Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I became a victim of the fraud  (Read 703 times)
diger

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

Navryatli it will be possible to do,just do output.I, too, fell on the scammers, it's a shame that now people have no conscience at all, ready to cash in on all for profit.Especially with cryptocurrency mehanikov very much,it is still no regulation in this area .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1229

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

don't you have enough evidence to report this to the police? such as a warrant for sending bitcoins, as well as evidence of transactions that you can trace in a hash?
If you are living in such country where bitcoin is not a legal currency then police do not have do anything. They will even not register your case, because they are not entertaining such cases, I do not that there is any proper way to recover your lost.

They will look on it if they will got a sufficient evidence that your case is true and theirs an interpol or whatever police authority what your country had. But if you didn't have a strong evidence then maybe it's so better for the OP to rest and just forget what he loss at that time since there's no way you can sue them up in that case.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

I have lost money. But my case is not the same as yours. I'm a hacker victim. 2 months ago I was hacked to lose my myetherwallet including 4 ETH
FreeOxen

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

This sort of social engineering and con has been around for a long time and it is unfortunate that you have been put into this trap. It's a really bad situation.
atenistaccc

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

file a case to your supervisor who told you to transfer the funds..
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:29:56 AM

Here in crypto world you cannot return or retrack your transaction because here in crypto all the transaction being made is anonymous that is why you cannot track the transaction that you have done. If you have done wrong you cannot blame some one because there is no information attached to the transaction that has been made. It will be hard to detect and there is no third part involve in the transaction that is why you have to be careful in transacting your coins. Only trust people that you know do not trust someone to your wallet.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:13:49 AM

Hello everyone, I hope I will not be banned for this.

In general, I became a victim of fraud and this is due to bitcoin wallet. I'll tell you from the very beginning.

I got a job in one office, which deals with money loans. My task was to communicate with debtors and for every payment I had to receive 5%. One debtor asked his supposed friend to make a transfer to my account. My supervisor approved this and said that I hsve to take this amount and put on a bitcoin wallet. Today I got a call from the bank and said that the person who sent the money requires them back, but I already sent them. My supervisor does not answer me, the bank was told that they will contact me when the main office processes all the information that I gave them about the company and in general. In the bitcoin shop, I was told that money can not be returned if you have only a QR code of your wallet and an address. I do not have that amount to return that person (4,500 euros)

How can I return this money back? To hack this account or something like that. If someone does this, or knows someone who does this, I will be grateful for any information.
Okay, it’s such a pity that you’re going through such a situation, and I’m sorry for you, but one thing is that I don’t think anyone here is ready to help you with such even if there is cause it’s likely to be that you’re a scammer that’s looking for a way to hack someone’s wallet and steal the money in it (I don’t really mean you’re a scammer).

You might be telling the truth, but be careful if anyone here agrees to do that for you cause they can also be trying to hack the wallet and steal the money, so it’s risky too. I will advise you to find someone where you’re living that will be able to do the job.
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:26:43 AM

The blockchain is a public ledger, you can see its address, but you can't capture it. If you have only one address, then you can't recover the loss!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

OMG.Are you have only wallet address  Shocked ?if you want money back you need the private key of the wallet.Otherwise can't retrieve money  Cry
alentmay

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:57:24 AM

OMG.Are you have only wallet address  Shocked ?if you want money back you need the private key of the wallet.Otherwise can't retrieve money  Cry
Yes that is important that you must have a private key, which can ensure your wallet security. I think that if you do not have such private key and you also lost your wallet password then I cannot see any way to recover your currency that you are holding in your wallet.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:06:54 PM

Somethings wrong in this situation, well it is really wrong but what i mean is...
your supervisor approved the transaction request, your client make that request and easily approved.
now your head is not answering your call, what i think is you are between 2 big stones.
they know each other i think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: