good project which we get payment from the team after their successful crowd sale.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:16:10 PM

Looks like OP needs to completely reconstruct the table because lot of indivudual bounty managers lost their reputation in 2018 because scam projects and even the bounty platforms having problems since no bounty even paid anything for too long so Yahoo might take the first place in my opinion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:42:11 AM

Based on what I experience here in the forum as bounty hunters I prefer to join bounties manage by yahoo and wapinter and as I know those managers are honest and they are doing their best to fight scammers to avoid scam project.

JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 08:31:34 AM

I have tried Tokensuite, amazix, bountyhive, sylon and deadly. They both good in handling bounty campaigns.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:55:42 PM

I think Aers2 is a very successful bounty manager. I think amazing was good at first, but then they got very crowded and the recruiters couldn't do a good job.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:28:37 AM

Totally agree about yahoo62278 - he is the best for me. Tokensuite bounties had a lot of scam projects, so i wont participate in their campaigns any more.

I completely agree with yahoo but his services are focused on btc payments and he does not announced a lot of campaigns right at the moment. His times were great at 2017 and he's fair so for me he's on the top of the bounty hunters. The others that are on op list are almost have the red ratings and maybe because there were no more decent projects in 2018 that they decided to accept shady ICOs just to get paid.
altcoin1
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:28:15 PM

As my think Wapinter and arteezy ,bountyhive , great bounty manager ,

►◄NEW BOUNTY & AIRDROP LIST►◄NEWICOUPDATE.COM►◄
◄►Don't Miss Check Daily Bounty And Airdrop List►◄
http://newicoupdate.com►MasterNode Monitoring◄►http://mncoinnews.com◄►MasterNodeANN◄►http://mncoinann.com
Fenya96

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:55:25 PM

Recently I joined bounties managed by @cryptobountymanager and @hisdearqueen, they are excellent managers, who care a lot about the projects. A little extra is the fact that the bounties managed by @hisdearqueen are usually are not stake based, rather fixed-token rewards for retweets/shares etc.

HYDAX GRID TRADINGBOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeOTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ ListingCommunity
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:51:29 AM

Based on what I experience here in the forum as bounty hunters I prefer to join bounties manage by yahoo and wapinter and as I know those managers are honest and they are doing their best to fight scammers to avoid scam project.

Yes because both names are already popular . they also have a higher level accounts but yahoo is more trusted than wapinter because yahoo wont accept scam project but yahoo is rarely managing bounties nowadays and if ever he will manage one , he is not responsible about the payments  .

Wapinter on the other hand  have recieve a negative trust lately in his both original and alt account  . this might be the reason on why he isnt really active on managing campaigns.
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:50:57 PM

I wonder if the "profession" of Bounty Manager has a future...
Even the best of them are aware of many cheating problems that undermine the credibility of the entire sector...
And a large part of the BMs are simply incompetent, or even participate in the many scams
toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:19:05 AM

I took part in bounty campaigns with managers from the list.Aerus, Amazix team, Sylon, Wapinter.With these guys I had no problems, steaks were considered, my questions were answered.I hope the others I work with will be the same.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:19:06 PM

Look this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032713.0 you can vote one of those who you think is worthy of being the best bounty manager in this forum.

Bounty managers prescribe your foredoom after the project ends, many of them care about the potential side of a project, not just taking projects rashly.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:00:46 PM

I vote for Yahoo and Hamphaz all the time. They frequently get the project and investors to make some funds on investing towards ICO project especially on this forum. This is really healthy thing for the forum and bring the investors to show trust over bitcointalk.

I really love that so I always give these people suggested for campaign management for bounty.
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:24:31 PM

Reliable managers don't seem to handle the project, it looks like they are retiring.
or they know that the bounty is worthless.
the big question is where are they? Huh
they have a good reward program, but in 2018 to 1019 they didn't seem to do gift activities but were very active in the forum, so why they didn't choose the prize project was just waiting for the right time the company's ICO project was launched.
KeikoSimone

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:19:22 PM

Best bounty management doesnt mean project is good or valuable.
Bounty manager gets their payment in BTC/ETH. they will try to run as many projects as they can
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:44:40 PM

I choose
Yahoo- been a good bounty manager since i joined at his manage campiagns,
Btcltcdigger
Sylon
And finally amazix.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:45:44 AM

The first one you mentioned is from needmoney who is a scammer. How can tokensuite be one of the good bounty management? He promotes scam projects and don't dp any homework before starting a campaign. I would never join any of his campaign.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:22:56 PM

I've have once participated in bounty campaigns managed by some of these bounty managers listed. Some of them have stopped or just having break while the market looks bad. Some of them received red trust issues due to promoting scam ICOs. For now, i guess i have found one of the best bounty managers (julerz12) out there too and this is the second time that i have participated in his campaign already.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: