Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bounty management on forum  (Read 24714 times)
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:19:05 AM

I love the tokensuite and Bountyhive (colorlesk) teams, they are professional enough for me, I often hear good news about Amazix, the first time I participated in their team campaign, may I also succeed with Amazix
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:13:34 AM

I believe one of the best bounty management is AmaZix where it has lead on of the biggest ICO clients like we power,Bancor, Bankex and Hdac. With this, I think that Amazix has a very high reputation whereby big ICO clients had full trust on the Amazix team of consultants.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:03:38 AM

My favourite bounties are the ones that are actually managed internally by the company doing the ICO. I think that too often companies that hand off their bounty campaign to an external manager at the same time stop marketing thinking that the bounty manager will take care of everything. The bounty manager is only there to count the activity of the bounty hunters, he is not going to manage your marketing campaign.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:11:13 AM

I would suggest that AmaZix are probably the top bounty management on the forum. They offer community management services on Telegram and social media so all of the elements are covered not just a lone bounty manager. Because they are  a team they have good support for the project as a whole and I can take part with confidence knowing that it will not be time wasted for me.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

So far the best for me is tokensuit,Deadley and blockeye they are professional and had a great team and always keep in touch what ever questions and problems.Very professional.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

Bountyhive, best minimal effort.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

Bountyhive, best minimal effort.
Yes, I agree with you, good for people who are doing only social media, because they don´t have to post any reports.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

for me i'll go for Amazix and tokensuites, since both of this are really considerate and hiring good managers in terms of setting timelines for distribution. They are very open and responding as soon as they saw your concerns being forwarded to them. I don't wanna name in order to give bad accusation to others but you know them. those who are holding the tokens long enough then they will be bargaining to buy your token in order for you to sell it to them in a short price. What a shame.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:59:33 AM

for me i'll go for Amazix and tokensuites, since both of this are really considerate and hiring good managers in terms of setting timelines for distribution. They are very open and responding as soon as they saw your concerns being forwarded to them. I don't wanna name in order to give bad accusation to others but you know them. those who are holding the tokens long enough then they will be bargaining to buy your token in order for you to sell it to them in a short price. What a shame.
I have to disagree with the tokensuite,these people are accepting scam projects that they might be involved with.I have plenty of successful companies with them but i havent receive any of the rewards,morelikely they are going to distribute it less because they just want to get most of the boutny allocations for the bounty hunters i dont trust these people anymore.

bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

With my experienced with Tokensuite via needmoney, i could say that they are a good bounty management group because they update the spreadsheet on time and for me that is one of the factor that motivates a bounty hunter to work hard.
wolffi

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

it will be Amazix but if the stack didn't get counted it will difficult to complain about that on telegram or thread bounty.
 i'd like too Sylon, Hotachy, and newslike
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

I usually do the bounty of AmaziX and do not have any bounty that I do not receive bonus token. When there is a problem they need to ask their support very enthusiastic, the projects they do is also very good.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

They have a good bounty program. i love Sandra Evans, Wapinter, Amazix, Tokensuite, Sylon project . I joined their campaign and paid on time. It doesn't matter who hold the campaign, it will depend on sales of the project. So i don't blame anyone if the project is not successful.

merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

I think it is Sylon. Best Bounty Manager at the moment. I am following ICO projects that he is managing. And I have also received relatively good results, enough to worry about my life in the present.
ADEMNL

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:30:51 AM

You can search the rating here is on the forum, I've seen it somewhere. And in general it does not matter which manager, the main thing is the project.
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

There are a lot on this forum, Sylon, Wapinter, and a few other mores are very experienced in here.

I am not seeing Yahoo and aTriz anymore in here, i dont know what is really happening because we are not seeing them in many bounty campaigns.

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:35:26 AM

My favourite are Aery2s and Sylon. professional and very importantly , they have caps on the participant number.
Also i haven't had any problems with twitter counting with them, other big bounty managers tend to have misses and miscalculations on twitter stakes and then one has to write them and constantly check the situation which basically is their job.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
1nazarenkooleg

Activity: 201
Merit: 102

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

Amazix are the most professional I think, but like for me Needmoney is the best I don't now why, but I really like him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga     Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP     /     Commercial WP     //     Twitter     /     Facebook     /     Discord     /     Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

Here mate take a look on this sheet, have list of best bounty manager here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=662078362
My favorite bounty manager is needmoney and second is amazix, after that yahoo and then blockeye

Wow this is very useful for us here, there are some of my favorite managers sylon, arteezy, and blockeye.

Yeah i see this sheet is very useful for me for searching new Bounty, I like Bounty which is managed by Sylon, Tokensuite, Amaziq and Yahoo.

hamza987 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

Points of all bounties management updated according to the general views under the thread, keep posting friends to get new members more know about the bounty managers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: